In which market to invest? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pithalee

In which market to invest?

In what cryptocurrencies do you have your capital invested?

And in which cryptos do you think is a good time to invest?

I have invested in Steem, Lisk, Ethereum and LBC but I would like to know in which others do you suggest that it may be a good time to invest and what do you think based on your technical analysis that may increase its value in the medium or long term?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

سأبدأ الاستثمار في Bitcoin و Ethereum لأنني أتوقع أن يرتفع سعرهما بشكل كبير في الفترة المقبلة

The truth is that I do not recommend investing, the market is very down, if you know how to trade, you will know that you can invest in gold, silver, stocks, but little in cryptocurrencies since the market is, let's say, stagnant. Obviously in the very long term, BTC will reach incredible prices, but in these times of pandemic, BTC has remained there for a long time.

There different strategies you can apply for investment. You can buy a coin at low prices and sale at high prices. You can also buy a coin for long time investment if you wish. I currently invested in ripple. 

• +1 1

Actually there are thousands plus of markets in the mewn time .  But the best and top markets are trading cryptocurrency and NFT'S these days. Bitcoin has the best volume in every exchange . Thanks

• +2 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

You mean in which cryptocurrency do people invest? Yes we need to invest in different coins not only in bitcoin.

we have litcoin,ethereum,trons,stella and others those coins will also rise in value with time 

• +1 1

On 12/18/2020 at 7:49 PM, Anshamaraam said:

Actually there are thousands plus of markets in the mewn time .  But the best and top markets are trading cryptocurrency and NFT'S these days. Bitcoin has the best volume in every exchange . Thanks

Bitcoin has the most value right now but the main scope is that we should also learn to confide and believe in other coins because we may not trust coin like ETH, LTC, TRX and all for now but they may later worth more than BTC later on some months to come, so if we invest in the less privileged coins now, we never can tell how they may rise later

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I see that Ethereum is the best among the currencies that I have chosen, especially during this stage, as Ethereum follows Bitcoin with every major move it makes and its price increases, so I think Ethereum is a good investment.

• +4 1

Any market that may give you the desire profit you always dream about. This would also help you to be a better person in life as your earnings will help you live a better life and grow beyond what you thought.

Litecoin is one of the strongest cryptocurrencies.
Most similar to Bitcoin in terms of the technology it is based on,
Its low price is currently considered a good investment to invest in.
In addition to Ethereum and Dogecoin are also good currencies to trade and are best for investing.

• +2 1

Well dear.This is the type of market most investors prosper in, as the majority of stock investors are buyers. Any market that may give you the desire profit you always dream about.Also if you are interested in making fast profits you can invest on a new coin or token but this comes with some risk. Thank you

Good question but before doing anything to knowing about it is good. Everyone work at which form where he don't face any problems. But if you work other person form then you don't get success because you don't know about those form. So i advise you, you get opinion from everyone but do work in his own opinion 

The best currency at all is Bitcoin, and it has proven its worth and comes after Litecoin, as it is like silver and tracking bitcoin, and you also have ethereum and some other currencies such as Talkk, Trx and Xrp, and the best at this time is to keep Bitcoin and also work in the investment fund and reap daily profits

Good question but before doing anything to knowing about it is good. Everyone work at which form where he don’t face any problem. The best currency at all is bitcoin, and it has proven it's worth and comes after litecoin, as it is like silver and tracking bitcoin. 

Bitcoin is excellent and secure and I don't feel that it would actually leave the market. These days are markets esteem are down some time markete esteem high and at some point esteem is high. I incline toward bitcoin exchanging you can contribute on this stage and procure benefit.

• +1 1

In my case you have to invest in trading or crypto you have complete knowledge about that also you know about it's strategies. I will prefer 

Steem, Lisk, Ethereum and LBC as best for investment.

Due to covid pandemic the market situation in the whole world is not good

if you want to invest then wait sometimes and note daily market graph

before investing analysis the whole market and understand the market completely

without market knowledge your investment will be at high risk so be careful before investing in the market

I believe that according to the current situation we should go with Bitcoin and Etherium as both coins are stable and currently on rise and have good predictions for the future as well so I think It willbe good for us to invest in these coins which have more chances of profit with less risks 

There are many sites where you can invest and earn income. Of these, today I will talk about some other sites where you can trade and exchange.
1. Binance.
2. Yobit.
3. Kocoin
 In my opinion, if you invest and trade in these three sites, don't be fooled. Thank you.

There are many good coins to choose for investing, but is not depended on about the coin you choose. It is depended on about your knowledge level, it is possible you will choose Bitcoin because it is the best, but if you are not able to analyze its market, it is possible you will lose a lot of money.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Now is the best time to invest in several currencies,
For me, I see that the bitcoin correction to the current $ 29,000 levels is good for entering again to return to the $ 40,000 levels,
And maybe rise more,
With the currency Ethereum and Litecoin, too, with the markets calm before trying to break through the previous peaks.

On 10/5/2020 at 4:30 PM, pithalee said:

may be a good time to invest and what do you think based on your technical analysis that may increase its value in the medium or long term?

I think that this post was about different time but between September and December I was very bullish on Bitcoin only. I given many opinions to help members to hold and was precise with what I saw in the charts. The news were also only bullish and it couldn't have been different outcome. I tried to invest in a few altcoins but it didn't work for me. I don't understand many of them and I don't want to invest a lot, but probably something small only.