What exchanges you can trust? And what about their anonymity? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Assassin

What exchanges you can trust? And what about their anonymity?

I trust binance the most, yobit and other top exchanges are also trusted for me. I only use a good top and popular exchanges, because it means a lot of people are using them. If you want your privacy to be kept safe, you don't have to do KYC on binance, you can just trading there like usual. 

On 11/30/2019 at 4:48 AM, Assassin said:

Have a lot of experience with all types and most names of exchanges.

Trying to find the best one for me: safe and anonymous. Because I don't want to feel sweat while sleeping :classic_dry:

Here is what I found for 4 years:

- bitfinex: this gangsters want your personal info, but don't wanna give you your money for any reason.

- coinbase: USA market and sharing your data for taxes.

- bittrex: blocking without any reason. Oh, it's business!

- poloniex: lags, spoofing, kyc, Justin Sun... kyc+Justin Sun? No waaay)))

- gate: does it work?

- bitmax: what the hell with security and organization?

- binance: loves to block your withdrawals if you're changing your location(ip). Have a nice day grimacing in your camera)))

- yobit: scary lags sometimes, wa volume?

- exmo: does it work?

- dexes: anybody alive?

So, what you prefer?

As for me, the most safest is yobit, never had any problems with kukoin and yes, I have to deal with mister C(slap-your-face)Z because of liquidity.

Any idea?

Last 3 years I continued used many exchange and in my experience honesty  binance and kucoin exchange are best. Because for many reasons kucoin and binance list only real projects. Never list any scam projects and sometimes they delisting some coin who not manage his trading volume.              

It's like a conversation between purses hehehe. I prefer YOBIT, although sometimes there is a slight delay but it is guaranteed to work, we can ask that if there is a delay in the admin directly. Yes, I think the YOBIT exchange is good enough for me.

The major exchange like binance & bittex are very transparency in their user interface & they abide by the rules of their company & organization.... At the same time simultaneously they also maintain the anonymity of the users so that they can be safe.

On 1/14/2020 at 11:49 AM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

I consider the user most trusted to exchange . The reason is that it is safer to exchange on this exchanger site as they also use the highest security.

I want to reach a decision with your clarification for the reason that a large amount population treatment gain switch over and I meditate on the whole population old trusted exchange binance is superlative swap over of the globe hence it is my much loved replace

On 11/30/2019 at 12:48 AM, Assassin said:

Trying to find the best one for me: safe and anonymous. Because I don't want to feel sweat while sleeping :classic_dry:

- bitfinex: this gangsters want your personal info, but don't wanna give you your money for any reason.

- binance: loves to block your withdrawals if you're changing your location(ip). Have a nice day grimacing in your camera)))

So, what you prefer?

As for me, the most safest is yobit, never had any problems with kukoin and yes, I have to deal with mister C(slap-your-face)Z because of liquidity.

Any idea?

If you aren't using a vpn, the anonymity is pretty much not safe in any case. Having your kyc done has benefits for regulatory reasons, but having it done by scamming exchange can lead to devastating indentity thefts.

But always remember that if you choose anonymity, it will get harder and harder to prove for your bank or your local irs where did you get the money for your house.

Satoshi's anonymity is contrary to wrong attention. Poloniex and also Yobit. Alright, each one gives an error. Bitcoin users can also protect their money with backup and encryption.

It seems that the author does not have a really good review on yobit since he is not so convinced because of the volume. But for me yobit is one of the best exchange and it is one of the exchange I am now using aside from bitmart. So far everything is smooth and has no problems.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

On 11/29/2019 at 11:48 PM, Assassin said:

So, what you prefer?

Any idea?

you can't find a centralized exchange that is 100% safe and that is 100% anonymous because even binance has been hacked so every exchange can be hacked and every exchange has you email so is not anonymous.

but there are decentralized exchanges that offer what you are asking, those are 100% safe and 100% anonymous

On 11/30/2019 at 3:48 AM, Assassin said:

So, what you prefer?

