Exchange vs P2P: Business Model - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

As owner or project manager;

• Which of these projects can be more profitable in long -them?
  • Investment and ROI,  who recovers the investment faster?
  • License or freelancer software?
  • Do you know  how to estimate date completion of the project? 

Please participate but not provide features of how they work etc, if you have experience as programmer or as a business model, your comment  feeling Good.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 12/1/2019 at 11:59 AM, Binbillal007 said:

The more profitable one should be exchange, , it will be best for profit, the transaction fees are your profit for as long as it is working

10 hours ago, Jonok said:

Hopefully it will not be bad, it will be basically profit and it will go ahead with the money. It will be important to pay people with fees so it can be good to stick to it.

Ty for comments.

Advice:

Please try as much as possible to give personal experience advice, thank you.

Edited by alexisfuentes

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

7 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

Sorry you got me confused why type of personal advice? Is it one which a person had pass through, what of if he haven't experienced personally but heard it

I try no to receive generic comments.

Do you have experience as Project Manager?

Are you  programmer in an important Project?

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 12/1/2019 at 12:00 PM, alexisfuentes said:

• Which of these projects can be more profitable in long -them?
  • Investment and ROI,  who recovers the investment faster?
  • License or freelancer software?
  • Do you know  how to estimate date completion of the project? 

Please participate but not provide features of how they work etc, if you have experience as programmer or as a business model, your comment  feeling Good.

The most profitable is the exchanger site because aside from the profit from the transaction fee, we can also take advantage of the trade fee. if which is faster benefits depends on the growth of your project. if you want to spend less money then use a freelancer, but there is no guarantee when using a freelancer. to make P2P it's not long because this system usually uses waterfall and and it's easy enough to make the database, then I don't know enough to make an exchanger site because there are some management and data warehouses that need to be made.

• +2 1

12 hours ago, nasipadang said:

The most profitable is the exchanger site because aside from the profit from the transaction fee, we can also take advantage of the trade fee. if which is faster benefits depends on the growth of your project. if you want to spend less money then use a freelancer, but there is no guarantee when using a freelancer. to make P2P it's not long because this system usually uses waterfall and and it's easy enough to make the database, then I don't know enough to make an exchanger site because there are some management and data warehouses that need to be made.

Indeed a freelancer makes the project more economical, but security and testing can be nightmare.

I have requested prices from private companies, but the project rises exponentially in costs, then there is a fee that can vary in license or in percentages for income. (Not including the price of the software)

It is more feasible to Exchange P2P, gather peoples Team Work, where they have responsibilities for  being business partners, rather than freelancers.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

9 hours ago, AliceJun said:

ROI will return you more profits through marketing and advertising. To have a successful project, you must choose a reputable communication channel, enough to bring the project popular in the community. That is crucial when there are too many projects in the cryptocurrency market.

Hi, AliceJun! 

You didn't recommend me any. ROI, is value, which allows you to analyze the status of your investment,in effect a good marketing campaign makes this value improve or decrease, if the investments in them are very high.

Anyway, you invest in your P2P or Exchange (orders "sell-Buy")

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

3 hours ago, HaslaL said:

are there any other exchanges that lets you sell coins straight to your bank account like coinbase

I am not sure if you are a bot, but consider fixing your post, this bad practice can bring you warning points.
If you have a large number of useless posts in the same day, you could add more warning points.

523228300_hellospam.jpg.ffdb22fe92dd61c80390d8aeedb8d502.jpg

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

12 hours ago, Zakirusani said:

Well, Let's give up about investment and roi, in investment you are not list of how a great deal you will be building but in roi it is state

You mention the words ROI, Investment and Deal. You put them in your post more with the idea of achieving an additional post to contribute to the Topic.

You are a valuable user with more than 800 posts. but in this Topic;You, do not contribute to the topic. him post can be considered useless and be deleted from your payment count.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

15 hours ago, imran777 said:

Both are very good if used, I think both can benefit and this is very good and we should share it further. Thanks for sharing the details

15 hours ago, Umme Haani said:

I know about only and only exchanges and I don't know about it peer to peer, nor have I ever used it. Yes, I will definitely use it in the future.

15 hours ago, juttmani said:

I did not understand the purpose of this post. If you have a complete details list you will tell everyone you want to ask and if you can tell better.

