Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary?

Unfortunately, cryptocurrencies are not my main source of income since I have my job and dedicated my free time to the world of cryptocurrencies where I am passionate, I hope that in the future I could dedicate myself completely
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

Yes cryptocurrency is my primary source of Income. I work as a full time Social media manager in a Canadian based Blockchain venture from last 6 months. I also work on many platforms such as cryptotalk to make some extra income.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Actually cryptocurrency is secondary source of my earnings.I am employer of NGO company.When i get time then i am start working with cryptocurrency.My job is my primary source of earning and cryptocurrency is my second source.

On 11/19/2020 at 8:15 PM, Biojay said:

To me currently I don't have any source of income because I just graduated from high school and I found crypto currency as something that will make me earn and I think it will cover some of my expenses since I have nothing doing now, so crypto is my primary source of income.

Wow @Biojay that's a great achievement well done, crytocurrency or digital currency as you wish to call it can't be the primary source of our personal income as it's still new in the capital market irrespective of how valuable it's but from the population of people that knows about it, its till not at that top level yet as it's still tailing the fiat currency that reason it's still our secondary source of income. @Mubarak Salihu Ahmed

I seriously hope that one day I will definitely be my first source of income, but for now, it is still far from that. I need to keep studying and focusing more every day, but yes, one day it will definitely be. You can have a good income from trading, but I need to grow my capital first.

Cryptocurrencies for now is not my main source of income, but I can earn extra income to help satisfy my daily needs, but here I have felt very good with digital currencies.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency has been my primary source of income most especially during this pandamic know as covid19 has help me a lot where the economy of country is going down but the help of cryptocurrency i could be able to pay my bills 

• +2 1

As of now yes since i am a student and a beginner who want to earn with cryptcurrency. As i work in this forum a lot of things i learn from trading cryptocurrency and investing cryptocurrency. And now i can apply it to my self aside from earning in this forum i earn also in trading crypto in yobit exchange.

• +2 1

I will always on the second option cryptocurrency is just like your secondary income as you can say that cryptocurrency is like just part-time job. Cryptocurrency does not require more time and more attention from you ,you just concentrate on your primary income and you just give a little time to the cryptocurrency and you can get a lot of profit from it . As I am a student so I was in search of a part-time job where I can only hand some money to support myself then I suddenly heared about the cryptocurrency and I start using it I think it is the best part-time job and it can support me a lot.

i'm totaly agree with you friend, crypto currency will be one of the good job because there are many people working on it and earning from his investment or trading, for me  it's my secondary job because i'm beginner in trading, my objective is to growing my capital and learning trading in same time, when i get many knowledge in trading i will focus to work on trading only

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I depend on cryptocurrencies as a basic income from which I live and have complete freedom in my daily time because working many hours behind a table and earning some dollars will not make me fulfill all my future dreams.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Cryptocurrency is my primary source of income and cryptotalk is my secondary source of my income because I depend on crypto world, I invest, trade and minex all my assets on it, I believe that with cryptocurrency my life will change and before I get job I will be able to take care of my needs and wants, with crypto we can make transactions and earn money.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk is actually my primary source of income because I currently don't have anything since the time I graduated from the University and with the opportunity to work with this forum, I think it will be a great achievement to me since I can earn when I work here.

• +3 1

Crypto is not my primaray source of income but now a days in pandemic situation its became my primaray source of income.if someone want to make it primary income he need to start trading as it is profitable. 

You just meed to have basics of trading and some experience.

3 hours ago, Adam adam said:

I depend on cryptocurrencies as a basic income from which I live and have complete freedom in my daily time because working many hours behind a table and earning some dollars will not make me fulfill all my future dreams.

I'm amazed by the way you look at cryptocurrency. Most people here refer to crypto as the secondary income in their posts but you claim crypto can do a better job of making your dreams come true! Do you want to say you earn more with crypto than what official employees earn in an office? If yes, what is your strategy and how much on average do you earn per month? Since you said you have lots of free time, I can guess you might so professional that you only spend a few hours each day and most of your transactions are successful. I'm curious to know your trading style.

• +3 1

In my case they represent an additional income, because I am studying and I cannot dedicate all my full time to earn with cryptocurrencies.
In the future I want it to be my main income because you can have more freedom, although price fluctuation has to be considered a lot.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Now, cryptocurrency has been one of the primary income source because I am busy on study and I think it's time to invest in myself and do the best. So, I am think of taking the rest from all the working sites and focus about a week to study. So, actually this forum has been one of the primary source of income now.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For a person who has sufficient experience knows that this market is a source of unstable income despite its great profitability, as it is possible that the market fluctuates casually for months without changing prices and therefore is not considered a fixed source of income Here, many seek to search for fixed sources of monthly income and fall into losses of their money, as there is no fixed source of income except for what we own or to be the owners of the project. Otherwise, it is a way to lose money.

I am a student and I I don't have other job so I have only this website as a source of earning. It gives me good earning per month to meet my expenses  

• +3 1

No matter how large the profit they make from the Internet, the government job remains very important in order to ensure the future, you do not know what will happen in the future, so you should think about establishing a project on the ground in addition to working with digital currencies

Good topic by which we come to know the professions. And i am also a student and this is my secondary Job because my first preference is to complete my study and then continue my work.and my study is also related to this field.

• +1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 8:37 AM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

Yes of course not the primary or secondary source of cryptocurrency eye because it can be very easy to make money by posting on the forum here.Because there is no investment required to earn it.

Making money via crypto is very difficult and risky as many people consider it simple and they don't aware of the risk they take accidently and that's why they loss.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes  crypto currency is the main source of my income .  I don't have official job . We can earn money from this forum by posting and trading or investment .  This is best forum for earning especially those people who have no source of income . We can get more knowledge about crypto currency and trading and earn money from this forum .

• +1 1