What price would be bitcoin if doge hit $1 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

What price would be bitcoin if doge hit $1

Can doge coin hit $1 in future? 

I have friends telling me to invest in doge but I see it as a waste of money because I do not think it can productive for me any time soon. 

I mainly invest in bitcoin and to an extent ethereum too. 

Are my friend right about this high supply currency (doge)?

Ah here as lucky, chances that the price for 1 token will 1 dollar 50/50, think that have DogeCoin there is all chances + such design rather will plus on market than minus.

1 hour ago, Digicoin said:

I have friends telling me to invest in doge but I see it as a waste of money because I do not think it can productive for me any time soon. 

Are my friends right about this high supply currency (doge)?

Maybe dogecoin can hit $1 price after 100 years lol. I think it is only possible if bitcoin reaches the million price per bitcoin but for now, it is just a dream.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

2 minutes ago, Digicoin said:

To me, you are very correct. Before doge would get to $1 bitcoin would have reached $1 million. And this just still dreams because the likely chance for this to happen is not in this nearest future at all.

Yeah especially now many countries rejecting bitcoin it will only be possible to happen if the world will accept bitcoin and uses it by the mass.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

im not sure if a doge can reach $1 , it takes a long proccesss to take hundreds of years, but its prediction when the doge reaches $ 1,obviously the bitcoin will have a fantastic value maybe $ 50000

In the current time I don't think so, dogecoin stabled in almost one price for a long time until now and his price I think didn't reach even 0.5 dollars, so this price is too far from now 

• +1 1

Investing in doge coin is such a wasting of time mate, try to invest other popular coin like bitcoin, ripple and ethereum, in this coin you can get some big profit if you are willing to wait the higher value of it, this is worth it if you wait but if you are bot interested for wating you can try some other platforms such as trading gambling etc.

Doge cryptocurrency cannot reach such heights in the price of one dollar. Bitcoin, if Doge costs $ 1, then Bitcoin will change the price of $ 500,000. 

• +1 1

I think this is just still a dream because doge coin can't reach that price because if doge value will became $1,the price of bitcoin will change up to $500,000 or something. Did you get my point?  Sorry for my english.

It is not impossible, but it will be a long way to doge until it reaches this price and perhaps the price of Bitcoin would have reached half a million dollars.

Life is great and enjoy it

I think doggy coins are one of the other popular coins right now so I think investing right now is not as good as it is currently much lower but I do not have a good idea as to whether it will be more expensive in the future.  This request is currently not the best for you and I would love to know if you are using Bitcoin.  If you can invest in the future to benefit this is the right decision for you can  take a better profit you

well i don't know it will happen or not, but 95% it's impossible to happens. because. i don't know how much doge max supply. even coinmarketcap has no data about it. but if this phenomenon happens, i'm sure the bitcoin price will more than x10 from today price.

I think that this is possible, and in the year 2020 DOGE coin will be able to rise in price, in General it is in itself a stable and promising coin, so it is worth investing a penny in it!

16 hours ago, sidik7 said:

Je ne sais pas si un doge peut atteindre 1 $, il faut un long processus pour prendre des centaines d'années, mais sa prédiction lorsque le doge atteint 1 $, de toute évidence le bitcoin aura une valeur fantastique peut-être 50000 $

I too am not too convinced for 1 dollar as a price for Doge, because each coin plays a specific role in the crypto scene and the role of Doge is as important even with a small value.

19 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Are my friend right about this high supply currency (doge)?

Maybe that can happen although the price is very low, but this one coin has very good reputation so he can survive until now. And there are still many who invest it here even though the price is very low.

ok i need to understand why are people so excited for the future of doge even tho its just a joke coin in crypto market? for doge to hit 1$ that means the marketcap of doge will be over 10 billion...thats not going to happen.

When Dogecoin is on 1$ then on that time BTC on 1 million dollar because now Doge coin price is low not high and also BTC price is low at 7200$ today so now a simple thing that doge touch the high but first the BTC will touch the 1 million dollar than doge will touch the 1$ at that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 minutes ago, khan22 said:

When Dogecoin is on 1$ then on that time BTC on 1 million dollar because now Doge coin price is low not high and also BTC price is low at 7200$ today so now a simple thing that doge touch the high but first the BTC will touch the 1 million dollar than doge will touch the 1$ at that time.

Bitcoin at 1 million? And doge at 1 dollar?ok there are too many dreamers nowadays in crypto and they have insane goals because bitcoin will never reach 1 million and doge will never even cross 0.1$ so be realistic guys.

It could be true in this variation some predictions can occur.  The question is whether your friend is good at this and really understands what he is saying?  (This is not just guessing). Hope.your. freinds right.

Well when bit coin hoe up doge coin rises as well. So after bitcoins halving everything is possible and I think it's not a big deal for doge to cost 1 dollar. That can happen any time 

The altcoins really depends on the most popular coin, which is the bitcoin. As of now it is near impossible since the prices of bitcoin is also not that high and I don't think it is possible, it is a dream for such amount.

maybe doge coin hit 1$ in future because in crypto any thing happen  in a second  if doge coin hit 1$ then  bitcoin rise more lest see

Doge hitting $1 is a fantasy, and I don't think bitcoin is ever going to hit a high enough price that would drive doge to that level.  I think the highest doge ever got was something like $0.01/doge, and that price was way too high in my opinion.  As I keep saying, there are too many dogecoins out there and not enough demand to keep its price higher than about 20-30 sats.  I wish the devs would fix the supply problem, because it really is a detriment to the coin.