Are you stressed? because of the prices this days, try to do this. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Are you stressed? because of the prices this days, try to do this.

Yeah take a brake it will be refresh your mind.I do what I can and take my nap also a walk with friends it helps get my mind thinking a fresh

On 11/29/2019 at 10:49 PM, Ipal said:

Yes, I agree, we really need the outside world to be able to breathe fresh air and maintain health, which we might be able to do so that it is not saturated and depressed.

Yes you are absolutely right any one would need a peace of mind like this to avail and become fresh and energeticto deal with the ups and downs of life.

Well I'm not affected if the price of crypto is changing it's just that because its natural to happen because its volatile so I'm just being patient always. 

Rest is good once in a while.

But for me, I don't have much on cryptocurrency world to worry about.

On 11/29/2019 at 5:54 PM, redamoun said:

As we all know, all users of crypto find some difficulty in sleeping and living normally like any other normal persons, especially for who are addicted to this new technology, or people that using crypto in some countries that Criminalization the owner of it, because they are always in doubts and afread from jail.  but i think it's always good to take a rest from the daily life retine, and go to a place where you can feel peace, and start exploiting or your hidden ideas in your mind, this will be a good step to do before you continue in your life.

So my friend are you agree with me my friends?

since i buy bitcoin as long time investment and since i buy only what i can afford to lose completely i'm not stressed at all about the price. the price can drop, can rise and i don't care so much because i hold them for take profit in the next few years

I was nervous at my start in the field of cryptocurrencies, but now that I have built plans and rules, it no longer worries me.

THINK POSITIVE

I have been stressed and had negative thoughts, I am always worried and easily disappointed by the fluctuations, now I am more comfortable and comfortable. I rest and breathe whenever I feel uncomfortable or tired.

yep I agree with you it is really stressful when it comes to trading or investing cryptocurrencies, you always keep monitoring those prices to know that you already make profit or losing money. This is not healthy, we should enjoy the outside and feel the air sometimes..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right that we are not disappointed with the price always going down. I try to walk a little outside the gaps at work and it is better to be in the middle of nature. Nowadays due to prices, I try to stress.

This is very common and natural on crypto market. Market can be go down and up at anytime we should hold as much as we can.  

1 hour ago, kittprad said:

You composed an awfully tremendous article approximately relaxation after tough paintings on cryptocurrency trades, for me the article became simply cool. I here incline closer to to have a rest all the same at the pc, in any case I not honest sit, I win coins, and inside the night I pass for a stroll, at night once more paintings.

You are doing very good thing. We all should try that. I think this is very good way to hold our coins. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.  

2 hours ago, AlexTalha said:

We need a break to be a hard worker in the crypto industry.  However I think you can do crypto currencies while you are at a break because it is easy to do.  We can also make a small amount of money.  You're not going anywhere without your technology?  So I think you can do that too.

We should give some rest to our brains after ten or twenty trades we do but usually traders are afraid of losing money or missing opportunities during their break times. One solution for this problem is to let another person you trust continue your trades and check the market for you in your absence. He can control the situation until you come back. This will reduce your stress by a lot and helps you to enjoy your free time without having to worry about prices.

6 hours ago, starat said:

Thank you a lot for the tip. I am not genuinely that targeted nearly it but i recognize the top. It is supportive for maximum people. I will too take after this because it seems unwinding.

You are most welcome. We all should help each other to make a very good forum. If you need any kind of help you can inbox me.

Whenever I feel kinda pressured or stressed by the decline I will always make some me time. And take a break from trading for a moment. Life is not not about cryptocurry. Find something else to do, like a hobby or things. So you won't bee too stressful in case the price is in bad condition

On 11/29/2019 at 10:24 PM, redamoun said:

As we all know, all users of crypto find some difficulty in sleeping and living normally like any other normal persons, especially for who are addicted to this new technology, or people that using crypto in some countries that Criminalization the owner of it, because they are always in doubts and afread from jail.  but i think it's always good to take a rest from the daily life retine, and go to a place where you can feel peace, and start exploiting or your hidden ideas in your mind, this will be a good step to do before you continue in your life.

Right, we should take rest to work more efficiently. I also feel problem when I continously work and my brain stop to generate good ideas.  Then I take rest for one or two days. It helps me to refresh my mind and leave me away from stress.

To be honest, anyone who is trading with ticker symbols wakes up every night to check the price whether to hold or sell or buy. But that is not healthy because you aren't thinking clearly during that short time.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Yes sometimes it a good idea to take a break .spending time working all day without resting is really stressful.take some time to enjoy our lives.because we can't turn back time .money can be earned anytime.

On 11/29/2019 at 10:54 PM, redamoun said:

I joined 2017 on crypto to generate free income. I earned many Eth. After the first bull run I thought it's price will boom up. But continuously price go down and it's make me worried.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 2/7/2020 at 11:01 PM, Niraiu said:

Well being stressed about it was being too ignorant and unprofessional because if you were a decent person who owns bitcoin you can relax and wait for it to increase not panicking and worrying for it to be totally fallen.

i think we should not the stressed in crypto and we should not waste much time doing useless work. if we know how to work in crypto then we can easily get it by doing trading.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:00 PM, McCree said:

To be honest, anyone who is trading with ticker symbols wakes up every night to check the price whether to hold or sell or buy. But that is not healthy because you aren't thinking clearly during that short time.

It's not healthy to, but peoppe are not restinf becuse lif is touch and expensive, stuffs must be attended and they are costly.

On 11/29/2019 at 10:54 PM, redamoun said:

I am stressed by watching the price of crypto. Since starting of 2019 we saw massive dump on the market. And it feel me bad. I have invested on crypto my maximum fund. I am quite depressed for that. But i still in the market because of my believe on crypto.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Good topic, my friend, the tension is nerve-wracking and does not come with a result and the result will be what the person earns, he will spend on his health because he will be exposed to diseases because of his stress, for me I did not start seriously in trading, I still collect bitcoin and still have a feeling of enthusiasm and ambition.

I think that these fears and doubts do not happen with everyone. When your steps are fixed away from any disturbance, you will walk like kings. As for rest, far from all stress, I think that is sometimes necessary to charge our soul again.