What types of Wallet to use to deposit bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies? - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
satoshifactory

What types of Wallet to use to deposit bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies?

There are many wallets in which we can store our cryptocurrency. It is up to us which wallet we want to use. The features of each wallet are different.Like blockchain wallet coinbase wallet and trust wallet are the most popular and used wallets all over the world but i don't know these wallets because i have my first step in cryptoworld so i don't have much experience about them  I only use yobit wallet.

The best wallet to safe our digital currency are the trust wallet and coinbase wallet .The trust wallet is the more secure with different features .coinbase also the best one to store the multiple coins.it's difficult to find the best wallet you have to read the all the review of the people about the wallet.

Cold wallet are the most secure way to store your bitcoin or other cryptocurriencies.for the most part , however ,they require a bit more knowledge to set up .cold wallet is not connected to internet.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I am going to recommend you 2 wallets that I have tried and they are really amazing mycelium bitcoin wallet is a more secure mobile wallet that exists in the market. For me it is a pretty good wallets and with a very good user interface. 

Many kind of  walles that are available and used to deposit your Bitcoin , but I think coinbase is a best wallet  for storing your bitcoin, you can send and receive money through easily without any kind of hesitation , you can also transfer or withdraw money without any fear of hacking, I'm using this wallet for a long time, I didn't face any kind of issue, it is more common in people. You can easily understand stand this without any fear

I recommend binance  ir exodus wallets. Binance is most secure. Part of that coin base use is quite good. Exodus good wallet also and with a very hood user interface.

Why you always  need to look on hot or cold wallet because there has lot of mobile  or software  wallet which supporting  lot of coin to store up there..  Also if you  are a day trader then Binance  exchange  site will be suitable  for you to store up your currency.   For security  cold wallet always  better.. 

Yobit wallet is best wallet for this purpose. It is a simple wallet and is easy to use. It also has low transaction fees than other wallets. Yobit wallet also has simple process of registration. You can easily deposit bitcoins through Yobit. I also used it. It has a strong security system.

Mate there are many wallets but in my opinion coinbase and trust wallets are good wallets I also use them and its easy uses fast running and it's withdraw fast and withdraw fee is less from others 

In this case,I suggest you to use trust wallet or blockchain wallet. Both are perfect to use for deposit bitcoin or other crypto currency. Its safe and secure. in trust wallet the fee are not so high. 

I use payeer and Cashmaal wallet for deposition of my cryptocurrency. From Yobit I withdraw my earned satoshis into payeer wallet.  Then here I trade these Cryptos.  And convert them into uSD.  Payeer wallet has good security features and is highly recommended from my side to deposit the cryptocurrency.  

On 10/5/2020 at 6:10 PM, satoshifactory said:

What types of Wallet to use to deposit bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies?

Personally, I would love to prefer the non-custodial wallets like Trust, Electrum, SafePal, etc. For a long term holding, I prefer to use hardware wallets like Trezor T. Decentralized wallets allow us to control our funds inside the wallets. If you use any sort of random hot wallets, your funds will be at risks because they do not offer you to have your private keys. 

I use cold wallets for saving my cryptocurrencies for a long time because it is safe and trustworthy wallet.It is easy to use and it has high security system.We can store our currency here for a long time.

• +1 1

I am very clear in this regard. I use Coinbase and Coinomi wallets a lot. They are my favorite wallets. No matter how many cryptocurrencies I have, I keep them in such wallets. I had no problem. It is very safe.

I recommend all the members the two wallets which are used to deposit the bitcoins or other cryptocurrency. These wallets having all the security features and protect the bitcoins and cryptocurrency. Many people always suggest these wallets and used these wallets. The space of these wallets are too high. These wallets are designed in such a way that everyone attract these wallets. 

I have not experienced of both wallet I have used blockchain wallet and it is best and secure anyone cannot stole our currency. Because here is two authentication security method. Therefore I like it and it is easy for me for using this.

There are many wallet in the crypto-world. Many people used binance wallet and many used coin base and trust wallet. But the best wallet used is binance wallet. I am also used binance wallet. It is very helpfull for new and old members.

There is many wallets which  you can use to buy or sell a cryptocurrency, I use a Binance that is good and secure wallet and easy to use. For more details check my profile I describe it full details. Trust wallet also recommend for beginners and Coinbase app is also best.

the best and the safest coin wallets are coinbase , binance , etoro ,trezor bitfinex , exodus , ledger nano , electrum each one of these wallets has it's advantages and dis advantages it's up to you to choose 

I use binance, You can also use the wallets to deposit or withdraw your cryptocurrencies: 

• Blockchain wallet. 
  • Coinbase 

• Trust wallet. 

We can store Bitcoin and other currencies within the crypto  wallet  and   we can also deposit and withdraw  our currency. All the that we need is present within all those wallet.

If you want to store your assets for a long time, I advise you to use cold wallets in order to keep your assets in a safe place away from hacking the Internet, but if you want to trade currencies periodically, save them in hot wallets, especially the application wallets, as they are the most secure among the hot wallets.

• +3 1

I personally use your yobit wallet and also  use coinbase as well.  These are online wallets where you can trade, invest as well as deposit your currency. 

where it comes about the security and privacy system then I will say online wallets are mostly secured if you use 2fa authentication. 

I don't think offline wallets will give you this opportunity. Also in online wallets you can always check how much the price of a currency is going up, how much the price of which is going down, these are not available in offline wallet.As a result, you can increase your trading experience by using online wallets.

You will also be able to invest your money wisely. If your luck is good then of course you can get profit from there. So I think online wallet is the best way to deposit money.