What exchanges you can trust? And what about their anonymity? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Assassin

What exchanges you can trust? And what about their anonymity?

4 hours ago, Mr.crypto said:

Binance I see it's the most popular because it's great.  Yobit exchanges are very good.  I still haven't had an experience on Yobit.  But I know it is a very big exchange.  I recommend it to you, thank.

yep, I think yobit has experienced a lot of changes at the moment and it is very good, I also recommend yobit if traders like pump-dump coins. Because there are so many coins like that in yobit.

I think I will choose yobit why because it the safest and it has so much profit when there's increase in price

I trust yobit exchange, but ye sometimes I lag when I'm trying to open their pages, they should fix it and I also trust Binance because it is really good exchange for me.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I can only say about those exchanges with which I worked YOBIT, EXMO, BINANCE, CREX24, MERKATOX. I trust these exchanges because there were no problems with them during the whole time. And about the anonymity of most of the exchanges enter the verification.

I truly accept inside arrangements since tremendous since Binance, Poloniex and furthermore Yobit. Okay, every single gives the shortcomings. Yet additionally for myself, with the a couple of favored swap that we select, all of them gives points of interest to myself and furthermore Now i'm in any case cautiously conveying it. In reality because of the reality their specific salary and furthermore items have conveyed an extraordinary arrangement astounding on the off chance that you ask me.

If someone going to anonymous exchange then I am feeling sorry for him as now these are not available in any part of world recently we have some serious trouble so many countries ban them or they are forcing them for bringing KYC so its end if you want to invest or trade then surely go with best which give you good support and better deposit/withdrawal features without any trouble.

If you are really trader you must give up some of your rights when you use the exchanges the best exchange

Binance

Huobi

Kucoin

And in the future the dex exchange will be more easy to use and the volume will not to be the problem and we can use it with no worries.

The best exchange to be used is yobit and kucoin they not require KYC and easy to use with very small fee to withdraw some coins . And have a great volume so I really like it .

Well for me after i tried may exchanges i literally end up in yobit and binance because those two exchange are so good, easy to use and navigate. i find suitable exchange that is easy to use.

On 11/30/2019 at 3:48 AM, Assassin said:

Have a lot of experience with all types and most names of exchanges.

Trying to find the best one for me: safe and anonymous. Because I don't want to feel sweat while sleeping :classic_dry:

Here is what I found for 4 years:

- bitfinex: this gangsters want your personal info, but don't wanna give you your money for any reason.

- coinbase: USA market and sharing your data for taxes.

- bittrex: blocking without any reason. Oh, it's business!

- poloniex: lags, spoofing, kyc, Justin Sun... kyc+Justin Sun? No waaay)))

- gate: does it work?

- bitmax: what the hell with security and organization?

- binance: loves to block your withdrawals if you're changing your location(ip). Have a nice day grimacing in your camera)))

- yobit: scary lags sometimes, wa volume?

- exmo: does it work?

- dexes: anybody alive?

So, what you prefer?

As for me, the most safest is yobit, never had any problems with kukoin and yes, I have to deal with mister C(slap-your-face)Z because of liquidity.

Any idea?

We should not trust in anything.as for as I am thinking that all are flops.so we should beware. And more thing is that we should see that his reputation. 

i haven't faced any problem on kucoin exchange but you have to complete kyc for joining many events.

but everything is fine on kucoin exchange

I think that the exchange YoBit, Binance, BitForex are good exchanges that can be trusted, I do not know about anonymity but I think that it is there because you do not need to pass mandatory verification (KYC)

For me I think Kucoin is one of the main platform exchange that I trusted the most in cryptocurrency. 

Because, I have no comment or question to their service in terms of customer service, kucoin was two thumbs up

to me actually. 

I'm not supporting Yobit because I am making money here, but they have shown credibility when it comes to payment on time, never had issue on my deposit and withdrawal sometimes I wonder why people are creating allegations Yobit in other forums, when they are up to date in payment here in all their obligations.

On 12/30/2019 at 10:24 AM, Alis said:

I want to agree with your comments because I think most people use good exchange so binance is very good and it is a very trusted exchange

Binance looks very good because a lot of people use a good exchange for it so that it will look very clear and trustworthy, even today binance is very good in its exchange.

On 1/12/2020 at 10:21 PM, Dollar said:

Coinbase is a brokerage, meaning that instead of buying Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from other users, you are buying directly from Coinbase. That's why i trust in coinbase. More-https://www.bitpremier.com/best-exchanges

Each and every one of them provides recompense for for myself and also Now i'm nonetheless anxiously deploying it. Actually due to the detail their regard income 

The first exchange is yobit, because they are giving too much free coins so they cannot steal anyone, secondly is binance because they were hacked but it was not affect customers

I trust in yobit exchange binance exchange poloniex exchange because trading volume in these exchanges is good there are many cryptocurrencies are available for trading where we can put trade and make a good reasonable profit but if you're looking for hold your funds  then you can use a coinbase and blockchain wallet we protect our funds in wallet from scammer by using Google verification method  myEther wallet is also very good where we can save our ico and token coins 

As i am a user of yobit and i am using it for a long time i have never faced any such lags or problems with payments rather i enjoyed its service and i think its a well protected and safe exchange.

5 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

The first exchange is yobit, because they are giving too much free coins so they cannot steal anyone, secondly is binance because they were hacked but it was not affect customers

Actually both of them have a good exchange, but there are a little different because they both have their own rules, the first is that yobit gives too many free coins and secondly there is binance which is hard to hack because it does not affect the customer so it is already obvious.

The information you submit on exchanges are accessible by you and the exchange adminstration, so it is on you to trust that exchange or not. However with an exchange like yobit you are completely anonymous because they do not request KYC.

Many have said binanace is the best, but most people fail to loom into other exchange to see their awesomeness too.

It's kind of hard to trust an exchange but the best thing to do is look each coin up on coinmarketcap and then check which exchanges have the most volume for each coin and check out the exchanges to see if you have to do kyc and if it is legal in your country for that exchange.