Disappearance of CEO Idax exchange for unknown reasons !! And the fate of users' money is also unknown? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Disappearance of CEO Idax exchange for unknown reasons !! And the fate of users' money is also unknown?

Unfortunately a new exchange joins the list of exchanges where problems of closing and freezing balances occur
Today, it was officially announced by the IDAX exchange that the CEO of the exchange had disappeared for unknown reasons and that the withdrawal and deposit service was currently frozen and that they were following the news for updates.

I think our money has gone forever
This unfortunate news link:
https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037327571-Urgent-announcement-about-current-situation-of-IDAX-Global

2 hours ago, Jonok said:

First of all, let me tell you that you read the important news of the post that you read well and find out how accurate it is. Because to my knowledge, the Exchange site cannot suddenly lose its balance, how can it be?

Thank you for this notice, I did not say that the exchange lost the balance but I said that the CEO has disappeared for unknown reasons, and as a result of this news many users tried to withdraw their balance from the exchange, which led to great pressure and the exchange temporarily closed the withdrawal and deposit service. This is what happened to the best of my knowledge and the exchange has not closed or announced its divergence so far and it is operating normally.

I think that the idax exchange is really an exit scam and the money left in the idax exchange wallet cannot be retrieved anymore but some time ago there was an argument that idax only had a few problems and would still be operating. But the news has reported that idax is really a scam

7 minutes ago, yifnt said:

I think that the idax exchange is really an exit scam and the money left in the idax exchange wallet cannot be retrieved anymore but some time ago there was an argument that idax only had a few problems and would still be operating. But the news has reported that idax is really a scam

I also heard some news that IDAX is a scam, but as for my experience with them it has never before been a scam or account freeze from this exchange even though I worked with it for a long time. Now I still have an account in this exchange and I trade normally and the exchange works as usual. As for the issue of withdrawals, no one knows when the withdrawal service will be opened until now.

On 11/30/2019 at 5:45 AM, Crypto123 said:

Unfortunately a new exchange joins the list of exchanges where problems of closing and freezing balances occur
Today, it was officially announced by the IDAX exchange that the CEO of the exchange had disappeared for unknown reasons and that the withdrawal and deposit service was currently frozen and that they were following the news for updates.

https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037327571-Urgent-announcement-about-current-situation-of-IDAX-Global

This is a clear scam. The CEO went gone and spending the money of their users to have a fancy life. I just hope that the authority will make a move and caught this big time scammer.

I would suggest you to write short title instead of big ones, as this will easy to read for everyone.

It's a scam site so they played the fun to have money in their hands. The scams only wins all the time and traders who lose the battle in the race where they planned to make money.

I don't understand how people will come back and start trade again. In the last year we seen ICO's are scam, but now exchanges are going to scam everybody.

26 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I would suggest you to write short title instead of big ones, as this will easy to read for everyone.

It's a scam site so they played the fun to have money in their hands. The scams only wins all the time and traders who lose the battle in the race where they planned to make money.

I don't understand how people will come back and start trade again. In the last year we seen ICO's are scam, but now exchanges are going to scam everybody.

I would like to thank you for the advice on the title, yes your words are logical short title more beautiful.
As for the exchange, in fact, until now I have not confirmed that it is 100% scam because the exchange is still operating normally, but the withdrawal / deposit service is currently pending waiting for new news to know the truth of what happened and how it will behave on this issue.

8 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

I would like to thank you for the advice on the title, yes your words are logical short title more beautiful.
As for the exchange, in fact, until now I have not confirmed that it is 100% scam because the exchange is still operating normally, but the withdrawal / deposit service is currently pending waiting for new news to know the truth of what happened and how it will behave on this issue.

People should make investments in other exchanges instead of trying in Hitbtc and those who have funds might wait and slowly remove form them. I don't have hopes that they will release the funds to investors or depositors for trading.

On 11/29/2019 at 10:45 PM, Crypto123 said:

Yeah brother it's to bad, i'm very angry when i hear some news like that, because people became more afraid from Cryptocurrency, and they start to believe in all lies that surround this new technology, 

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

1 hour ago, redamoun said:

Yeah brother it's to bad, i'm very angry when i hear some news like that, because people became more afraid from Cryptocurrency, and they start to believe in all lies that surround this new technology, 

Yes, brother, you have a right. Such annoying news causes people to fear cryptocurrencies and this new technology, and it also gives a good reason for those who hate cryptocurrencies to launch a new war against it. This news has very bad effects and unfortunately it has become very many.

They have problem with some ICO too before and this was really bad news now the CEO was gone, After i some read on the article the CEO is the only one that have access to Cold Wallet so this was big problem for most user i think, Let's wait and hope everything will be good!

