Where are the top ten members? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Where are the top ten members?

This question really puzzles me where are the top ten members? A while ago I no longer see Post for one of them !!! WHAT HAPPENED Why don't we see much activity for them? They have had a very good role in this forum and now we miss them !!! Does anyone know the reason?

Maybe they are too busy in their jobs or personal agendas in life. But who knows? They will comeback because for me they are superior in our forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

4 minutes ago, ElChupakabra said:

Maybe they are too busy in their jobs or personal agendas in life. But who knows? They will comeback because for me they are superior in our forum.

Yes, maybe that is true. They have played a big and constructive role in this forum. We hope to see them among us soon, because they will give a good boost to all the members of the forum and I think that is their duty.

My first assumption was that since they got their prize in the previous contest, there was no longer any need for them to post that much any further. But then I read somewhere that some of them were complaining about the forums becoming a haven for shitposters, too much deleted posts for them to catch up before they get the next pay-per-post, etc.

I'll update this post if I can find those comments I mentioned.

UPDATE:

hexwin:   https://cryptotalk.org/topic/19281-people-repeating-themselves-over-and-over/?do=findComment&comment=547252

cryptokram:   https://cryptotalk.org/profile/41-cryptokram/content/?type=core_statuses_status&change_section=1

xBDT Script:   https://cryptotalk.org/topic/19555-selective-payments-on-this-forum/?do=findComment&comment=586413

You can always PM them for details. Or use a summoning ritual like this 🧙‍♂️   🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️:

@cryptokram

@xBDT Script

@hexwin

The others are more active on the Russian boards.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

11 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

My first assumption was that since they got their prize in the previous contest, there was no longer any need for them to post that much any further. But then I read somewhere that some of them were complaining about the forums becoming a haven for shitposters, too much deleted posts for them to catch up before they get the next pay-per-post, etc.

I'll update this post if I can find those comments I mentioned.

You can always PM them for details. Or use a summoning ritual like this 😄 :

@cryptokram

@xBDT Script

@hexwin

The others are more active on the Russian boards.

Thank you my friend for this information, it really must be a strong reason to stay away, but nonetheless I think they should overcome these problems and make greater efforts to improve this forum, they have become an example for the members here and their presence has a great positive role.

59 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

This question really puzzles me where are the top ten members? A while ago I no longer see Post for one of them !!! WHAT HAPPENED Why don't we see much activity for them? They have had a very good role in this forum and now we miss them !!! Does anyone know the reason?

I think in my personal view that some of "the top ten members" are now in a holiday vacation (@cryptokram it's bonifacio day, lol) and maybe some is in some sort of co-equal compromise.

Chances are they are busy following tranding and mining.  Actually we need them to make. TREDS As a beginner we need seniors to know the correct way to post to avoid repeating posts. Hope they are active again soon

I think it is their time to celebrate their success. They've done enough and I think they deserve it. They won to the contest at the forum and probably get busy for the time being. It is time to rise some new stars here.

I think everybody have some personal duties to do, so sometimes the real life is important, they are a members like us but they contributed more than us here and now it is time to take a break 

2 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

I think the top ten users now are busy with their personal life especially that the competition here is already ended so they will do other things now. 

I don't know the reason for this, but I also think that they have a lot to contribute to this site and they have a very good role to play in this regard, so I think it's important for them to be in this forum because they are benefiting through the users of the forum to make many important posts.  I could not see their chaos for a while so I thought maybe they would come back to this forum. 

35 minutes ago, Migo said:

I think everybody have some personal duties to do, so sometimes the real life is important, they are a members like us but they contributed more than us here and now it is time to take a break 

Yes you are right, the concerns of life are many and man deserves some rest after effort and fatigue, I am also sometimes I am busy and can not write, but at the same time I think that they have to give a little of their time for this forum, which gave them a lot.

3 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

When you are in forums, you could read their last post what they said. Not just top 4, but so many had left from here. Their is a reason for them, it's not about their prize and they told even they will bring this forums to top, but the admin is now controlling. let the admin should do everything.

