How To Find The Best Exchange Rate? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cexmo

How To Find The Best Exchange Rate?

On 11/30/2019 at 5:56 PM, Cexmo said:

Finding the best exchange rate can take a long time, but there is a solution.
You can use the monitoring of exchange rates cexmo.com We are looking for you the best rate among many exchangers, thus you save time and money. Welcome

Thank you for joining us and telling this important information. I visit many exchanges sites and be afraid to try one of them regularly we need some extra help from other people used before thanks again

• Useful or interesting 1

do not know about the the exchange and it will be good fourm for us . It will provide good money . 

Yes this is cheap exchange site for us because it is easy use for us .. i do nt know about this site . Know am working on this and doing good work 

I think finding this will take allot of time and Current exchange price to declare the top swap over price from different exchanges

first i suggest you yobit its one the best exchanges i ever seen it has good volume and you can trade a lot of coins and tokens there also it has a invest box and you can get profit easily and without risk.you can check best exchanges on coinmarketcap it has many information about exchanges and you can check each exchange's volume and rating.

I think the best way to find this is that doing research of all the exchange sites in the internet. I'm pretty sure that one of them will have the highest exchange rate. 

Welcome for your advantage my companion. 

My companion, through what I read in your clarification of the site, it is acceptable and offers a decent assistance for those searching for the best swapping scale. 

Here we share advantages, and offer what others are searching for.

On 11/30/2019 at 5:32 PM, iloveyobit said:

thank you brother, i was looking a site like that to transfer my altcoins with the lowest fee , but i have problem understanding the site , can you do an explanation to us please ? thanx 

I think you can only find out about that when you do the comparison between most of them and the best exchange among them will be revealed

I always use  coinmarketcap just checking the rate of exchanges. Cexmo is new to me, well thanks for sharing this platform. We can easily to check the rates of exchanges.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Or you can go to the desired page on the coinmarket diameter and look at the prices in the reported volume section. You can sell your coins on the highest priced stock market and buy them on the lowest stock market You can even do arbitrage this way.

6 hours ago, Cr7seven said:

I think you can only find out about that when you do the comparison between most of them and the best exchange among them will be revealed

Yes, I know this method, and it is easy, but I ask a pale topic to explain the mentioned site because I did not understand it well,thank you .

Thank you for sharing this important information with us. I am also searching for a trusted exchanger. I think it will be very helpful for me.

Sorry, there is only one way.You have to go to the exchange sites one by one and look at the deduction, etc., taken from the fees section while receiving payment for model and buyer cuts. I don't think it's a site that collectively shows them.

Wow, that's nice and I'm grateful that the exchange platforms I use are included in the site, which is binance and yobit also coinbase truly that website tells the exchange platform that has a high rates.

There are different website that you can use in order to find out what's the best rate if you want to perform an exchange between 2 coins. This way you will save some time and avoid extra fees 

Thank you for sharing, I am also using cexmo.com as a way to increase my best profits. I believe finding the best rate possible is based on cexmo.com, try using it

Welcome with me
It is good and offers service to those looking for the best exchange rate, is it correct in the numbers it provides?
Here we share the benefits and offer what others are searching for

Thanks for your sharing. I had problems finding the exchange rate before but now everything is fine, if I know you earlier, I appreciate the site you shared.

Yes, cexmo can be used to know the fees for the platforms and to choose the least in terms of fees, which is good and very helpful for members

THINK POSITIVE

yes and there are lots of sites like cexmo which provide the same functionality you just need to google about it but sometimes the difference is too small for small amounts of coins you need about 3-4-5 and more btc and lots of money i think.

We can find the best exchange rate when we see the price with the volume so we can use a lot of money for it.

For checking exchange rate of btc to usd i always used preev. Com. This is the site where we find best rate of btc on every time we need. It is gave is three rates one btc, doge and litecoin. 

On 11/30/2019 at 9:26 PM, Cexmo said:

Finding the best exchange rate can take a long time, but there is a solution.
You can use the monitoring of exchange rates cexmo.com We are looking for you the best rate among many exchangers, thus you save time and money. Welcome

Who want exchange to exchange earn money like if some exchange bitcoin prices, then you send your bitcoin in this exchange and earn profit, so they can use this cexmo.com to know other exchange prices quickly, so in my opinion you give good information and save our time also, previously I can't use this site but i use this site very soon thanks.

• +2 1