What types of Wallet to use to deposit bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies? - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
satoshifactory

What types of Wallet to use to deposit bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies?

The wallets (or digital purses) that can store cryptocurrency can be classified into:

Hot wallet: they are online wallets as they are permanently connected to a peer to peer network;
Cold wallet: they are wallets that can work without an internet connection and therefore are more secure.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 2

Friend, I am going to recommend you 2 wallets that I have tried and they are really excellent! mycelium bitcoin wallet is a more secure mobile wallet that exists in the market, it has been online since 2008. It supports storing bitcoins on cell phones with Android or iOS, there is also the virtual wallet of Coinbase, which we know by the name Toshi, is one of the safest digital storage wallets for cryptocurrencies. These 2 wallets offer a very high level of security, so we can keep our cryptocurrencies safely!

• +2 2
  • +3 1

If you want to keep a cryptocurrency for a long time and do not want them to be stolen, I recommend cold wallets, there are many and for each cryptocurrency network

• +5 1

Everything will depend on the use you give to your coins, generally one has a cold wallet for safekeeping and a hot one that can be on a cell phone with some money, to pay with cryptocurrencies when the opportunity arises.

• +3 1

I use binance for me, it is one of the most secure, part of that coinbase use is quite good, the truth is, and there you can run into some aidrop that they launch themselves.

• +2 1

I use a cold wallet like exodus although it could be hot also when you have it connected to the internet, since it has the options of showing you the market and others. For me it is a pretty good wallet and with a very good user interface. Also electrum is another pretty good cold wallet.

• +3 1

I use coinbase, to claim app rewards, then I send the coins to an Exchange, to trade preferably I use binance, even though for now I am learning to use Yobit, there are cold wallets, where you can store your tokens, outside the network the latter , it is a safer method.

• +2 1

Hello every one,

i want to explain the wallet name is payeer.payeer is the good wallet i also use this wallet and i store the crypto currency.payeer have multi coin you can be store it and exchange it another currency.

• +4 1

On 10/5/2020 at 2:18 PM, maryoar said:

Friend, I am going to recommend you 2 wallets that I have tried and they are really excellent! mycelium bitcoin wallet is a more secure mobile wallet that exists in the market, it has been online since 2008. It supports storing bitcoins on cell phones with Android or iOS, there is also the virtual wallet of Coinbase, which we know by the name Toshi, is one of the safest digital storage wallets for cryptocurrencies. These 2 wallets offer a very high level of security, so we can keep our cryptocurrencies safely!

I will recommend only mycelium, you can meet online with mycelium local traders and make trade with them. Coinbase is good but it is totally custodial unlike the mycelium mobile wallet that is totally noncustodial. 

On 10/5/2020 at 2:51 PM, milidvalera33 said:

I use binance for me, it is one of the most secure, part of that coinbase use is quite good, the truth is, and there you can run into some aidrop that they launch themselves.

Binance can be used but not a wallet. 

• +2 1

Hardware wallets are the best and safe for holding your cryptocurrencies for a long time. And also we have some software and application wallet to install in our computer or our small device like mobile or tablets, like Trust wallet and Atomic wallet. About the website exchange also use wallet, in this case we should choose the safe and most popular website exchange like Coinbase, Blockchain, Yobit...etc

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In my opinion coinbase is very safe and reliable wallet in comparison of other. This wale we can easily store receive exchange and protect our cryptocurrency. And this wallet is easy to use.

• +1 1

In order to store crypto currencies in wallet, I recommend you to use coinbase Wallet. It stores our crypto currencies for long time by it's high security. Other hand it is also profitable in exchanging of crypto currencies. In my opinion it is best. 

• +5 1

bitcoin is the digital currency in the online market so that many people work many other site try to earn btc wallet in the online market.so that many people work this site and earn money a lot of.this is very good and trusted wallet.

thanks

To deposit bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies, you can use the trust wallet coin base wallet.I am also using Trust wallet to keep my cryptocurrency safe and my friends are also handling this wallet.

Well agreed that there are alot of bitcoin wallets out there some are safe why some ain't because they can easily be hacked but the wallet i used is blockchain and coinbase most of the times 

There are various types of crypto wallets to store crypto currency. Each wallet have their own privacy. But all wallets are not suitable for all currencies. Coosing the best wallet depends on which currency are you want to store.But in my opinion i think trust wallet is the best to store all currencies. It can support multiple currencies safely.It also store ERC-20 and TRC-20 tokens.

• +2 1

This is a very interesting topic for me and I would like to tell you in response that Trust wallet is the violet that spoils us from anyone  and our money in it does not go anywhere and I would like you to trust Trust wallet to keep bitcoin and crypto currency here. You can use the rest of the wallet  that you like 

Work hard and make money 

Good bye to all 

• +2 1

I suggest you two wallets which are used to store deposits and store bitcoins and other crypto currencies .these are 

Exodus wallet 

Myether wallet 

Keepkey wallet 

These wallets are most safe and secure and are more popular in the market.these wallet deposits bitcoins easily and other crypto currencies.

• +2 1

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are stored on crypto wallet. You can also use the wallets to deposit or withdraw your cryptocurrencies. All we need to do now is to talk about good wallets. Examples are

Atomic

Coinomi

Trust 

Trezor 

Ledger nano

These are the few best I know.  

• +3 1

Some wallets are very secure and having ease of use for cryptocurrencies. 

1.Trust wallet. 

2.Blockchain wallet. 

3.Hardware wallet. 

4.A token wallet. 

5. Exodus wallet. 

6.Electrum wallet. 

On 10/5/2020 at 5:25 PM, satoshifactory said:

The wallets (or digital purses) that can store cryptocurrency can be classified into:

Hot wallet: they are online wallets as they are permanently connected to a peer to peer network;
Cold wallet: they are wallets that can work without an internet connection and therefore are more secure.

@satoshifactory dear I recommend the cold wallets as compared the hot wallets. The hot wallets are so secure and mostly people use these wallets and trust on it. If you use the cold wallets then you have no need to worry.  I'm Also using the cold wallets and feel so happy and relaxed.

I'll also recommend you these wallets to safe use.

8 minutes ago, Wsn said:

Trust wallet is one of the best crypto currency wallet. It has many wonderful features. I have use the trust wallet for storing the cryptocurrencies for a long time. I like it very much. Very safe and secure wallet. 

I like trust wallet too, but the best option for long term storage are hardware wallets, the best and most common and recommended hardware wallets are trezor and ledger nano. They are safer than online wallets, trust wallet is online wallet and can be used for convenience sake but hardware wallets are safer. 

I use trust wallet and payeer wallet. I think both are safe and secure wallets. Mostly I use payeer wallet. It is trusted wallet. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. It's transection is complete with a second. You can take easily withdraw from this wallet.

Helo friends i hope that you all will be fine and enjoying your life 

There are many wallet that are available but it depends upon you because everyone has it's own properties. If you want to put the currency for long time there is one other and for short time there is an other. 

So it depends upon you. 

Thanks dear friends 

@UsmanMehmoodand

@FA19A7BB015I like your opinions thanks