Good News - German Banks To Manage Cryptocurrencies in 2020 - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptominded

Good News - German Banks To Manage Cryptocurrencies in 2020

Yes rhia presents a great step for germany onto the cryptoworld but i don't think germany would allow it if they eren't sure they can help them in some field and at the same time cryptocirrwncy still considered as aillegal so there will be a limit to how much people can use crypto

• Useful or interesting 1

Banks in my country recently allowed citizens to buy digital dollars, and only 30 years later gave access and the ability to open brokerage accounts for people to buy shares. This opportunity in the United States was back in the previous century, we have it in Russia only now) Therefore, when an advertisement for a brokerage account is shown on TV again, more than 70% of the population treats this negatively, although many do not even understand what it is. People think that this is a scam, especially after the collapse of the MMM pyramid in the Soviet Union. I think we are still far from banks offering to buy cryptocurrency themselves, we are lagging behind financial literacy, our system is outdated, but no one wants to fight it.

The good news - if German banks operate cryptocurrencies in 2020, then our crypto talk agents should be really happy.  This is much better as there is no bank specified for this crypto currency.  And new users will enter it now and I think it will improve a lot.

Yes this is a good news. Because Germany is a big country and if it is now going to handle or going to support the crypto currencies so this is good for crypto currency world.

I haven't heard of German banks doing something with managing cryptocurrencies in this year. Maybe they were allowed but there is nothing from them so far. At least we haven't heard from the news about these third party custodian services. They probably are still in thinking about them and American banks are now more closer to doing that.

• +3 1

It is good to know, there are banks in many countries trying to do the same and I think that in the next year there will be so many news coming from banks that will drive Bitcoin price higher. Together with all investors it will probably create some better chances for huge adoption.

• +1 1

I have hopes that the German banks will be a driving force for crypto adoption in the EU and help with the increase of investments in the field. There will be news from Europe in 2021 and also a digital euro is in plans. I hope that it will help with making a better experiment and ease the calculations of problems in economies of the union.

• +2 1

Very good news and I hope that more banks in many countries will offer crypto investments. They can create packages of investment portfolio and offer to the clients, like having BTC 50%, ETH 25% and other alts 25% and other similar packages, rate them with triple-A and sell them to fund managers. 

• +1 1

It is a growing trend for banks to love Bitcoin starting from this year. I didn't expect it but I was always wondering why they didn't do that already instead they fought and were laughing with Bitcoin calling it a scam. And now banks think differently and are the ones that took our place in promotion and we don't even need to do that anymore. Maybe they will be running bounties and ICO next.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is something that will definitely help as German banks are very strong and this economy if it is open for crypto investing it will mean that another wave of adopters will help prices to rise a lot. I wish I can learn about more plans from German banks on which cryptocurrencies they are thinking of giving to their customers, certainly the top will be on their list with Bitcoin ahead.

• +3 1

On 11/30/2019 at 10:13 PM, Cryptominded said:

I see that as a very good news and sign of better things to follow in the cryptoworld in the year 2020.

I see this as good news too. It is why prices probably are on the rise since September. I think it is the banks are buying and they have better plans for cryptocurrencies that include owning a lot of them and using them for many purposes in the banking sector.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies are here to stay, German banks will manage cryptocurrencies, the advancement of cryptocurrencies is a fact, every day the different economic and financial entities incorporate cryptocurrencies into their investment and services offer. This is because cryptocurrencies are an inexhaustible source of great profit and in the short term, undoubtedly the acceptance of cryptocurrencies by German banks that normally work with money issued by central banks is a great achievement.

Its really a good sign for cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin because of its current volatility in the stock market and its good to see countries taking steps in embracing digital currency despite its decentralized.cryto is growing and its impacting world economy 

Most of the open economies seek to include blockchain technologies in their banks and financial institutions in order to benefit from their capabilities and also seek to regulate the circulation and use of cryptocurrencies, as some of them intend to impose taxes on the platforms in which they operate as a kind of profit through tax case.

I am read about Swiss banks, UK, USA and Singapore and now it is also German banks. It is happening and it is very early still, imagine all the banks in a few years to offer and sell crypto as investments to customers for long term hold. It is meaning that there will be very increase prices for Bitcoin first and any other coins selected by the bankers.

Germany is one of the first countries to have acceptance and regulation of cryptocurrencies, of course, a developed country like Germany cannot be compared with the third world countries, but this is not strange, but rather strange is that there are countries more developed than Germany such as the United States and Japan that do not accept cryptocurrencies but rather fight them with all force .
But in any case, this is very good news, and I am sure that one day in the near future will come and there will be a global adoption of cryptocurrencies.

On 12/1/2019 at 1:13 AM, Cryptominded said:

I see that as a very good news and sign of better things to follow in the cryptoworld in the year 2020. It's looking like the most advanced countries of the world are taking strategic positions in cryptoworld, whereas the third world and developing countries are busy chasing shadows, what a tragedy - will they ever learn?

https://news.bitcoin.com/german-banks-authorized-to-store-and-sell-cryptocurrency-in-2020/

Obviously that's a very good news and I think this forum help more and much to launch the cryptocurrency in all over the world.  I feel pleasure to say that most of the countries are taking strategic positions in the cryptocurrency.  Bitcoin is absolutely legit and it should be launched in all over the world  with the help of banks. Thanks for the good news dear. 

What is  by the cryptocurrency  in the bank ? The cryptocurrency  is not meant to be handled  by banks it ought to be used personally  what do you think?

• +1 1

Hello everyone base on this topic am very impressed with it I hope other country copied from them to implement it because is going to help almost 87% of that given country that implement it lack of job will reduce, job opportunity , and eradicating poverty in that country I hope the struggles continues 

• +1 1

This is a positive news for crypto users, because the acceptance and reputation of cryptocurrency is growing when different countries accept this digital currency. Its sure that in future, its acceptance will increase and people will understand its potential and techniques. I am confident that the value of cryptocurrency will increase in near future. The restrictions and uncertainties of cryptocurrency will be soon eradicated with the cooperation of different countries. 

• +3 1

Yes you are absolutely right my friend. It means that many developing and developed countries started accepting the cryptocurrencies in 2020 and this the advancement of the site as it is one of the best platform where we can earn and learn equally. 

Nevertheless I have the fact that 2020 is a year of cryptocurrency just as raised by so many respected crypto analyst, considering the remarkable and reputable achievements the entire crypto currency industry had marked. Though still realizing its potential of dominating the whole world reaching out to any location

I hope this would turn out to be a a huge turning points in the field of cryptocurrency. There is a dire need to enhance their awareness as well as the usage of cryptocurrencies all around the world. I hope this initiative taken by the German banks would from many other natural banks to follow the same direction and accept cryptocurrencies in their countries as well.

• +1 1

This is very positive news for the crypto market. We see countries in other continents that have taken more bold decisions, including Iran, where the Central Bank of Iran is buying bitcoin from the miners and providing them with electricity at encouraging prices. In addition to that, East Asian countries and India as well And we see various global and digital banks, especially when they have added cryptocurrencies as one of the payment and deposit options.

So far, it is not possible to rely on digital currencies or Bitcoin in particular by international banks because it is not subject to the laws of the global stock exchange, so it cannot be relied upon now, but in the future Bitcoin can be regulated more in order to protect users because until now it is considered an anonymous currency.