Any idea?

I trust coinbase.com

Ans also yobit.net.   and also kucoin.

These are rhe exchanges where i am also trading and keep my assets.

Thank you for all this information about the platforms. For me, it is preferred for the huobi platform, the binance platform, due to the high liquidity and the active support team and strong protection.

9 minutes ago, kaistalat said:

Binance is my maximum revered alternate seeing that its impossible. Yobit exchnages is superb as well. In spite of the entirety I haven't understanding on Yobit. In any case, I realise that it's miles graet exchnage as nicely. I recomended them to you and I see your post basically should development Yobit, this is first-class but permit me unveil to you something. Trust can truthful worked with the aid of deliver top notch organizations for customers/people. How ready to mention " accept as true with " in the occasion that we never pass beside it?. Believe is relative in clean rationalization do no longer hoodwink customers.

Thank you, every trader has personal options for the platforms or sites on which he depends or works and it is not necessary for anyone to use a specific platform, thanks again.

thanks for that but you should know not all countries are supported by all these exchanges 
also some of these exchanges need KYC to allow you to trade freely 
for me I recommend 
yobit and binanace and bittrex which i have dealt with them for many years 

For me bittrex exchange site is the as they are blocking users without any reason to prove but Coinbase is legit and has low transaction fee to users

On 11/30/2019 at 4:19 AM, yupi84goro said:

After I tried a variety of exchanges,  in the end I prefer yobit and binance for trading. Because yobit and binance in my opinion have low transaction costs, and are also very convenient to use because of the appearance the site is very easy to understand. The most important of the two exchanges is very safe.

Yes Yobit and Binance both exchanges are very trusted exchanges and world wide popular with its great features, so i also preferred these exchanges for trading,and their transaction fee is very low.and both exchange are very safe.

You find issues on every exchange why not you right the services of these exchanges such as binance gave us much facility like spots trading ,margin and future trading .and others exchanges also. 

Binance is just about the dependable swaps around nevertheless will not feel they are often dependable and you'll maintain cash generally there as being a standard bank as well as a thing, you must only have tried them while swaps but not a new standard bank.

When I try to trade different types, I prefer yobit and Binance to trade. Because in my opinion the transaction cost for YOBIT and Binance is low and the site is very easy to understand thanks to its appearance and also easy to use. Above all, both exchanges are very secure.

The use of exchange is therefore very good and it is a very reliable exchange
I would like to agree with your comment as I think most people are good

Whether you currently hold a financial institution or something, you just have to rely on them for business reasons and nee is one of the most trusted trades that financial institutions can ever get, but they do not believe they are5% trustworthy and

I have tried a lot of exchanges the best which I found
yobit
binanance
bittrex 
nowadays I use yobit every day cause it has a lot of stability also free coins section and finally this a amazing forum which is related to yobit exchange 

l prefer Binance instead of trusting on others. Of course it depends on your choice, which platform do you prefer, but you must research about that before you choosed.

On 1/15/2020 at 6:14 AM, syedramim said:

In my opinion, yobit exchange is great.Its safe and secure.Its transfer and exchange system is very high.Its withdraw system is very easy.

I go with you partner, yobit is one of the best exchange site today and it is fast and also secure for your coins

On most of the cases you mention you are absolutely correct. Still I don't see Kraken in your list. It is slow as exchange and even with their intergration and rebranding of the trading platform they were using in kraken pro it is still slow sometimes. But it is one of the older exchanges and it has good security along with the experience of the people involved. They are good guys in my opinion, although they too asked suddenly for KYC in a few days and didn't allow deposits. They allowed withdrawals though so I left.

On 1/16/2020 at 10:06 AM, jacker said:

I love and trust binance and yobit exchanges. to me both exchanges are good and safe, transaction costs are good. yobit has a mobile app again, the better.

They are both good exchangers but I prefer yobit for the reason that it doesn't require the kyc verification as a must, you can choose to do it or leave it