Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins?

Competition between ether and ripple currency Who wins?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. If there is a real match between Ether and Ripple, who will win according to your opinion?

Ripple is the most competitive competitor for the ether currency, as the ripple is in third place in terms of the market value of Cryptocurrencies, while the ether in the second place immediately after Bitcoin, and wants to compete with the ether to lead the Bitcoin currency «mother currency in the Cryptocurrencies market», from While adding many currency-specific features, it is still in second place behind Bitcoin.
Now if there is a real match between Ether and Ripple, who will win according to your opinion and why?

Edited by Crypto123

9 minutes ago, CheekyRafiki said:

In case I have cash right presently, I will contribute both of them. xrp and ethereum are few of the altcoins around for long time. Ethereum is savvy contract and it has still great chance go up the cost once more. xrp is few of the crypto with the believe of numerous banks.

Yes, I agree with you, the two currencies are very good and will have very strong competition between them, Ether has a smart contract system with great potential for future expansion and development, and Ripple has strong possibilities and a good price and a few conversion fees and these great features for both coins.

It seems I will choose Etherium. because when the price goes up I can sell it at the highest price. and I only understand dietherium, because I use this.

i have already voted for ethereum , the reason is because the ethereum platform is proven to provide succes for new project on the ethereum platform and also in terms of the team they are very experienced , so it is clear ethereum will win .

The both of the coins have very good reputation in the current market of crypto world but maybe ethereum will win because the trading volume of ethereum is high

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I believe that Ripple, if consolidated as an Interbank Payment System and wins the battle to Swift, will win the battle against Eth.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

2 minutes ago, ColdEye101 said:

I will vote Ethereum although XRP make many good moves burning his supply and contracting with different companies .But i think XRP could not win against Ethereum. Ethereum is not moving in price but i am hoping we will see Ethereum price change in 2020.

Yes, I agree with you. I also voted for Ethereum even though its price is currently falling, and as you said, XRP may well rise in price in the coming period due to burning, but I still think that Ethereum has great potential and I think it deserves a much higher price.

It seems to me that in this war, ETH will still win, because it has more chances for this, besides, there are a lot of investors in this coin. But on the other hand XRP is also a good coin, perhaps it can bypass ETH in case of failure of Ethereum 2.0.

There is strong competition between ether and ripple, but Ethereum stays far from ripple significantly, so ether will win because it is more popular and has strong features including the ERC20 contract.

THINK POSITIVE

I bet on etherium and that's because it's a very strong and sophisticated currency right now and that's why it's hard to compete with Ripple right now.

Whatever happens I will still support Ethereum, because I know Ethereum is an altcoin that will give a surprise. while ripple, I'm not interested in this coin because I once regretted buying it.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I choose ethereum. Ethereum is always showing  good marks that's why its staying in the top 2. Ethereum ranks second after bitcoin.

etherum will still be the number one altcoin. besides the price, we can also see someday, the percentage increase between ripple and etherum, whichever is greater. etherum or ripple? if ripple wins in terms of percentage increase, xrp is also eligible as a large altcoin.

13 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Ripple is the most competitive competitor for the ether currency, as the ripple is in third place in terms of the market value of Cryptocurrencies, while the ether in the second place immediately after Bitcoin, and wants to compete with the ether to lead the Bitcoin currency «mother currency in the Cryptocurrencies market», from While adding many currency-specific features, it is still in second place behind Bitcoin.
Now if there is a real match between Ether and Ripple, who will win according to your opinion and why?

Very good competition my friend, i vote for XRP because the are a high chance that this crypto will rise in the next few months, i know that ETH have also some probability of rising, but the percentage of profits from Ripple is very big than the one in Etherum.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

Competitiveness in the cryptocurrency market is increasing every day which is a good sign for the cryptocurrency market.I will go with eth because the price of eth now $150 on the other hand Xrp now $0.222290, In the cryptocurrency market, Xrp will never be able to go with Ethereum.  

3 hours ago, redamoun said:

Very good competition my friend, i vote for XRP because the are a high chance that this crypto will rise in the next few months, i know that ETH have also some probability of rising, but the percentage of profits from Ripple is very big than the one in Etherum.

Thank you my friend, you are a distinguished member of this forum and I always listen to your good words, you and someone else just voted for XRP and I really think this is a difficult race between two wonderful coins each of which has many strengths and is hard to say who will win. Although I respect your opinion very much, I voted for Ethereum, Greetings to you.

Even though ripple is partnered with various big banks, ethereum is almost the foundation of many big projects before entering mainnet, besides a solid community and also a varied use case make it better, what do you think guys?

oh there is no competition because etheruem will win easily, ripple is hardly even crypto project because its actuality controlled by banks who are the enemy of crypto and they have a centralized coin which is also against crypto that should stay decentralized 

Eth will be the winner but since xrp is centralized it can be manipulated and make it win. No winner can be declared

1 hour ago, PiedPiper said:

Like all the majority who voted for Eth, I also believe that Ethereum wins over Ripple in every aspects, Ripple is centralized, people are investing here because of the profit, and the development, but when it comes to usage and support, Eth wins in both aspects, thousands of projects depends on Eth.

Yes, the Ripple is central and this thing is possible for many who do not know, but nonetheless it is a strong currency and the project is very strong and has made great progress in it and it is going to burn a large part of its currency after the serious year so it is expected to rise in price, but despite all that I still prefer Ethereum and I see It is better and its project is stronger and its future is more great than Ripple.

On 12/1/2019 at 1:57 PM, ColdEye101 said:

I will vote Ethereum although XRP make many good moves burning his supply and contracting with different companies .But i think XRP could not win against Ethereum. Ethereum is not moving in price but i am hoping we will see Ethereum price change in 2020.

no matter what ripple do and how many announcement they make are still a shitcoin compared to etheruem and we always see ripple has massive pumps out of nowhere and the reason could be as lame as having deals with the Saudi banks.

I think of course the winner is Ethereum (ETH). because ETH uses a decentralized system and it's closer to bitcoin than Ripple

Just now, cryptoalik said:

Obviously ethereum will will and it's sure but xrp is also doing good in crypto market as it's also a popular coin.

Yes you are right ripple is also very good coin in the current market but ethereum will win first because the ethereum trading volume is very good

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT