How To Find The Best Exchange Rate? - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cexmo

How To Find The Best Exchange Rate?

Thank you for sharing this information about this https://cexmo.com/  is very useful and helpful, and I see that is very very easy to use it, with different redirection to many website exchange.

• -2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On our website, pick the route of exchange and quantity, and then you may receive a list of exchangers and their alternate rates. pick the fine rate, visit the exchanger website and make an exchange.

1 hour ago, JoyceKumar said:

This is the kind of site I'm looking for because sometimes I compare the price of one price to another on each exchange, and it's tiring. The withdrawal fee is xrp and USD less than other cryptocurrencies in your bite transaction, you can also withdraw your money to the perfect wallet

Yes, I completely agree with you, and I do not know whether or not I see interest, but I advise you to withdraw your money using the bitcoin currency because it is quick to transfer and also the best fee in terms of fees.

On 11/30/2019 at 11:36 PM, Keith700 said:

I have taken a look at the page and it has a semi-professional design but very friendly in itself, I could even check some evidence of how the page works and if it gives me the details I was looking for, it exceeds contribution, I think the most drastic changes are With the cryptos rate, however the site offers good features.

I took a look at this as well, and personally I find it extremely professional. I never expected this fast response and the settings are just as they need to be. A website does not need to have graphics and professional design. 

This one is created for a job to be done and it does it perfectly.

On 11/30/2019 at 6:56 PM, Cexmo said:

Finding the best exchange rate can take a long time, but there is a solution.
You can use the monitoring of exchange rates cexmo.com We are looking for you the best rate among many exchangers, thus you save time and money. Welcome

That's is great platform, so there we can find legit rates of cryptocurrencies, because some of exchanges provide fakes rates. Also this rates will help arbitrage traders to know both exchange to trade each.

You can always choose availability of your platform and

Based on prefer currency and i suggest yobit and binance 

But you need to check out all exchanges.

This exchange rate might be a new exchange rates, we have other coin watch that have rated exchanges like coingecko and coinmarketcap, you can easily check their volumes and the coins listed in it

This is a really useful site as it saves you a lot of fatigue and instead of searching in all exchanges and comparing prices, this website can only be used

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/11/2020 at 11:17 AM, Cryptotakl1 said:

Finding the beat exchange rate can take long time .but i have problem understand the site .go to the exchange website and make an exchange .

I visit many exchanges sites and be afraid to try one of them regularly we need some extra help from other people used before thanks again

personally , I just first time heard about this exchange . I will reconsider to read public review before makes your deposit their . 

still I used binance , yobit , coinbase proe etc . these exchages are really well and having a normal exchages rates .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Thank you for sharing this and i will open it to see how it works. Am using Coingecko to find the best exchange but because you have mentioned that i will try it as well.

On 11/30/2019 at 4:56 PM, Cexmo said:

You can use the monitoring of exchange rates cexmo.com We are looking for you the best rate among many exchangers, thus you save time and money. Welcome

I do not get your point, how do I safe time and money? I do not just trade on exchange, or because of cheap exchange rate, I will leave my reputed exchange do anyhow exchange? I guess you are not making good point. I exchange my coins easy on the exchange I am using. 

Thanks for sharing this page, it is really useful. I recommend yobit, that excahnge is one of the bests right now. Yobit makes my life easier because it has many features that i can make money with. Like cryptotrading, vmining, investbox, airdrops, and campaigns. I will check other exchanges rates.

On 11/30/2019 at 8:56 AM, Cexmo said:

It is a matter of seeing in the support section, having what options they have or handle to be able to list a cryptocurrency within their exchange but I do not know for sure how they handle it

Рекомендую использовать специальные сервисы для анализа. От себя могу порекомендовать площадку cexmo.com. которая специализируется на обменниках и могут помочь решить вопрос с комиссией, безопасностью и так далее

• -2 1

May be its previous price for coin or token, and trade line was back to this price after his groth. And you make get exchange by previous price like you need them

Nice site. Sometimes you need to quickly find a good course, with the condition of trade safety. Since on some sites they deliberately do so that the user accidentally does something wrong or does not fulfill part of the paragraph, after which all the money goes to someone's pocket. Speed is also important, I don't like to wait half a day to process a trade, the normal time to process a trade is 20-30 minutes. Thanks for the platform!

There are many exchanges right now perhaps more than a thousand and some of them if not most of them they will fail and shut down after stop making money, and some will also scam their customers and steal their money before shutting down. We are hoping to use the best exchanges in security options as we use now Yobit and some more that have good history but also had problems with hacking as Binance. Don't forget Yobit had never any problem at all.

Yes thanks my dear you are gave what I am wanted to find with your post a cexme website that is given the best exchange rate, but in mine opinion you only need Yobit because it is offers the best exchange rate and good investment with safety and very friend atmosphere, very good traders and chatbox users make you have good time and fun.

this is a good idea brother,,,now you know what is the best exchange rate,,because you post it in cryptotalk...now every body inform you about best exchange rate...besides you konw best exchange rate in search youtube or google..

On 11/30/2019 at 9:41 PM, Cexmo said:

The concept of your website is really helpful for a trader as we don't need to check everywhere for conversion rate. I checked your website, it's showing the exchanges that i haven't listened and used before. There is no list of reputed exchange so I found this unhelpful at least for me.

• +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Cexmo is really good and especially if you want to find a better exchange with good rates for arbitrage trading. There are many ways to find exchanges with good rates, but for the easiest method is by using Cexmo.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thanks so I already know which one is best for me to change and save my cryptocurrencies, but to see that there is also Coingecko that shows you a list of all the exchanges and there it recommends you from the best in the world to the newest

2 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

@Calvinpriva,,,cexmo.com On this site we can see the exchange rate, this is a very good site for us, so we can see the exchange rate of every currency, so it will be better for us to do arbitration trading, I think cexmo will share our good information and the real exchange of currencies.  Will publish the rate

Of course @Mosharraf cexmo hosts many exchanges with real volume and that's why it's a safe platform. Many arbitrage traders fails to find exchanges with different rates in price, but with Cexmo it's easier.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!