What exchanges you can trust? And what about their anonymity? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Assassin

What exchanges you can trust? And what about their anonymity?

I think bitrex and yobitis the best exchanges which having best features and give most oppertunity to the user to invest in coins of different.

On 11/30/2019 at 6:48 AM, Assassin said:

Have a lot of experience with all types and most names of exchanges.

Trying to find the best one for me: safe and anonymous. Because I don't want to feel sweat while sleeping :classic_dry:

Here is what I found for 4 years:

- bitfinex: this gangsters want your personal info, but don't wanna give you your money for any reason.

- coinbase: USA market and sharing your data for taxes.

- bittrex: blocking without any reason. Oh, it's business!

- poloniex: lags, spoofing, kyc, Justin Sun... kyc+Justin Sun? No waaay)))

- gate: does it work?

- bitmax: what the hell with security and organization?

- binance: loves to block your withdrawals if you're changing your location(ip). Have a nice day grimacing in your camera)))

- yobit: scary lags sometimes, wa volume?

- exmo: does it work?

- dexes: anybody alive?

So, what you prefer?

As for me, the most safest is yobit, never had any problems with kukoin and yes, I have to deal with mister C(slap-your-face)Z because of liquidity.

Any idea?

I also choose Yobit, proven and trusted. 

And in addition if you have a gut when it comes to exchanging, trust your gut. Most of the time it will work and you can avoid bad things going to happen like scam etc. 

Today, for me, the 50x exchange is the most reliable exchange for trading!
On this site is the most powerful protection against account hacking. No one will ever ask you to go through the КУС, which will provide the user with complete anonymity on the exchange. More details about the 50х exchange in this thread: 

Thank you, why did you find such information, I think the thing that makes me most happy and binance is a safe exchange and I am confident to use it, I believe binance

On 28.02.2020 at 01:41, riiviogreen said:

- binance: adores to square your withdrawals in case you're changing your location(ip). Have a decent day scowling in your camera)))

All we have to be do is select, which is most in understanding with our wishes, and how much is our cash ...

in  my opnion binance and yobit is best for exchange your money it provide quick transaction in less of fee,these two are safe and secure for us 

Well, one of the exchanges I can fully believe in the Yobit Exchange, I can believe in Bynans and Cookin, I like to use Eobit than any other exchanges.

12 hours ago, mashara said:

in  my opnion binance and yobit is best for exchange your money it provide quick transaction in less of fee,these two are safe and secure for us 

Some exchanges that I can trust are Yobit, Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin, and Kraken. I have never had a problem with this exchange.

I think that the exchanges Binance, Bitforex, Yobit can be trusted, they do not have mandatory verification and I think they are anonymous

I think you can trust such an exchange: Binance, Bittrex, Bittrex, yobit, I'm not sure about the anonymity of Bittrex, but the other three exchanges are anonymous.

there is a lot of exchanger and also their are quite familiar in cryptocurrency world. Binance, yobit, coinex, cucoin, they are not actually bad to tread. you can get there many offer to earn some money. if you wanna tread on those exchanger then go for it. you will be gotten their best performance.

On my personal opinion I think binance and yobit is best for trading, because this exchange takes low fees when we do trade in this exchange, this both exchanges are legit and both exchanges have good coin pairs to do trading, but withdrawal fees are little bit high, but this is not matter.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am only trusting on yobit and binance exchange. Because for me these two exchanges are secure and safe for long time. I am using this from very large.time .

Binance is my largest part loved argument as its great. Yobit exchnages is profit too. I in spite of everything haven't feel on Yobit. But i be on familiar terms with that it is graet exchnage too. I recomended them to you

Eobit Exchanges are great as well.  Yet we did not face Eobit.  However, I understand that this is a great exchange as well.  We as a person recommend these phones.

I only trust the same as posted above which are the most famous one and Binance is my favorite one with Bitfinex.

There are a lot of exchange site in this platform. I think coinbase is one of the most popular and trusted exchange site in this platform. Many people used this site because coinbase exchange is very first. So everyone used this site.

So far I used Binance, Coinbene, Okex, Bittrex, sometimes Poloniex, and Bitforex. These are the exchange platform on which I know are good and better volume in the market as well. Most of listed coins they have on it are also good and has a potential to give profit too.

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344

You are talking about the best exchanges these days.. I think that each exchange has its negative things so you should choose your best! I used to use yobit this year

Yobit always believes in the Exchange site.  This site is the best site for exchange.  At this site you can easily exchange and you can withdraw your money and see the price of coins in the market

I trust coinbase exchange and the Binance exchange. Yobit is also one of my favorite exchange which process all payment requests except BTC in the cheapest rates. There are some good features on the yobit exchange like investbox.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best thing about trading is that it takes place in an anonymous way and is not subject to censorship, which in some cases obstructs matters of currency exchange for a number of reasons, and it may be considered an unjustified interference in fact.

I can trust only binance exchange because they are the most popular and invthe top of the rank. Thats why i can trust it. 

I think of the yobit site as the best and trusted site because you can exchange everything here. You can see if the price of bitcoin is low here.

I think of the yobit site as the best and trusted site because you can exchange everything here. You can see if the price of bitcoin is low here.

There are many simultaneous sites that you use to look at fake exchange sites or you may have different problems.

For me, the best exchanges are the YOBIT platform as well as BINANCE, it is the most robust and secure and also has a strong supply and demand in buying and selling.

THINK POSITIVE