What exchanges you can trust? And what about their anonymity? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Assassin

What exchanges you can trust? And what about their anonymity?

Have a lot of experience with all types and most names of exchanges.

Trying to find the best one for me: safe and anonymous. Because I don't want to feel sweat while sleeping :classic_dry:

Here is what I found for 4 years:

- bitfinex: this gangsters want your personal info, but don't wanna give you your money for any reason.

- coinbase: USA market and sharing your data for taxes.

- bittrex: blocking without any reason. Oh, it's business!

- poloniex: lags, spoofing, kyc, Justin Sun... kyc+Justin Sun? No waaay)))

- gate: does it work?

- bitmax: what the hell with security and organization?

- binance: loves to block your withdrawals if you're changing your location(ip). Have a nice day grimacing in your camera)))

- yobit: scary lags sometimes, wa volume?

- exmo: does it work?

- dexes: anybody alive?

So, what you prefer?

As for me, the most safest is yobit, never had any problems with kukoin and yes, I have to deal with mister C(slap-your-face)Z because of liquidity.

Any idea?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 5

for local exchange i really likes indodax they already have very satisfying services experience for traders as well , so far its no problem on there exchange, because on there have a good management and team support .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I generally try not to trust any exchanges, Yes, most behave dishonestly and merge data about users, but you need to have your head, and know that if you use the exchange, you automatically agree to it, I try as soon as I have money immediately withdraw them in cryptocurrency.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Binance is my most adored trade since its incredible. Yobit exchnages is great as well. Despite everything I haven't understanding on Yobit. However, I realize that it is graet exchnage as well. I recomended them to you and I see your post simply need to advance Yobit, that is fine yet let me disclose to you something. Trust can just worked by give great administrations for clients/individuals. How we can say " trust " in the event that we never go along with it?. Trust is relative in straightforward clarification don't deceive clients.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 2

On 11/30/2019 at 10:43 AM, sidik7 said:

for local exchange i really likes indodax they already have very satisfying services experience for traders as well , so far its no problem on there exchange, because on there have a good management and team support .

yes, absolutely true. so far i have never had a problem with indodax, I even willingly kyc on indodax because if they sell traders data we can easily report to the police station

• +1 2

i like the binance market and in my country their community is quite interesting. I feel the need to add coinbene and kucoin, I am currently in trading using the crypto market and I trust him to make trading.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

If you look for bad things, surely you will find flaws in a cryptocurrency exchange even though it is a reputable exchange,However, with the discussion about the advantages and disadvantages of a cryptocurrency exchange based on the experience of the members and not from the words or words,.it will help one of us who are looking for cryptocurrency exchanges, even though nothing is perfect!!!

• +1 2

On 11/30/2019 at 5:48 AM, Assassin said:

Trying to find the best one for me: safe and anonymous. Because I don't want to feel sweat while sleeping :classic_dry:

- bitfinex: this gangsters want your personal info, but don't wanna give you your money for any reason.

- binance: loves to block your withdrawals if you're changing your location(ip). Have a nice day grimacing in your camera)))

So, what you prefer?

As for me, the most safest is yobit, never had any problems with kukoin and yes, I have to deal with mister C(slap-your-face)Z because of liquidity.

Any idea?

yes kyc is contatible coin and you must kyc..trx is exchange good

• +2 1

45 minutes ago, Alis said:

I want to agree with your comments because I think most people use good exchange so binance is very good and it is a very trusted exchange

That's right friends, out there, there are many cryptocurrency exchange options that we can choose and use to conduct cryptocurrency trading activities, some of them are implementing a decentralized exchange system and some are implementing a centralized system,

All we have to do is choose, which is most in accordance with our wishes, and how much is our money ...

I really believe inside deals since huge since Binance, Poloniex and also Yobit. Alright, each and every provides the faults. But also for myself, with the a few favored swap that we select, every one of them provides advantages for myself and also Now i'm nonetheless vigilantly deploying it. Actually due to the fact their particular income and also products have got delivered a great deal excellent if you ask me.

• +2 2

On 11/30/2019 at 4:48 AM, Assassin said:

So, what you prefer?

Any idea?

In these exchanges I like mostly coinbase, bittrex, biance and yobit. I also trade with these exchanges. I think they will fix this problem as soon as possible.

• +1 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I have not used many exchanger site.I am used only yobit exchanger.Yobit exchanger is very trusted exchanger.They have many special features

• +1 2

I only trust on the big exchanges of the world. I also like to trade in the big exchange. These exchange have a large community of peoples that why they work hard in their website. and also make many securities in his exchange.

As a user of Yobit I would definitely prefer Yobit.  Yeah, it sometimes lags but for me that mean Yobit  proof that there are many Yobit users from all over the world were using ( Busy Exchanged ) .  after all Yobit always gives notice when we feel something unusual( its not scary ) . I trust Yobit

Edited by Yanadia
-
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

2 minutes ago, Shajahan32 said:

I didn't use many Exchanger sites. I only use Yobit Exchanger. Yubit Exchanger is a very reliable exchanger.

I use a variety of cryptocurrency exchanges, including one yobit, but I have had an unpleasant experience from coinegg exchanges, the withdrawals I submitted have not been sent since early January

• +1 1

I think the YoBit Exchanger is the best one to exchange.Because it is very easy to exchange on this Exchanger site and earn more profit in a short time.

• +1 2

On 11/30/2019 at 4:48 AM, Assassin said:

So, what you prefer?

Any idea?

I trust on yobit. Because it's has a great feature and easy to use. I am using this since long time.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I love and trust binance and yobit exchanges. to me both exchanges are good and safe, transaction costs are good. yobit has a mobile app again, the better.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

So you don't like any exchange you have problems with all those most famous exchange Binance poloniex Bittrex and your best exchange it's Yobit and kucoin LOL . You get all those problems with any exchange

You almost all the exchanges rolling out and don't like it's then you used which exchange for trading I mostly used binance and bitmart and bitmax for trading.

Well I trust coinbase, binance and yobit. With all my heart. cause these exchanges are the most trusted ones for me. and they have got less transaction fees too. 

most exchanges carry a centralized feature so that it is not possible to exchange without registration, besides most exchanges also specify a kyc policy, but some exchanges provide leeway without kyc, so that it can be an alternative for those who like to use exchanges without having to kyc, such as yobit and binance

On 12/1/2019 at 12:26 PM, Warrior said:

For 3 years I'm with yobit and never experienced any bug's and lost of asset so I like yobit most for the best regards for me

I am also with yobit from long time at first i invest in cryptopia an buy the good amount of coin in that exchange and then i think just invest in the yobit but than i saw that cryptopia has been hacked and my all payment is gone completely and also my friend payment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day