What exchanges you can trust? And what about their anonymity? - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Assassin

What exchanges you can trust? And what about their anonymity?

Hi good day
Well my experience has been with Coinbase and Yobit, and of both I like yobit the most, if you like anonymity as I suggest Yobit, it does not ask for identity documents.

• +3 1

I prefer Yobit.net because is easy to use also It has a great Reputation , never been hacked , No kyc required and I like the WAY you are anonymous in the site because I am kind of worried to share my personal Information without knowing if you will get trouble in the future .

On 11/29/2019 at 11:48 PM, Assassin said:

Have a lot of experience with all types and most names of exchanges.

Trying to find the best one for me: safe and anonymous. Because I don't want to feel sweat while sleeping :classic_dry:

Here is what I found for 4 years:

- bitfinex: this gangsters want your personal info, but don't wanna give you your money for any reason.

- coinbase: USA market and sharing your data for taxes.

- bittrex: blocking without any reason. Oh, it's business!

- poloniex: lags, spoofing, kyc, Justin Sun... kyc+Justin Sun? No waaay)))

- gate: does it work?

- bitmax: what the hell with security and organization?

- binance: loves to block your withdrawals if you're changing your location(ip). Have a nice day grimacing in your camera)))

- yobit: scary lags sometimes, wa volume?

- exmo: does it work?

- dexes: anybody alive?

So, what you prefer?

As for me, the most safest is yobit, never had any problems with kukoin and yes, I have to deal with mister C(slap-your-face)Z because of liquidity.

Any idea?

Haha that doesn’t sound really good. Never had any issues before do you know stex? Also good exchange. A bit smaller but still good.

My recommendation is binance, one of the best, because it offers great benefits for its users, security, investments, etc.

Edited by Michar1

I tried several exchanges and liked yobit and binance. Now I use yobit, good functionality, stable work. There is also a section for free coins.

I can't believe it, guys. Does nobody use Godex.io?!

I should have a serious talk with our marketing team.

Edited by Alex Tamm

I think the YoBit Exchanger is the best one to exchange.Because it is very easy to exchange on this Exchanger site and earn more profit in a short time.

If you are looking for bad things, you will surely find flaws in a cryptocurrency exchange even though it is a reputable exchange, however they always tend to look for other types of exchanges so as not to have any flaws when dealing with coins.

I can only trust on those exchange which has good reputation in market ranking, because it is trusted by the people thats why its rank tell us how much this exchange can be trusted. And new exchange can give you sometime a very bad experience where you will fee so embaressing while using it.

• +1 2

22 hours ago, Ramz99737 said:

For me I trust Binance, it's safe to use,and  it's simple and you can use it easily, I recommend it to everyone.

You can trust binance, but binance is not anonymous exchange, it even requires for verification. That is why I will still prefer yobit that only asked me for email and nothing more. 

For me, the safest and most convenient of these is iobit, sometimes of course there are lags, but this is during large-scale promotions, and the rest of the time everything is fine.

On 11/29/2019 at 11:48 PM, Assassin said:

Have a lot of experience with all types and most names of exchanges.

Trying to find the best one for me: safe and anonymous. Because I don't want to feel sweat while sleeping :classic_dry:

Here is what I found for 4 years:

- bitfinex: this gangsters want your personal info, but don't wanna give you your money for any reason.

- coinbase: USA market and sharing your data for taxes.

- bittrex: blocking without any reason. Oh, it's business!

- poloniex: lags, spoofing, kyc, Justin Sun... kyc+Justin Sun? No waaay)))

- gate: does it work?

- bitmax: what the hell with security and organization?

- binance: loves to block your withdrawals if you're changing your location(ip). Have a nice day grimacing in your camera)))

- yobit: scary lags sometimes, wa volume?

- exmo: does it work?

- dexes: anybody alive?

So, what you prefer?

As for me, the most safest is yobit, never had any problems with kukoin and yes, I have to deal with mister C(slap-your-face)Z because of liquidity.

Any idea?

For me i think Yobit is the best exchange, maybe you are reading some bad reviews about it, but believe me, the people who claim that this great exchange is bad if you search you will find that they are the problem, like some users that insult Mr Dominekherzog in chat and they get banned, others buy a bad coin and start to blame this great exchange. people always looking for a victim to blame when they make mistakes .

• +2 1
  • +3 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

Binance exchange my best exchange.  After Binance  Yobit is the best exchange. Yobit makes users happy by giving so many good airdrops. I like both exchanges very much  to trade currencies. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I have not used much of the exchanges and do not have any idea about them but I think the best one is which is the most trusted exchange with good security system as well.

Binance is very annoying in relation to security, there was a time when I also changed my ip and made a withdrawal and my account was blocked, but this is good on the one hand because it offers us more security. I think all these exchanges are very good and similar.

• +1 1

I generally use binance and yobit.the transaction cost for YOBIT and Binance is good and the place is very uncomplicated to know appreciation to its outer shell and also easy to use. Above all, in cooperation exchanges are extremely secure.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Carry10 said:

I generally use binance and yobit.the transaction cost for YOBIT and Binance is good and the place is very uncomplicated to know appreciation to its outer shell and also easy to use. Above all, in cooperation exchanges are extremely secure.

Binance has been the best exchange for now, but I also strongly recommend yobit, they are both good trading sites. But yobit have more offers, like working in cryptotalk and be paid, making use of investbox, and virtual mining. 

• +1 1

I use youbit exchange and it is trustable exchange . It is easy to use and I never had any  problem in this exchange . And the most important thing about youbit exchange that it has high level security .

• +1 1

46 minutes ago, Malik9532 said:

I use youbit exchange and it is trustable exchange . It is easy to use and I never had any  problem in this exchange . And the most important thing about youbit exchange that it has high level security .

The yobit exchange site is the best for me personally, I have been using it for a while now and I don't think there's any problem associated with it, it's safe, fast and also secured. 

• +1 1

I trust only crypto currency and bitcoin because these exchanges give us lot of benefit due to this we can earn lots of money and profit. These currencies cant involve in any scam so we should take lots of profit by investing. We can earn lots of money by investing and exchanges to these currencies. 

Binance is my as a rule established trade since its incredible. Yobit exchnages is lofty as well. notwithstanding all I haven't agreement on Yobit. However, I fulfill that it is graet exchnage as well. I recomended them to you and I glimpse your marker cleanly essential to press forward Yobit, that is select nevertheless consent to me relate to you something. bank on container right worked by allot grand administrations for clients/individuals. How we be capable of impart " dependence " in the consequence that we by no means proceed down with it?. confide is family member in frank clarification don't cheat clients.