Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary?

I am a student of 10th class. So, I don't need to earn money to feed my family and no one tell me to work. but i earn from crypto and it is the primary way in this mean

• Useful or interesting 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

9 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

My salary will become a cryptocurrency investment, besides my daily trading. So cryptocurrency is my second source but cryptocurrency is will be primary source in the future and my retire funds.

• +1 1

Many of us has taken cryptotalk currency as a primary or secondary source of income.But,as i am student it is a primary source of income for me.It just help me to petty expense for me.It is much helpful to me

I am happy to hear most of you are making money with cryptocurrency but its biggest problem is its instability. How do you cope with this? Do you think we can rely on crypto income in the long run? How many hours a day you work in your office? How many hours you spend with crypto at home? if you want to compare your main job with your crypto job, which one do you think is more worth the time and effort?

I think the main advantage of crypto job over official jobs is that you have no upper hand. You work for yourself at the comfort of your home. What about official and unofficial cryptocurrency jobs? Which one do you prefer?

This is my only occupation at the moment, and as I no longer have my workstation I come here on Cryptotalk to learn from you and find a stable source of income over time.😏

8 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Pour moi, je travaille comme employé du gouvernement dans une entreprise de gaz ici dans mon pays. C'est mon travail principal et malheureusement le salaire n'est pas assez bon, et mon travail dans les crypto-monnaies est la source de mon deuxième revenu afin d'améliorer ma situation et celle de ma famille.

Good luck my friend ! I had a workstation and I found myself outside for no reason! and thanks to this site Cryptotalk I could get an idea on crypto and for a month I win and it is thanks to Cryptotalk.

Now cryptocurrencies are the second source of my income, I think we should always keep a reserve income because this field is unstable anyway 

In my case it is one of my future Retirement plan, in addition to study and research of the blockchain with and without cryptocurrencies.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

1 hour ago, hakimgentlemen said:

Good luck my friend ! I had a workstation and I found myself outside for no reason! and thanks to this site Cryptotalk I could get an idea on crypto and for a month I win and it is thanks to Cryptotalk.

Sorry for what happened to you, dear, do not despair so is life and man has to cope with all circumstances continued and continued to work life is full of opportunities and this wonderful forum gave everyone a good opportunity to achieve an acceptable daily income and I hope that the situation improves in the future when this forum grows and our chance becomes bigger, you can find A lot of opportunities here in this forum as well as in other forums, for example if your ranking is good in the Bitcointalk Forum can earn a fold of this forum by your signature see here:
https://yobit.net/en/signature/details/

Because I have to work as an accountant, cryptocurrency is my second job, although sometimes the results are quite large but its nature is uncertain, but I am happy, because I did it since I was in school in 2011 until now it has become a hobby.

For now, crypto is the primary income.  And I'm looking for opportunities in this crypto world.  Because as a housewife I still have to have obligations at home and crypto helps me get income but still pay attention to my obligations as a housewife.

It's just my secondary source of income because if you will just rely your future on cryptocurrencies, I dont think that that will be effective because we all know that cryptos goes up and down. What if you needed the money and the price drops, you really need it and you'll lose there. 

• +1 1

In 2104, i work in a company. Man, It's really drained my energy. i found about cryptocurrencies business and i interested in it. I bought 4 bitcoin when its price is arround $250. I Made it my secondary jobs. I never sold my bitcoin back then. In 2016 i resigned from my job, then the bitcoin price is rise superbly. Then i started to do some mining and trading. Till now i make it into my primary job .

Edited by I-KUN

Crypto is very volatike so deoending on it can be harmful for you. So take it as a part time thing rather than a primary source of income.

Yes, crypto is now my main source of income. because I'm still in college so my free time is working on crypto. because the work is easy and here I also get knowledge about crypto.

There are even people who try to find a job to earn money and invest it in cryptocurrency to start crypto business. Their primary source of income is their jobs but they only focus on crypto trading to turn it into their main sources of income in the future. Whenever they think they have gathered enough money for investment, they may leave their jobs forever to trade with cryptocurrencies full time.

What do you think about this approach? Does it work effectively?

Do you prefer your job to your income from cryptocurrency? Which one is more important for you?

Is it possible to turn crypto job into a more stable or more promising source of income than official jobs?

I am a jobless person and Crypto is my primary source of income. Crypto is a business and in this business we can make good money through the easy way and this is true but if we know the trading and also about the market. Because no one know that how and which side market will move.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto is my secondary income medium, I can't call crypto the first line of income, because what I receive from crypto is one amount at a time, my main job is not to do specific income.

Well as a student, cryptocurrency is my primsry source of income. I spend most of my time in studying and we all know that education needs money, i used cryptocurrency as my source of income because it doesn't eat a lot of my time.

Sometimes yes sometimes not. Crypto currency is not a stable thing so as the income from it. So I always prefer several independent sources of income so that not to stay without it one day

This is my primary income earning Bitcoins, I still believe in Bitcoin since the bull run comes last 2017. I have a lot of work in Bitcoins like trading and holding or joining campaigns and forum like cryptotalk and you can also trade and invest in Yobit, There's a lot of ways to earn Cryptocurrency.

13 hours ago, ZeusBoy77 said:

I think cryptocurrency is not the main source of income for everyone. Physical currency in most cases is the main source of income. But the main source of income for students and some people is cryptocurrency )

yes there many students who are earning money through crypto currencies and enjoying their life with daily or monthly income through crypto.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

37 minutes ago, myaccount1 said:

yes there many students who are earning money through crypto currencies and enjoying their life with daily or monthly income through crypto.

Yes you are right, where many students collect cryptocurrency, as extra money they don't have to ask parents, to buy books, vacations, and shop, yes they study independently.

No secondary I don't give whole time in this section because I'm learning web programming. Doing crypto trade is being too much risky that's why want to make some money by doing some risk free work.

• +1 1

Still now crypto currency is my secondary source of income. I have to contribute my income to survive my family. I can hardly earn too much from crypto. But i think one day will come when crypto can meet up my family needs.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293