We all know one thing that we can't able to complete the work, then we have to give it for someone. I hope you got what I meant and why they left from here.

Are you seeing whether we are getting newbies too here?

It's true I really did not notice this...but i think the top 10 members are now busy with her personal life... 
They may be spending a lot of time on the job or with their family so they don't have to stay active .But hopefully they will be coming to us soon and And the very important content will highlight us

For me, i guess they are just busy on their personal jobs or they are having a break in crypto currency. I don't know, they are the one who could answer that question. But i guess they are in lie low, they need some rest for being a hard work in crypto world. 

there are many reason for them to not posting anymore some ; 

• maybe there too much busy 
  •  
  • or maybe they only wanted the prize from the compain 
  •  
  • maybe they are taking rest from posting too much and we will see them back soon 

that all what i have 

19 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

It is rotary, maybe they are busy in other areas, but we are sure to see them back at some point.
The good thing about it is to keep in mind how responsible such people can be with respect to their final reputation in the forum, keep in mind that you cannot always be online, there are days that I am not in the forum but when I I take my dedication I do the best job possible in my publications!
❤️ 

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Keith700 said:

It is rotary, maybe they are busy in other areas, but we are sure to see them back at some point.
The good thing about it is to keep in mind how responsible such people can be with respect to their final reputation in the forum, keep in mind that you cannot always be online, there are days that I am not in the forum but when I I take my dedication I do the best job possible in my publications!
❤️

Yes, thank you, my friend. Your words are true. We are all busy in our daily lives and we cannot stay online all the time. We all have his own business, his family, and so on, but I also believe that they have a moral responsibility to say about this forum, which gave them a good opportunity. Their presence will be like a dynamo on this forum so that the traffic works very good. That's what I wanted to say through this post.

On 11/30/2019 at 4:35 AM, Crypto123 said:

I think thats because the forum is now filled with lots of spam account and copy pasters and I remember hexwin kept asking the forum to delete those guys or ban them all together or if not then give us the power to manage our own posts because spammers keep posting useless posts

5 minutes ago, Naga said:

I think thats because the forum is now filled with lots of spam account and copy pasters and I remember hexwin kept asking the forum to delete those guys or ban them all together or if not then give us the power to manage our own posts because spammers keep posting useless posts

Unfortunately yes, this is one of the most important reasons in my opinion, but this problem can not be resolved easily and moderators find it very difficult to clean the forum of these spamming and this is a great task and need the cooperation of everyone. But their absence does not solve the problem and on the other hand I think the moderators should give these top ten extra authority to help them clean up the forum.

18 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

Unfortunately yes, this is one of the most important reasons in my opinion, but this problem can not be resolved easily and moderators find it very difficult to clean the forum of these spamming and this is a great task and need the cooperation of everyone. But their absence does not solve the problem and on the other hand I think the moderators should give these top ten extra authority to help them clean up the forum.

I do not speak on their behalf because I'm sure they have their own reasons but the moderator really need to solve these things because even I am getting tired of all those spammers and which is why I stopped making posts because they fill my posts with useless replies.

On 11/30/2019 at 10:35 AM, Crypto123 said:

It is okay if they're gone for relaxing or something. They need to rest, too. What they have won is maybe enough for them and let other members in the forum to rise.

On 11/30/2019 at 10:35 AM, Crypto123 said:

Maybe they are already enjoying the rewards they got and now they out of this forum because they lack the motivation to make a post for 1k satoshis. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

25 minutes ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Maybe they are already enjoying the rewards they got and now they out of this forum because they lack the motivation to make a post for 1k satoshis. 

Yes indeed they have made a great effort to get the reward and have received it and they have the right to rest and enjoy a little bit, and can as well as you say you no longer get 1K Satoshi per post attracts their attention. Maybe no one knows.

I have to say I see at least three of them quite active on the forum. I thought they'd just go away but to be fair to them they have stayed. Not posting as much but I think that's going to happen. To post and contribute as much as they did would have taken a lot of time and effort and for 0.1 btc that's not a huge reward. Hopebtheybstick around and keep giving us more things to talk about.