This is very sad news to IDAX users, but is this case reportedly to police yet? Or the IDAX exchange CEO was unknown so no one can report him

On 12/14/2019 at 3:20 PM, Zainabprity said:

I believe that the idax trade is actually a leave trick and the money left in the idax trade wallet can't be recovered any longer however some time prior there was a contention that idax just had a couple of issues would at present be working. However, the news has announced that idax is actually a trick.

Yes, I think so too, it is true that the exchange is still working so far, but look at the trading volume, you will find that most currencies are 0, and this means that there is no trading, and I think the remaining money will not come back again.

11 hours ago, Ahmadtijjani said:

The exchange is no longer trusted. The CEO has run away with our money and cannot pay anything. We really need to intervene

Unfortunately, I used to trust this malfunction and stayed working for it for a long time, and it is strange that I withdrew several times without problems. After this latest incident, I think it is only all credibility. We do not know whether our money will return or not .

1 hour ago, Ardian1206 said:

If that is true, please tell me where the basis of the exchange news is losing balance is very difficult to lose balance.  try to give from where you can source this?

My dear this is true and the news is quoted from the source of the Idax exchange itself and I have put the link on the topic but I will put it here again please prefer the link:

On 12/18/2019 at 1:18 PM, Bbcminna said:

I imagine that the idax trade is actually a leave trick and the money left in the idax trade wallet can't be recovered any longer yet some time prior there was a contention that idax just had a couple of issues would even now be working. In any case, the news has revealed that idax is actually a trick.

I do not want to judge the exchange as being completely deceptive before making sure, that today I asked to withdraw from the exchange and is awaiting review and I hope my request will be approved. I will tell you the result.

If this is true that IDEX exchange CEO is disappear than its means that IDEX exchange is fake and they make a scam with the innocent peoples thats why i am not invest any money now in new exchanges because they just make scam with us and they are not doing any business with the peoples.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

57 minutes ago, khan22 said:

If this is true that IDEX exchange CEO is disappear than its means that IDEX exchange is fake and they make a scam with the innocent peoples thats why i am not invest any money now in new exchanges because they just make scam with us and they are not doing any business with the peoples.

Yes, this news is unfortunately true, he escaped for unknown reasons and there are some news that he stole the money with him, the platform was not fake, but this incident made it unable to return all the investors ’money. But unfortunately the result is the same.

22 hours ago, Sayyadi said:

Exchange does not trust anymore. Managing Director, no one ran away with the money, we can not pay for it. We need immediate intervention

1 hour ago, Inyass said:

Exchanges are not longer trusted again. head of the company are operation left with our finances and nobody can be ready to them to reimbursement back. We necessary urgent intercession

Yes, it is not possible to trust this exchange anymore. I requested my money two days ago and it is still under review until now and I do not know whether it will return it or not. Although the amount is not very large.

then how is the news of the development of idax exchange at this time, is there a bright spot about the existence of the owner of the exchange, because I have not done transactions for quite a long time, so I do not know the development of information about the exchange...

On 12/22/2019 at 4:47 PM, Binjit said:

Simple things CEO is dissapear and team dont know where is CEO unbelieveble it No one believe it.Second things Only CEO not handle all IDAX exchange they have team for handle diffrent department.Then why they are freez deposite and withdrow .Never believe that.I think maybe this is the game of IDAX scamed to users balance.

Yes, this is very likely, they must have partnered with the CEO in this theft. I also doubt they do not know. They did not give any clarification or tell the users about the real problem and the reality of the current situation. Decent exchanges give an opportunity for users to withdraw their money even if you use the reserve money.

I don't like how these CEOs of exchanges are disappearing for no reason, they are the only ones who know the private keys to the wallets and they put everyone's money at risk. It happened to QuadrigaCX too and a lot of money became inaccessible.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

9 hours ago, mazda said:

Yeah brother it's to bad, i'm extraordinarily cross once i take notice of a number of news like that, because people became added anxious from Cryptocurrency, and they foundation to have faith in in completely dishonesty that surround this new technology, 

By doing this annoying news, many people hesitate before entering the Crypto world or thinking about buying cryptocurrencies. These bad things cause a lot of harm first to investors who lost their money in exchange and second to the world of Crypto in general.

6 hours ago, Mazharulislam95 said:

As i suppose that idax swap works as a result in magic additionally, the bucks allowed to remain with the idax swap purse can not be reinstituted nowadays though your time previously there's an important contention which will idax really possessed two matters would most likely still end up earning a living. Prove useful ., this news contains pointed out which will idax works as a magic.

Yes, the money is in the IDAX exchange, and you can trade with it. But, ironically, you cannot withdraw it. What is this nonsense for those who laugh. It has become clear that the exchange has turned into a scam and they do not want or are unable to return the users money.