We always talk about panic sellers, but what about panic buyers? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

We always talk about panic sellers, but what about panic buyers?

I have seen many topics and posts about panic sellers, but we should look on the other side (panic buyers) sometime it's all manipulation that the price goes higher and close the limit, then there comes panic buyers who buys after coin have gone ATH.

This has caused many traders to suffer a loss that never recovers at least not any time soon.

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, wilbertson said:

I have seen many topics and posts about panic sellers, but we should look on the other side (panic buyers) sometime it's all manipulation that the price goes higher and close the limit, then there comes panic buyers who buys after coin have gone ATH.

This has caused many traders to suffer a loss that never recovers at least not any time soon.

This feeling is shared by many normal buying people as it is a phenomenon of society such constant reactions to such prevailing trends.
However, even if compulsive sellers exist, Nervish buyers also offer a way of losing by noticing that euphoria is against them.

• -1 1

Panic buyer come when we have some news of fake news about Crypto currency all trader try to buy because they have some prediction that the price will grow up so fast and don't want to be out of the train like the big bull of 2017 i have some friends they buy ripple with 2.5 or 3 $ and wait for 10$ or more and finally lost 70% of the capital and still wait. This is the panic buy

• +1 1

27 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

That's one of the reasons for panic buyers and the other is when people buys coins during the bull market.

Never buy from the top of the market always in the Down to have a choice to sell Everytime you want

• -2 1

15 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

It is hard sometimes to notice you're at the bull market until it's too late, that's how people end up buying at high.

It's to hard yes ty this is the rules of the game and with some experience and knowledge you can definitely know the bear and bull and choose the right moment to enter or go out 

• -1 1

21 hours ago, wilbertson said:

yea there are panic buyers and simple example is the recent pump in bitcoin people were rushing in to buy bitcoin at above 10k and also above 9k because they thought it will keep going up and they didnt wanna miss out.

• -1 1

On 11/30/2019 at 7:52 AM, wilbertson said:

You have a point, it is a very bad decision when you buy coin when it is on some higher price.

Many people dont look on chart for example half year or one year just for 7 days or one month and they dont see whole picture and some time they make bad decision and buy some coin which is on high price and after that coin go down they call that coin scam and that is not because that coin is really scam than because theirs mistake to buy that coin on high price. Always follow chart and news/informations.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 11/30/2019 at 10:52 PM, wilbertson said:

Panic buy will harm themselves and it's their fault, in fact the price may go up. What is very detrimental is panic sell and the value of the coin can go down deep, I'm sure the community that tries to maintain value will be greatly loss. In fact the discussion leads more to what often happens and the greater risk is panic sell. 

• -1 1

If there are panic buyers then there will be panic sellers because once the coin will pump just expect the dump happen of the coin because many will getting their profit.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Panic buyers will happen if the price starts to increase in one moment, but people are not ready to buy those coins. They shocked to see the price increase suddenly, so they think that is the best moment for them to buy. So they start to purchase instant the coin at the market, they don't care if the price will get down after they buy. And what happened after that moment is the price is really down deeper, and that panic buyer is not imagined the drop will comes too soon and they are not ready to see the lost. But they cannot do anything except selling the coins at a loose price,

That's why some traders should try not to panic, greedy and make a decision carelessly. There are some panic buyers because of they were too greedy  they want some profit quickly without doing any research why the coin were pumped or even reach ath. Maybe it just a fake pump or manipulation.

Panic reigns on both sides, not as much as a panicked salesman if the coin holding the value goes down too long: and the buyer who is still a salesman wants to cover his losses first and foremost! and here is the same buyer once and seller too. but always in panic!

Both the panic seller and the panic buyer name the problem, they occur as a result of not following the guidelines, greedy traders and new traders do more.

I think it makes sense, I also used to only buy and sell coins on the exchange, and for the day I had 100 purchases of different crypto currency. As for me it is very stressful, since you have to constantly monitor the schedule before and draw conclusions about what will happen next.

Just like in panic sales, panic buyers unfortunately have a negative impact on prices. In the event of a possible rise, panic purchases begin immediately, and the price is therefore one step higher. Although panic sales are not as harmful, panic purchases are unfortunately harmful and have the potential to affect all investors negatively.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Just now, wilbertson said:

I'm aware of the situation but I can't help myself from panicking sometimes, do you panic sometimes?

If I say no, it would be a lie, yes I can sometimes panic.  Although I didn't panic in every price fluctuation like before, I used to do a lot of panic operations in the past.  Especially when the software that produces the signal gives a reception signal, I usually do panic reception.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

if there is a reason why panic buyes may be due to buy coins at the lowest price position and then rush to buy coins at the lowest price position and then rush to buy in order to get a profit as quickly as possible.

Panic buy is like terrible decision.

I ever see my favorite coin the price is good movement, sometimes high and low, but that time the price is going down. I see there is an opportunity to making some profit. So i just going sell my Bitcoin to buy that coin. I just buy it don't care the price and also not research it. So i success buy that coin. I think tuat is panic buy. But after that the price going down down down, that is crazy! i lost 50% after 1 week. So i just surrender to sell it. panic sell. Yeah i lost 50% but the price going up after i sell it, but not much 😅

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 11/30/2019 at 6:52 PM, wilbertson said:

As I know there is no panic buyers because you can't panic to buy while you don't have any loss.

But panic sellers this is because their coins are dumped day by day that's why they panic to sell them with loss

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

We see panic buyer because they all predict the same thing now no one can tell that seller predict is wrong or panic buyer. They are destroying our trading market but I didn't face any problem like that yet.

We called them FOMO  : and its mean fear of missing out  the chance , when you see a coin rising or pumping you will get panic from losing the chance to get profite , then when entre the trade the coin dump on you  . 

On 12/2/2019 at 1:25 AM, kabilkumar said:

panic buyers? i don't think that there have any matter of like panic buyers. because everyone likes to buy coin when it's price go down. and that time people try to buy. 

I think what he meant about panic buyers is people who join FOMO and don't know when the coins will stop rising

On 11/30/2019 at 11:52 PM, wilbertson said:

I have seen many topics and posts about panic sellers, but we should look on the other side (panic buyers) sometime it's all manipulation that the price goes higher and close the limit, then there comes panic buyers who buys after coin has gone ATH.

Some people think that they can still gain a good profit once the coin touches a new ATH but they are wrong because once ATH reached the coin will surely stop for a moment for correction of the price.

Panic buyers alas have a negative impact on charges. In the occasion of a possible rise, panic purchases begin right away, and the rate is consequently one step better. Although panic income aren't as dangerous, panic purchases are unluckily harmful and feature the capability to affect all traders negatively. And if there may be a purpose why panic buyes can be because of buy coins at the bottom charge role and then rush to buy cash at the lowest fee function after which rush to buy with the intention to get a income as fast as possible.