Do you know that by using crypto you are involved in a big operation against the old financial system? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Do you know that by using crypto you are involved in a big operation against the old financial system?

The revolution of crypto currency has now began we have passed through the old system now it is high time we make  use of crypto currency at its due time.

It is not actually against the old system it is called adopting to the new system that will make you grow and familiar to the  future generation of technology. Innovation is the term for making a great change for a great use in a certain thing or process. Using cryptocurrency will help oneself to grow and be a effective user in the near future.

• +2 2

As far as humanity exists, there is room for constant evolution and new ways of doing things. We have had enough of a financial system being run by a set of cabals and currupt individual, we believe in decentralisation and that's cryptocurrency. I strongly believe in few years to come, it won't be a matter of preference anymore, cryptocurrency will be widely adopted.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Crypto are far better than the old financial system. We have to understand that it will take time for revolution but one the whole world will become digital coins. It's not like against the old system because we should revolve each and every time to get success.

I totally agree with you, that cryptography represents a revolution in the face of the old financial system, and there is now intense competition between the crypto world and this financial system to control the global economy, but I believe that in the near future, will be dealt crypto with officially

• +1 3

Yes I totally agree with you but we the major reason why most of us are in cryptocurrency is to make a earning and in some countries it is very legal to deal with cryptocurrency, so I see no reason the financial sector should be threatened because it directly and indirectly strengthens the world financial sector.

• +2 1

Crypto is the future and also it's against the old financial system and that's why many people love crypto and this old financial system is real battling with crypto but with our support and so many domination and adoption crypto will overcome the old financial system.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/30/2019 at 12:21 AM, redamoun said:

Yeah my friends, and brothers in crypto, we are in a middle of a big war between civilization and old system, maybe it's not the first time, it's always like that the from the beginning of the existence of humanity, i will not explain that, because you all know what i'm talking about it.

Crypto has pass the phase of Evolution and i think now we are living the revolution days, and the Cryptocurrencies need us more than before so the revolution can be Successful and achieve its goals, otherwise if we leave it Facing her fate, without our help, the crypto will fulldown for sure.

We are aware that something big like that must be done and I think that they government is scare of overthrowing the old financial system so they are trying to not accept cryptocurrencies and they don't want it to be globally adapted in the world

• +1 1

I knew it from the beginning, since I started using crypto that there was a war going on, so to speak, between the old financial system and the new revolutionary virtual payment system with crypto, in part it was one of the reasons why I approached this world, enough with the control of finances by governments, banks with expensive intermediaries and disproportionate taxes and now is time to take back full possession of our savings, there is an air of change in the financial world and cryptocurrencies are the right tool...

• +1 1

Yes ypu are right. This is why governments in many countries are trying their best to put sanctions on the use of cryptocurrency  nut they are unable to get 100% success. 

• +1 2

There is advancement is the technology system of the world today, we are all included in the new financial system and for that we should expect Cryptocurrency to be on the next step as socialization happens when there is new chance.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will like you to know we are in dynamic world, everything is changing continuesly, developing day by day, so Crypto currencies system is another development for the world serving as alternative means of general source of income passively.

Yes thats the very truth , we are having a new different world and the world systems are evolving and so we are all suppose to enkoy the good work that follows with ti so we are all suppose to really enjoy using this crypto system for in no time it will be the thing that works for us in all areas of our like thats one thing and we must be able to honor the good things that it brings, things change even the monetary system changes so thats the only reason

On 11/29/2019 at 11:21 PM, redamoun said:

Yeah my friends, and brothers in crypto, we are in a middle of a big war between civilization and old system, maybe it's not the first time, it's always like that the from the beginning of the existence of humanity, i will not explain that, because you all know what i'm talking about it.

Crypto has pass the phase of Evolution and i think now we are living the revolution days, and the Cryptocurrencies need us more than before so the revolution can be Successful and achieve its goals, otherwise if we leave it Facing her fate, without our help, the crypto will fulldown for sure.

I agree with you that this is a period of transition from the old financial system to a new system, namely cryptocurrency, now crypto continues to develop and its development cannot be stopped, we inevitably get carried away by the flow of cryptocurrencies that must be followed.

• +1 1

i can understand that it looks like a war between them but not the same way you do , i like crypto and i prefer it over the fiat coins but that doesn't mean crypto existed for us , in the first place we don't know who really invented crypto and what are his/their real reasons behind it

• +3 2

I got in crypto as an approach to bring in cash effectively yet what I adored about it is that crypto is certainly giving those unsanitary investors a coronary episode each time it begins siphoning and each time more organizations and nations begin embracing bitcoin.

• -1 1

Always it require a huge effort to bring a change in the society. The society opposes because the people are in their comfort zone and if a change comes it is disturbed. So we all have to teach everyone about the crypto. I think if our generation people knows about crypto then the development pace will increase.

I don't think it's against the old financial system but it's the advance version of the old financial system. After 2-5 years we can see all the people using cryptocurrency for transaction and they will change our life.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes everyone is saying the same until they sell and sent the money to their bank. We can be a little more honest as I don't think everyone here wouldn't love to cash out profits in his bank and relax for many years so the fight against banks and the old financial system is getting a little stupid to say between us.

@kryptonick obviously mate , Crypto is really amazing platform to store our fund as a long-term investment . I Also didn't immediately withdraw my fund because I think if we Continuous invest automatically we will going to recived a good profit .

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

We know) a big and evil cryptocurrency will come and replace the entire financial system.  And they will follow and control us every step.  And then more chips will be implanted in order to monitor us even more and disconnect us from the system in case of disobedience.  Of course I laughed, but suddenly it will.

Yes, I like the blockchain system on which the entire cryptocurrency world is built. I actively use crypto wallets, and I hope that in the future I will have enough crypto assets to be able to start crypto wallets. I think in 15-20 years, our current financial system will collapse completely, and those who are familiar with the cryptocurrency will easily switch to the new system, and those who used only fiat money and were not interested in cryptocurrency in any way will get used to the new system for a very long time, and it is for them will be completely incomprehensible.

• +1 1

On 11/29/2019 at 7:21 PM, redamoun said:

Of course us as the cryptocurrencies users we are involved to keep crypto still alive and also giving it the price accordingly to our demands and totally supply of the coin. 

I agree, it is a battle of the right of people to be free against an elite that has always dominated us under a system where in the end only they win, inflation, taxes, barriers, credits, debts, everything is created by these elites to handle us as you please. The evolution of cryptocurrencies gives a hard blow to this system that refuses to fall, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are born to give us freedom, without intermediaries.

• +2 1
  • +3 1