Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins?

Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. If there is a real match between Ether and Ripple, who will win according to your opinion?

Competitiveness in the cryptocurrency market is increasing every day which is a good sign for the cryptocurrency market.I will go with eth because the price of eth now $150 on the other hand Xrp now $0.222290, In the cryptocurrency market, Xrp will never be able to go with Ethereum.  

Invade of choosing any of the coin from the above two.i I'll definitely go for ether because I observed few days market of ether and found it profitable, so i will go for ether.

if there come any competition between etherium and ripple then in my opinion etherium will win the competition. because etherium is far better than ripple. it has huge volume and many uses. also it has strong block chain

3 hours ago, redamoun said:

Very good competition my friend, i vote for XRP because the are a high chance that this crypto will rise in the next few months, i know that ETH have also some probability of rising, but the percentage of profits from Ripple is very big than the one in Etherum.

Thank you my friend, you are a distinguished member of this forum and I always listen to your good words, you and someone else just voted for XRP and I really think this is a difficult race between two wonderful coins each of which has many strengths and is hard to say who will win. Although I respect your opinion very much, I voted for Ethereum, Greetings to you.

Even though ripple is partnered with various big banks, ethereum is almost the foundation of many big projects before entering mainnet, besides a solid community and also a varied use case make it better, what do you think guys?

I would choose ethereum better than ripple because ethereum volume is much bigger. then seen from ethereum fundamental analysis is still stronger, moreover if you look at the data on the ethereum  coinmarketcap site still better than ripple.

oh there is no competition because etheruem will win easily, ripple is hardly even crypto project because its actuality controlled by banks who are the enemy of crypto and they have a centralized coin which is also against crypto that should stay decentralized 

Eth will be the winner but since xrp is centralized it can be manipulated and make it win. No winner can be declared

Appears to be Without a doubt i'll go for Etherium. considering after the rate scales We can set available to be purchased the application around the most grounded rate. what's more, even As I principally completely comprehend dietherium, considering I favor it.

1 hour ago, PiedPiper said:

Like all the majority who voted for Eth, I also believe that Ethereum wins over Ripple in every aspects, Ripple is centralized, people are investing here because of the profit, and the development, but when it comes to usage and support, Eth wins in both aspects, thousands of projects depends on Eth.

Yes, the Ripple is central and this thing is possible for many who do not know, but nonetheless it is a strong currency and the project is very strong and has made great progress in it and it is going to burn a large part of its currency after the serious year so it is expected to rise in price, but despite all that I still prefer Ethereum and I see It is better and its project is stronger and its future is more great than Ripple.

Ethereum is one on the top and it's winning here, but to be real it's XRP thst gets my vote, this coin is coming up in a speedy move.

In case I have cash right presently, I will contribute both of them. xrp and ethereum are few of the altcoins around for long time. Ethereum is savvy contract and it has still great chance go up the cost once more. xrp is few of the crypto with the believe of numerous banks. I choose ethereum because is the second rank after bitcoin and also it has more market value than ripple. I think Etheruem is the most popular than Ripple coin. That's why i think etheruem is the best coin. Etheruem has good market value. Etheruem is deserve a good price.

On 12/1/2019 at 1:57 PM, ColdEye101 said:

I will vote Ethereum although XRP make many good moves burning his supply and contracting with different companies .But i think XRP could not win against Ethereum. Ethereum is not moving in price but i am hoping we will see Ethereum price change in 2020.

no matter what ripple do and how many announcement they make are still a shitcoin compared to etheruem and we always see ripple has massive pumps out of nowhere and the reason could be as lame as having deals with the Saudi banks.

I will choose Etherium as first, it has many good moves and high potential, ETH will still win, more and I trust it.

Just now, cryptoalik said:

Obviously ethereum will will and it's sure but xrp is also doing good in crypto market as it's also a popular coin.

Yes you are right ripple is also very good coin in the current market but ethereum will win first because the ethereum trading volume is very good

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

2 hours ago, ColdEye101 said:

In crypto ripple is not the only one who have sudden pump and dump situation. Many top coins sudden pump and dumped by whale manipulation. XRP is making good progress in market but Ethereum is most favorite coin of people after BTC. So XRP have long way to become like Ethereum.

but those coins has way less than 1 billion as marketcap and whales manipulate these coins but a coin liek ripple an only be manipulated by the team itself, thats why i never liked rripple.

Obviously ETH coin will win.i'm also voted on ETH coin and i'm old user of ETH coin.ETH value is better than ripple. 

I vote on Ethereum, I mean come man, this is ridiculous, you can not compete with your prime minister, ripple with all it;s new tech and advancement can not reach the demand of Ether.

Well they are both crypro currencies so therefore they are both fluctuating with the market but I think etheruem js good because it has morw liquidity but again I'll say that ripple has some good pumps every once in a while. 

On 12/1/2019 at 6:46 PM, redamoun said:

Very good competition my friend, i vote for XRP because the are a high chance that this crypto will rise in the next few months, i know that ETH have also some probability of rising, but the percentage of profits from Ripple is very big than the one in Etherum.

There's really no competition between ETH and XRP, if any, it's only to the extent of market capitalization  and knowing that XRP backbone is same banks that manipulated fiat out of context, what's there to expect from XRP! XRP is built on quicksand and some day, those pitching their tent on it, would realize they've been blind folded. 

468x60.png

ETH is most promising coin and oldest coin in crypto market.so,i think Between ETH and Ripple computation,ETH will obviously won.  

Ethereum comes with a  bigger value but with that means bigger responsibility occurs and in ripple it has cheaper value and has lower transactional fees to.