13 hours ago, Kupaliman said:

Let's have a discussion about investment and roi, in investment you are not spell out of how a good deal you will be creation but in roi it is state

Please! If you do not have a specific answer to the topic, do not try to answer with the classic Spam questions. Here is a concrete proposal and I really need the opinion of users with knowledge in the subject I appreciate your understanding in fact I am in the development of a similar project. That's why the Question, thanks for understanding.

If advanced users or with a large number of posts start arriving with these types of responses, this Topic will become a niche of useless and repetitive responses.

This Topic is very important to me, please thank you for focusing on the OP.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

18 hours ago, Adamunusa said:

pitiful you got me befuddled why style of not public advice? Is it one which a being had go through, come again? of if he haven't knowledgeable individually but heard it

Friend thanks for commenting, but you shouldn't do it off topic, thanks

9 hours ago, amakka said:

Let's chatter about investment and roi, in investment you are not spell out of how to a great extent you will be creation but in roi it is spell out

Understand, investment is if you have an idea of how much a project of this size comes out, not Internet searches.

And the ROI if you have participated in a project of this type that will leave you positive income at what times; short-medium or long term.

Really for Internet searches or assumptions, I can get them myself. So I'm looking for a response in real personal experiences, it doesn't matter even the size of the project, but your own experiences.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/17/2020 at 5:12 PM, Ipal said:

I think investing in ROI can be done if you want to make money and try new things, so I think it's better, an alternative to buying bitcoin.

1211swsss.jpg.a98fb1c98f9d59f3932329dbdd9c0fae.jpg

Really consider participating in a post  where you have solid knowledge, please this is a very specific Topic, do not try to win a post for your account where you're wrong answer is  very exposed your real know.

"I think investing in ROI can be done" what he says here is very bad.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

21 hours ago, Alex122 said:

I think both of this exchange types could be very profitable on the long term but it depends a lot on how the owner manages his projects and also how much money they have available to invest at the beginning in order to build a good platform and promote it

It is an analysis based on what you read or is your own experience for having participated in a project of this type.

It is something precise!

OP:

Which of these projects can be more profitable in long -them? 👈👍
---Investment and ROI,  who recovers the investment faster?
---License or freelancer software?
-----Do you know  how to estimate date completion of the project? 

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 3/2/2020 at 11:48 PM, Alia6578 said:

that my own friend I believe the foremost reclaimable could be the upgrader computing device for except sensational exploit the overall charge. save for answer as sharing.

This post is very accurate in your question, your answer is completely off-topic. If you fix your answer with pleasure I will eliminate the dislike.

We must make the greatest effort to respond in relation to the topic, that helps a post grow in interest and strengthens the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

It is dangerous to submit your money to unsecured websites that claim to be an investment platform and in the end it turns out that it is a fraud and for this you must be careful and I prefer trading

THINK POSITIVE

Here you should note some points what are the difference and what are the similarities between the exchange and the p2p or peer to peer business model. I think p2p business model can be more profitable than that of the exchange which needs manual adjustments. 

18 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

It is dangerous to submit your money to unsecured websites that claim to be an investment platform and in the end it turns out that it is a fraud and for this you must be careful and I prefer trading

9 hours ago, laska smrtici said:

Yes, you should be careful and do not deal with platforms randomly without knowing that they are a good, safe and reliable platform

Please do not comment off-topic, it is a topic that until now has been kept away from spam or repetitive comments.

At least make a comment related to the topic, not generic responses, let's make a large forum on quality responses and not quantity.

The Op is objective in what I ask for your comments:

OP:

prma.gif.0db9dafd66de3ca3a004bf89cd8aaa74.gif  

Which of these projects can be more profitable in long -them? 👈👍
---Investment and ROI,  who recovers the investment faster?
---License or freelancer software?
-----Do you know  how to estimate date completion of the project? 

Some have no experience like  prma.gif.0db9dafd66de3ca3a004bf89cd8aaa74.gif

But they provide comments related to the topic and the meaning.

If you have nothing to contribute remotely or do not master the subject, please do not comment.

If you improve your comments with pleasure, I will eliminate the disgust, the greetings.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Off-topic comments have caused this topic to get out of control!

I thank those who participated, everyone.

Important:

The dislike buttons that I use are only a reference to comments outside Topic from my point of view, they do not follow anything else.

All who participated are valuable users of the forum.

prma.gif.0db9dafd66de3ca3a004bf89cd8aaa74.gif

The topic was very specific in its approach, experience as project manager or team leader.

Don't Forget Your Topics