We always talk about panic sellers, but what about panic buyers? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

We always talk about panic sellers, but what about panic buyers?

2 hours ago, julieta said:

It is bad but almost everyone does that once in their trading career and that single mistake can be enough to wipe out your account.

Yes we all do it in our trade of course but by experience we take a lesson to how be relax and take our time to buy or sell our coins without any manipulation 

On 12/1/2019 at 8:43 PM, duncun007 said:

yea there are panic buyers and simple example is the recent pump in bitcoin people were rushing in to buy bitcoin at above 10k and also above 9k because they thought it will keep going up and they didnt wanna miss out.

Even if the seller is forced to exist, Nervish buyers give a way of losing by noticing that the excitement is against them. This is the rule of the game and with some experience and knowledge, you can definitely know bears and cows and choose the right time to enter or exit.

On 12/15/2019 at 2:01 PM, ashua1 said:

when the ATH coins disappear evenly but their owners are really panicked because they are in serious problem that they will lose all their money.

Remember that you must have a goal of value and never change. It is not to win quickly. It is a new way to make money. I bought a lot of coins in panic and after buying it was sold. I have been stuck in this situation many times.

8 hours ago, CryptoFeb01 said:

There are panic buyers and simple example is the recent pump in bitcoin people were rushing in to buy bitcoin at above 10k and also above 9k because they thought it will keep going up and they didnt wanna miss out.

Yes I have seen that because they want to be in the race and dont miss the bull run ,That's why can't trust any analyze or prediction and fake news about 20k in this month 

my advise is that not to be any kind of panic guys. don't buy or sell anything you you panic, because at that time you can not conrtol your thought so you will most likely lose.

panicking is just normal,and we cant help but to feel it,but as possible as you can you must always think that panicking can lose your money,to atleast there can be a way for you to control yourself. 

If you have reasons exactly why anxiety customers could be as a result of acquiring money on the least expensive value place and dash to get money on the least expensive value place and dash to get to acquire an income as fast as possible.

On 11/30/2019 at 8:52 PM, wilbertson said:

I have seen many topics and posts about panic sellers, but we should look on the other side (panic buyers) sometime it's all manipulation that the price goes higher and close the limit, then there comes panic buyers who buys after coin have gone ATH.

This has caused many traders to suffer a loss that never recovers at least not any time soon.

They would be present but I have not that situation yet to do so.

Panic buyer come when we have some news of fake news about Crypto currency all trader try to buy because they have some prediction that the price will grow up so fast and don't want to be out of thetrain 

Maybe panic buyers is not the best term that would fit for that. Maybe we should call them on other terms since they are not panicking to buy, they are more likely too excited that is why they bought it without having any hesitations. It's true that pumping of some coins are just fake, but still we could play on them. We should just have a escape plan for this. Keep in mind that it will just fall later again, so do not buy it at the same price, the price were you bought it and the price that you got your profit.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 12/1/2019 at 4:30 PM, wilbertson said:

That's one of the reasons for panic buyers and the other is when people buys coins during the bull market.

Even if the seller is forced to exist, Nervish buyers give a way of losing by noticing that the excitement is against them. Buyers panic until we have some news about fake crypto news that all traders try to buy because they have some prediction that the price will rise very fast.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:19 AM, wilbertson said:

I think i'm one of the the both panic sellers and buyers and i need to improve myself in this so should all of us.

All I see as the solution to this is that we should all learn how to control our emotional feelings because panic can lead you to lose

The sellers of the dread are the ones who are afraid of losing their money and do not want to continue in the market, so he is very afraid and made him dread not knowing whether he was right or wrong in his decision.

On 2/23/2020 at 4:44 AM, Nafiz426 said:

We always talk about panic sellers, but what about panic buyers? ... in this situatiоn many оf the times.but nоw i have understoоd to always keep patiencе

Patience is part of trading in general if we dont have it we cant be a good traders , never be in panic no in sell or in buy just be patience 

Experience really should be kept in contrast to positioning in addition to in contrast to interchanging. Due to the fact anxiety may make holders in addition to merchants easily eliminate the dollars or maybe crypto.

They are all the same panic traders and this only happens when someone is new to the system of trading and he need more experience to get it right

19 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Crypto market sometimes it is way too unpredictable even experienced traders falls into panic.

yea and thats why i always tell people not everyone will always predict the market movement correctly so don't pay for everyone private telegram group because that's just a scam.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have never bought in panic, I think it probably stemmed from a sharp decline in cryptocurrencies and a rush of buyers, without analysis. I have never panicked.

It's all manipulation that the price goes higher and closer the limit.Then there comes panic buyers who buys after coin have gone ATH. I have seen many topic and post about panic sellers but we should we on the other side.

On 12/3/2019 at 1:57 AM, wilbertson said:

I'm aware of the situation but I can't help myself from panicking sometimes, do you panic sometimes?

i am agree with your  comment and i think most people used good  trading site.

The main advantage of short-term currency trading is that it provides a really good opportunity for high percentage gains, but hurrying to buy because of the panic and fear of not catching the opportunity can lead to a loss due to the lack of time to study the chart.

10 hours ago, wuchgaca said:

I'm mindful of the circumstance but I can't offer assistance myself from freezing in some cases, do you freeze some of the time?

I sometimes give up in trading when it is very hard for me to predict the market movement, Trading is very cunny and tricky

What seller thinks buyers also think same I think they also panic when they buy bitcoins, because they also no what happen in next bitcoin prices punmp up are dump, because everyone buy bitcoin the price pump in few days, but the market goes down then they also panic because their price prediction fail and they got loss this type issues run in their minds, so don't separate buyers and sellers every one have their own prediction.

Panic reigns on mutually sides, not as to a great extent as a panicked salesman if the coin asset the regard goes down besides long: and the buyer who is allay a salesman needs to take in his losses number one and foremost! and at this point is the matching buyer one time and retailer too. but continuously in panic!