What exchanges you can trust? And what about their anonymity? - Page 9 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Assassin

What exchanges you can trust? And what about their anonymity?

In my experience i can trust on yobit exchange. It is fully trust able place from where we can achieve many more. So I can suggest you to use yobit as your exchanger site for your currency. Thanks 

There are many exchanges in the world. I like yobit exchange . It is safe and secure. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. It's has many features of earning. It give us free coins. I suggest you to use this exchange.

Nowadays there are many exchanges opened recently, there are many new very developed ones. For me, I usually trade on Binance, yobit, houbi, Mxc, Kucoin.

Hey dear friend I can trust on yobit because this is the best exchange site. Even exchange site yobit has everything it has many great features which helps us in so many ways. Thanks 

Hey dear friend I can trust on yobit because this is the best exchange site. Even exchange site yobit has everything it has many great features which helps us in so many ways. Thanks 

I can only trust on yobit. Because yobit is the only one exchange site on which we can trust easily. Yobit has everything which we need to do trade here my personal experience is that yes this is true. Thank you 

Well, It may be a complete headache on choosing the right exchange for our needs. And to my understanding a perfect crypto exchange never exists which can overcome all the above mentioned problems. So, it's always better to choose a platform which has a good history and well maintained team, just like you're getting instant support for every problem you face. So, in my experience I mostly trust and in-fact I found Binance exchange to be the most secure and best of all these existing crypto exchanges. However, my second priority goes for Yobit and KuCoin, as they too had a good support system and are more secure.

• Useful or interesting 1

For me, I don't simply trust any trading platform because they often seek fraud and manipulation, so don't trust, I'm trading on the yobit platform. It's the best, most reliable and safe platform for me and I say that for an experience

• +4 1

I dealt with a lot of currencies and there are a lot of projects that support these currencies, but the best is to choose the platform that you trade on because it is the mediator between you and these projects

I personally use and trust on coinbase, trust wallet,binance and hotbit.I have some btc in hotbit and coinbase and I also withdraw from these exchanges. So these are whole trusted. 

• +2 1

I trade on most of these exchanges and make deposit/withdraw frequently, mostly binance.com and viking.trade

IMG_5560.JPG.9d10a4c130fdce09c4d55242f699790a.JPG

You are right in the majority of the cases you list. Kraken is also missing from your chart. It's as slow as swap, and even with their integration and rebranding of the trading platform they used in Kraken Pro, it's still a little slow at times. However, it is one of the oldest exchanges, with strong protection and the experience of the participants. They are, in my opinion, good.

on the basis of the reasons you have provided I think that decentralized exchanges are best for you because they cover all of these things you have mention two with different exchanges in your topic

14 hours ago, teebasas said:

You are right in the majority of the cases you list. Kraken is also missing from your chart. It's as slow as swap, and even with their integration and rebranding of the trading platform they used in Kraken Pro, it's still a little slow at times. However, it is one of the oldest exchanges, with strong protection and the experience of the participants. They are, in my opinion, good.

I agree with you about Kraken, but I use there futures platform only and I like that. If I need a lot of instruments I'll use binance.com. And I use viking.trade in case I need anonymity and stability of algotrading.

Actually all exchanges from that list are good but are depending what exactly  do you trade

Well frankly speaking I think exchanges That areanonymous are  very risky it is Rather  better to partialize exchanges that are open source and we'll known to the general public

I prefer the most exchange platform for trading is Yobit, it is the best in my opinion, and binance is also one of my favorite platforms, but in my opinion, Yobit is the best now.

• +1 1

Wow, this is also one of the best posts in this forum. Because it all about the basic information about best exchanges. There should be the first concentration is that the exchange must have the best security system. Moreover, it has reality and should be in blockchain technology. Rather will definitely be fake or scam sites.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

All the exchange sites tgat you mentioned and criticized are the best in business in my opinion. I prefer all of these and Binance is at number 1 in my priority list and I trust Binance, MXC, Bitmax, Bitforex, Yobit and coinbase.

Yobit exchnages is profit too. I in spite of everything haven't feel on Yobit. But i be on familiar terms with that it is graet exchnage too. I recomended them to you.

• +3 1

In fact for me yobit and Binance are competing for the first place, they are two good platforms, high level of security, ease of dealing, speed of execution, many currency pairs and comprehensive

For local exchanges, I prefer Indodax because they have a long history of providing excellent service to traders. So far, there have been no issues on their exchange because they have excellent management and team support.

Last several days I am testing https://simpleswap.io  for small exchanges, everything was good, But now I am planning to create a large exchange. What kind of problems could be face in this case? Or maybe someone have experience in it?

Normally I don't trust any exchanges but according to me and my experience indodax is better which I use for exchange currency.it gives to traders satisfying service than others

There are many exchanges here. I personally use the yobit exchange. This exchange is very trusted. Its transection fee is very low and it is very safe and secure. It has invest box where you can earn a lot of money without trading. 

• +2 1

I have been using exchanges as cryptocurrency wallets for a long time. It is much more convenient, and it is also possible to quickly exchange cryptocurrency for another. I have been using https://zikex.com/ to trade my xrp to usdt, and they have got really low fees. So I really like this exchange lately. Do you trade cryptocurrency? How is it going? What exchanges do you use?

Edited by VadStad

Personally i am using two exchange ( binance and wazirx ) . both are trusted and having a big amount of active user's  . But i never store my capital on any cex exchange ( some reasons behind that ) .

everyone must chosse exchanges who have good review and good ranking on coinmarketcap and coingecko .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg