Tracking of bitcoin transactions. - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Tracking of bitcoin transactions.

Bitcoin transactions can be tracked through block explorers and services offered by some crypto exchanges. Blockchain offers great levels of transparency. You can search for information based on particular Bitcoin addresses, block numbers and transaction hashes.
In the dreaded scenario that crypto has been sent by mistake, you will have the opportunity to find out which address received it. But, unfortunately, however, this is by no means a guarantee that you will get your crypto back.
When you are using a crypto exchange, transaction trackers can help you to double-check whether their trading platform is operating normally, and how long a transaction may take to finalize. This can provide valuable information in advance of a payment being made, as long delays may mean you choose to rely on a different provider instead.
It is possible that relying on some of these trackers can help you to be better prepared from a tax perspective too, and easily assess how your crypto portfolio has been performing. 

You can track any bitcoin transactions and any cryptocurrency by using explores wich are as the following.

- Blockchain.com

- Etherscan.io

- Blockcypher.com

This are some of cryptocurrency explolers that can be used to track transactions.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can track blockchain transaction by using blockchain explorer or etherscan explorer by by putting your bitcoin or any coin address to the blocks search box that found in explorer.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

19 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

You can track any bitcoin transactions and any cryptocurrency by using explores wich are as the following.

- Blockchain.com

- Etherscan.io

- Blockcypher.com

This are some of cryptocurrency explolers that can be used to track transactions.

This is the best and important sites to trace your transactions, but the only thing you can do with it I think you can just watch the transactions and nothing you can do if you get hacked 

It's true that through block explorers anyone can check your transition if he or she has your wallet address or transaction hashes. Through this hackers are easily know how much fund store on your wallet if the amount is huge then the try to hack your wallet.

I think latey I came to the realisation that every transaction can be tracked down to an address which is linked to the exchange and if you're having your kyc done on that exchange it will be known this transaction is yours which is very risky information for those with big bitcoin amount. 

Blockchain is the best medium for trucking Bitcoin transactions, the best two are Blockchain.com, Etherscan.io, you can do trucking using these two sites.

On 11/30/2019 at 5:13 AM, Digicoin said:

Bitcoin transactions can be tracked through block explorers and services offered by some crypto exchanges. Blockchain offers great levels of transparency. You can search for information based on particular Bitcoin addresses, block numbers and transaction hashes.
In the dreaded scenario that crypto has been sent by mistake, you will have the opportunity to find out which address received it. But, unfortunately, however, this is by no means a guarantee that you will get your crypto back.
When you are using a crypto exchange, transaction trackers can help you to double-check whether their trading platform is operating normally, and how long a transaction may take to finalize. This can provide valuable information in advance of a payment being made, as long delays may mean you choose to rely on a different provider instead.
It is possible that relying on some of these trackers can help you to be better prepared from a tax perspective too, and easily assess how your crypto portfolio has been performing. 

But sometimes if hackers track that there have the wallet that's have incoming transaction that's is unconfirmed! There is where the hackers take the chance to hack that's transaction, so that's I'm feard while I see my transaction took too long to be confirmed.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

It is really possible to track operations inside bitcoin, for this purpose there are new special services, which are engaged in the disclosure of new cyber crimes. In Russia now as it seems already there is a similar service where they monitor online activity.

its very simply to track a bitcoin transaction or somthing , you can use the sites above but the secret is that you cant discover the place of the person who send the money or who received it 😉 . 

You will easily find lots of Bitcoin or any coin explorer on Google search. But you must know. Blockchain data is immutable (cannot be changed) and append only (cannot be added) cannot be deleted / edited. Data on the blockchain are connected, if the hacker wants to change one data in one node, then he must change the data on another computer which is not possible. Blockchain technology provides better transparency Transaction History

Truly, the facts confirm that through Bitcoin Explorer all can be seen and we watch this is the upside of the blockchain on bitcoin innovation. This is great on blockchain innovation on the grounds that straightforward and you will perceive what number of BTC you get were did you sell and cash more.

On 11/30/2019 at 10:13 AM, Digicoin said:

All my life in cryptoworld, I believed that no one would actually know who transacts what. I thought that people are doing transactions anonymously.

• +3 1

20 hours ago, Bantay116 said:

bitcoin transaction can't track in etherscan.  Only erc20 token and ethereum transaction are only search able here. 

Yah really I was little confused with that, there only bockchain.com and bkockcypher.com they can track multiple currencies transactions

23 hours ago, Bantay116 said:

bitcoin transaction can't track in etherscan.  Only erc20 token and ethereum transaction are only search able here. 

Even transfers between exchanges or in the blockchain, you can know the sender and receiver wallets, but you will never know where they are because this is impossible for Bitcoin.

Although you can track transactions on the blockchain, but for identity information it is not easy to know. This can indeed be prepared for taxes, especially now that there are no official rules for taxes on digital currency types.

Tracking of bitcoin transaction is very easy with blockchain facilities you can easily use it for check status of transaction in the blockchain site very transparent transaction 

Maybe it can help to avoid hacking and some crimes involving crypto currency but yes you are true this is just read only and the transaction is only one way trip and it cannot returned or recover.

16 minutes ago, Interface User said:

Maybe it can help to avoid hacking and some crimes involving crypto currency but yes you are true this is just read only and the transaction is only one way trip and it cannot returned or recover.

well if you dont know then just know that transaction might not be traced back to the hacker but we have caught many hackers in the past who stole bitcoin and we recently caught two Canadians who stole 140k from a 63 yo lady.

Yes that is right but for save your time.

If you are sending payment or receive payment in your wallet. The wallet will give you tx id. Click the link on tx id and you will directed to blockchain site. Some wallet direct you to other site like blockchyper, btc.com, etc but that is still same function to tracking the transaction.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

20 hours ago, Huzlerdude said:

Tracing of transactions is very easy when you have transaction ID or any form of traceable address that can show the details

What else we can do with the block explorer beside tracing address and transaction? And what is the common block explorer that people use?

22 hours ago, Huzlerdude said:

Every coin has its own block explorer, so I don't know which one are you talking about. Ethereum has etherscan and bitcoin as blockchain.info. so this help us to track all transactions from inception

Ok, thanks for your explanation. I am asking about bitcoin in general. So you didn't know what is the other uses of blockchain explorer? Who is using the block explorer beside users?

20 minutes ago, Huzlerdude said:

There is no one that is using the block explorer, it is mainly useful to know the outgoing and incoming transactions in all wallets. Some agency monitors the wallet when huge amount of funds is transfer.

Alright, I think you have deep knowledge about block explorer. Do you know how to make block explorer? And how is it to connect it to a website?

On 12/22/2019 at 9:32 AM, Huzlerdude said:

but you can create explorer under a coin like ethereum blockchain. It is very easy and you don't need much knowledge of programming languages

Can you show me how to do that? Please if you don't have time just give the link so I can learn it. Thank you.

9 hours ago, Ilustration said:

Blockchain explorer is the most use in bitcoin tracking transaction  

Finally, someone responding correctly, That is a simple question. Do you know how to use the explorer to monitor transactions, automatically?