What exchanges you can trust? And what about their anonymity? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Assassin

What exchanges you can trust? And what about their anonymity?

All the exchanges that you have put forward are popular ones, but I trust the exchanges that I work on that have proven to me high security, confidence, speed of payment and ease of conducting transactions such as: Yobit and Binance

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These are some of the largest exchanges at the moment with good volatility. I have tried many exchanges and over the years I have identified these two as the best for me. But still, if you choose one, then this is Bittrex, when I first read Bittrex review on CryptoTotem https://cryptototem.com/bittrex-review/ I immediately created an account there, passed verification and I keep 40% of the deposit there and trade.

Edited by gaargz

I am using following exchanges.

Yobit. It is best in kind of investbox, pony race, yo pump and icos.but bad in, it have no mobile version, a lot of useless tokens and coins.and have low trading volume as compared to others. 

Binance. It is best in trading volume and number one exchange. 

Hoo.  Best exchange soo far but i am confused by its security. 

MXC. Found best exchange but i didn't use it more. 

• +2 1

I like yobit. Yobit is a really great platform, i trade on in every day. I make good profit with its different features, like investbox, robotrade, virtual mining ,campaigns, airdrops and cryptotrade. It is really safe, i think that it is one of the most secure exchanges right now. Trading with yobit is simple, you just have to select the currencies you want to purchase, the amount and the purchase. it is very intuitive and easy to use, it is simple and practical for those who are starting. Besides, Yobit airdrops are very profitable, easy to follow and you can win more money with referrals. Join to yobit, you wont regret it!  😇

Ilike yobit for its anonimity. Yobit is a really great platform, i trade on in every day. I make good profit with its different features, like investbox, robotrade, virtual mining ,campaigns, airdrops and cryptotrade. It is really safe, i think that it is one of the most secure exchanges right now. Trading with yobit is simple, you just have to select the currencies you want to purchase, the amount and the purchase. it is very intuitive and easy to use, it is simple and practical for those who are starting. Besides, Yobit airdrops are very profitable, easy to follow and you can win more money with referrals. Join to yobit, you wont regret it!  

This is an interesting topic, and well summarised by you (Assassin). For anonymity there are not really many choices. I can only think of likes of Yobit, HitBTC. Maybe Kucoin too but it was hacked the other day ($150m worth). 

the best exchanges are bincance, yobit, since they are very safe since binance asks for verification by phone and yobit email code

Yobit exchanges are very good too. Despite all that I have not understood about Yobit. However, I realize that it is also a great exchange
Binance is my most adored trade as it is amazing

I have always handled exchanges such as Coinbase, Yobit and Binance, because they are safe and I never had problems of any kind, I have had an account for several years and it has been intact since then. I recommend them

• +1 1

The reality is that you cannot trust any exchange at all... sooner or later they all get hacked and there is always the risk of losing your investment.

As for anonymity in an exchange ... that does not exist

As for me, I have been working in Yobit for a long time, and I have not had any problem with investing, trading or withdrawing, and I am comfortable about this, as for the rest of the platforms, I do not have enough information about it because I only use Yobit

I have used Binance and it has not blocked me, I have not had problems with it, another that I have used and the truth has worked very well has been BW, an exchange not so well known but very good, the amount to trade is quite low and not you need KYC

Unfortunately, they cannot be trusted 100%, they are all prone to being haken, and we could lose our coins, in reliability as Yobit, Binance, Kraken, Bitrex, Bitso.

I have account in most exchanges, yobit, bittrex, hitbtc, binance, huobit, okex, kukoin but the one I trust the most is yobit. Because it doesn't ask me for kyc and I can withdraw whatever I want.

• +1 1

Without a doubt two of my favorites without having a specific order would be Yobit.Net and Binance, in one I can store my crypt coins safely and in the other I can trade them in fiat currency without any inconvenience.

• +1 1

The problem with the larger established exchanges is anonymity but they usually have better security overall. Or you can go to a smaller exchange like Yobit that dont keep your personal info.

I can trust in Yobit Exchange because it is the one that I use the most and it is without Verification KYC you can trade and withdraw only with your email and your password this in addition to its security protocol, there are other exchanges that without KYC it is not possible withdrawals and the Exchange Decentralized  are anomynous conecting your youe Wallet ERC20 only need with your public keys is everything to withdraw and change Currency.

• +1 1

For example Ku Coin is a relatively young representative of the cryptocurrency market: the exchange started functioning in 2017. The model for creating a new platform for trading was the first – size exchange-Binance, which the creators of ku koin are equal to.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

If anonimity is your concern then I would recommend Yobit, simple to join and has a good all round experience.

Yobit is an exchange that you can trust 100%. Yobit is a very serious platform and has been in the market for years demonstrating its efficiency and commitment to users.

I only trust binace, kucoin, poloniex, also yobit, since it has earned my trust, one of the little ones, points out this name crex24, an excellent exchange, very little known but very good, does not need kyc to operate and has fees and low withdrawal minimums.

Lol this is great post mate. I loved the part about CZ(slap your face) binance. Very funny staff. Poloniex stopped the mandatory KYC and reoppend accounts that were non KYC but I haven't used them again. You are right about all the exchanges and I trust yobit more than all of these too.

• +1 1

Great post and pretty well 100% accurate as well. I do like the coinbase one especially as they seem to be very keen on working with the tax authorities but they seem to be the only crypto exchange that is eager, or maybe they are being forced to as well who knows. I have never had any issues with any of the ones I have dealt with and they were all on that list of yours.