Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins?

Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. If there is a real match between Ether and Ripple, who will win according to your opinion?

ether and xrp this both currencies are stable currencies for future enhance..and there are more potentiality.but i would like to go for ether cause of it just going hike little day by day

based on my own opinion ethereum will win the game because ethereum has higher demand than xrp and is the most leading coin after bitcoin

XRP and ethereum both coins are perfect crypto investment so invest in these coins now definitely will get high profits Ripple is the profitable altcoin for short-term tradings as well as ethereum is the best coin for long-term holding.

13 minutes ago, Abdullahi said:

based on my own opinion ethereum will win the game because ethereum has higher demand than xrp and is the most leading coin after bitcoin

I strongly agree if there is competition between ETH and XRP, of course ETH will win the competition. Because in terms of volume and price more superior to ETH compared to XRP. Therefore, more investors prefer ETH rather than XRP.