Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins? - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins?

Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. If there is a real match between Ether and Ripple, who will win according to your opinion?

On 5/26/2020 at 11:39 AM, Rezort said:

I guess that it mainly depends on what next update of these cryptocurrencies is going to be because which is the first, get the most hype about it and increase in price.

I think that the choice when it comes to Ethereum or Ripple, because new projects do not matter because reputation precedes the currency and in the crypto market, Ethereum has precedence over Ripple.

First of all, we should not get confused Ripple and XRP are not the same. XRP is a token in the Ripple network and yes, XRP is the top best competitor of ETH in the cryptocurrency markets. For me, both have the progressive futures. 

I can see even Tether (although it's a stable coin) as the closest competitor to Ethereum more then XRP with more volume and market capitalisation. Although the ripple network has some good features like a faster transaction compared to ether, I don't see it overtaking into the second place.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In my opinion i think etherum is always doing well in terms of value and popularity therefore,it will win over XRP due to the fact that it's price or value is very low and improving gradually.