Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins? - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins?

Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. If there is a real match between Ether and Ripple, who will win according to your opinion?

On 4/6/2020 at 11:21 AM, Badman001 said:

your comparison is good but I am always want to go with XRP rather Etherium , because XRP is at low value in market if we are able to buy a good amount of it then we can accept a good amount of profit by it in future. 

This is a good opinion for expert traders. Yes, although Ethereum is much better than Ripple in the rank, trading with Ripple is better because its value is very low, so you can buy large quantities of it and make good profits.

On 4/4/2020 at 9:59 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Both are good coins and they both have good profit according to your investing plan on them. But xrp will never win to eth, because ethereum its the second coin after bitcoin in price and uses too. 

What matters is uses that price price will increase after uses increase, and XRP has more chance to increase in uses that ether.

there is no much debating on whether who would win between ether and ripple, although bot coin are actually good and doing well in the crypto currency trading market, but i will go for ether as a better coins to ripple. 

3 hours ago, Yunusalemu said:

there is no much debating on whether who would win between ether and ripple, although bot coin are actually good and doing well in the crypto currency trading market, but i will go for ether as a better coins to ripple. 

Yes, this is the best choice for most members here, your words are true despite the very good features of Ripple, it is certain that Ether will win over it and if some traders prefer trading with Ripple because of its low value and you can trade in it better.

On 4/8/2020 at 7:42 PM, Firman Permana said:

Ripple is the maximum competitive competitor for the ether currency, as the ripple is in 1/3 vicinity in phrases of the marketplace cost of Cryptocurrencies, whilst the ether within the second region right away after Bitcoin, and desires to compete with the ether to lead the Bitcoin foreign money «mom foreign money in the Cryptocurrencies marketplace», from even as including many currency-unique functions, it's miles nonetheless in second place in the back of Bitcoin.

Yes, your words are true, there is intense competition between Ripple and Ethereum for second place after Bitcoin, and although Ethereum occupies the second position most of the time, it was earlier that Ripple finished second behind Bitcoin.

I think Ripple will beat Ethereum due to its low price and transaction processing speed, which is several times faster than the Ethereum coin.

i have already voted for ethereum , the motive is because the ethereum platform is validated to provide succes for brand new challenge on the ethereum platform and also in terms of the crew they're very skilled , so it is clear ethereum will win .

11 hours ago, Saiful890 said:

I think there is no chance of ripple in front of Ethereum and when Ripple is a central currency that is controlled by banks and Ethereum is a decentralized currency supported by market traders

Ethereum has more values than ripple and it is the next coin after bitcoin, it is worthy to invest in both, because they are quite alright and they have a good volume

On 4/11/2020 at 12:46 AM, Loula said:

i have already voted for ethereum , the reason is because the ethereum platform is proven to provide succes for new project on the ethereum platform and also in terms of the team they are very experienced , so it is clear ethereum will win .

Yes, that's what everyone thinks. Most of the votes went to Ethereum, and that's really to be expected. Although Ripple is also a good currency, its popularity cannot be compared to that of Ethereum.

I think both are very good Ethereum and Ripple XRP and with a bright future, but of course the people they can compare them because of their price, so they can prefer Ethereum because his price is higher than Ripple XRP.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Ripple has a good value in the market and the coin is traded mostly at the number three position in the market. But etheruem is the best choice after the bitcoin. Bitcoin has the highest price in the market and etheruem is in the second highest price value of the coins.  It is also in the second position in the second position in the coinmarketcap. So this is the choice of me as a user. 

i Really don't think there is much debate about this topic of Ethereum againt ripple, definitely Ethereum would eventually end up at the top because Ethereum is more patronised after bitcoin than every other crypto currencies out there in the block chain. 

39 minutes ago, Summi said:

There are people to update the code. A lot of people are contributing to the source code actually it is not only Satoshi that can do that, he already gave out that privileged.

Who is updating the code? and how can they get access to the source code that is not theirs?

12 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Different from my thinking. I even support ethereum, which is better than ripple. because Ethereum is not centralized, like ripple. that's what makes the excess that occurs in etheruem.

Decentralized currency make is to easily believe in the project than centralized which can be altered at any moment, they can even be manipulating the price the way they want

17 hours ago, wilbertson said:

The only way they can is if Satoshi left the code to them, but I doubt that he did, what does the guy you asked say?

I did not get any answer from the guy i quoted, but i googled and some articles and they said nakamoto left things to Gavin Andresen, so there is still management of bitcoin after all.

24 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

Did Satoshi nakamoto leave everything to that guy or theuly collaborated on the development together and then nakamoto left?

Most people even that guy himself says that satoshi nakamoto might have left after galvin emailed him that he is going to have an interview with the CIA, so satishi did not leave everything to this guy, but he was part of the bitcoin.

i personally really do not think there is any such match scenario between the eth and the ripple tokken, I and wait ebven, I besides even if there were to be any of such scenarios, i think eth will have the ipper hand and will it all. I yeap that wath i think

10 hours ago, verybestbtc said:

XRP fans are extremely loyal, and that is a good thing.

But also, there is serious legitimacy with both projects. ETH is about constant proof of model.

But in term of value and appreciable to the audience, they will prefer to hold ethereum than ripple, ripple is centralized and not everyone like centralized coin

I think that ethereum is much better than ripple because ethereum is the second currency after Bitcoin besides it is not decentralized, but the riple is centralized and controlled by banks.

5 hours ago, Summi said:

That is the server. Then who have access to the server it must be those that are given privileged too and for the fork if it is not related to Bitcoin, then it wouldn't be trusted and be called as bitcoin related coin or be given as free.

Nakamoto only left bitcointalk and bitcoin.org to the management whose members does not even know the real him, but he did not leave anyone access to the bitcoin core server, not that I know of.

This does not need to ask the surely that the winner is Ethereum because it is a very popular currency at a very high price compared to the price of Ripple, meaning that fans of Ethereum have more numbers, while Ripple is still less than $ 1 so far.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

21 hours ago, deepown said:

Nakamoto only left bitcointalk and bitcoin.org to the management whose members does not even know the real him, but he did not leave anyone access to the bitcoin core server, not that I know of.

He won't give anybody right to have access to bitcoin core, If not, the bitcoin will be manipulated and there will be no trust of the blockchain by the users

20 hours ago, Saboor said:

He won't give anybody right to have access to bitcoin core, If not, the bitcoin will be manipulated and there will be no trust of the blockchain by the users

yes this statement of yours is so true, there is already a whole lot of distrust already ti the crypto currency market and any relating to the crypto world, and this is little as a result of bitcoin and crypto scams and hacks, if the whole data is left in the hands of people who know little about it, I things might go wrong 

10 hours ago, Summi said:

If that is the case, government can take over it actually by creating a new blockchain and then making a swap of every available Bitcoin.

I do not understand what you mean, but again the source code that is on github is different from the one that is hosted on the server.

On 4/22/2020 at 7:53 AM, Summi said:

If that is the case, government can take over it actually by creating a new blockchain and then making a swap of every available Bitcoin.

This won't be possible and there is no way to just destroy the first blockchain of bitcoin without any concrete reason of doing it.the government won't try such thing now