Do you know that by using crypto you are involved in a big operation against the old financial system? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Do you know that by using crypto you are involved in a big operation against the old financial system?

14 minutes ago, deepown said:

I think that crypto needs as us much as we need it, to grow and even to exist it needs us to invest on it, without our investments it is nothing.

I agree with you that in case we do not invest in crypto, and we will not be interested in it so it will not exist at all. But I meant that in case the crypto will disappear one day, it will not feel its disappearance))) it will not exist and that is all))) but for us it will be really a huge loss)) after many years of being in crypto people may loose not only profit, opportunities and assets, but even the sense of living)) it might appear impossible for lots of us to think and act like in our past, to return to old systems and so on. That is why we really need it)) that is what I have ment))) but I think that crypto will stay with us))) so we should not to worry too much)

• +2 1

Obviously, you can easily make money and get a lot of knowledge here. Yes, it's true that from year to day, Crypto-Evoves, hope is becoming the best in the world.

Well Crypto currency is the best form of transaction meeting the privacy that we all need, but instead of making Crypto only payment and jumping towards it we should take it as secondary option and we should try to revolutionise the fiat payment too

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes, you are right. At this rate, we are contributing, as I said, to continuing with us, and this is what the government is trying to stop for the continuation of the old financial system because digital currencies are not in their interest. But some countries, despite this, are thinking about how to take advantage of this position in their favor

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes, Cryptocurrency is the genuine technology for this world to solve every problems that other old currencies and the financial system can not solve. I also sometimes think like I am in the best place and with the best trend of technology by choosing to be in this crypto world. 

Why i involved into big operation against old financial system. Can you explain it some brief ways. Because my thoughts is both financial system are necessary for the development of whole world economies. Because crypto market is online currencies and fiat currencies are physical currencies both have their own importance. 

The use of cryptocurrency or blockchain technology is always great but governments and banks are worried about this because some thinks it can take over the old system of which is the use of fiat that's the reason they are restricting it in some other countries but this can not put an end to this technology or the use of cryptocurrency in my opinion I suggest thanks.

On 11/30/2019 at 12:21 AM, redamoun said:

Yeah my friends, and brothers in crypto, we are in a middle of a big war between civilization and old system, maybe it's not the first time, it's always like that the from the beginning of the existence of humanity, i will not explain that, because you all know what i'm talking about it.

Crypto has pass the phase of Evolution and i think now we are living the revolution days, and the Cryptocurrencies need us more than before so the revolution can be Successful and achieve its goals, otherwise if we leave it Facing her fate, without our help, the crypto will fulldown for sure.

Yes because I think that is why government is banning cryptocurrencies becaus eit is against their old system of circulating money and I think that cryptocurrency is the new move to the future that we need to provide service to the people that is different from the old system. 

The use of technology and crypto can never stop. I don’t think using crypto is involved in a big campaign against the old financial system. No one who works in crypto can ever stand in a campaign but crypto helps people solve financial problems. There are very few restrictions on working in crypto.

Yes you are right since the day it was discovered no one would have never thought that it will go so up Banda because of we only crypto revolutionised whole world with its demand and value so now this is the time to support more then only we can make future for everyone

On 11/30/2019 at 12:21 AM, redamoun said:

Yeah my friends, and brothers in crypto, we are in a middle of a big war between civilization and old system, maybe it's not the first time, it's always like that the from the beginning of the existence of humanity, i will not explain that, because you all know what i'm talking about it.

Crypto has pass the phase of Evolution and i think now we are living the revolution days, and the Cryptocurrencies need us more than before so the revolution can be Successful and achieve its goals, otherwise if we leave it Facing her fate, without our help, the crypto will fulldown for sure.

Well crypto currency will only just help the economy of a certain country however it cannot fully replaced the fiat because of it's disadvantages. 

Cryptocurrency is the future, the old money system is very good but the future really needs cryptocurrency. I know that governments and banks are not active with cryptocurrencies. but can be used as a means of payment. Both have their own usefulness. I currently prefer working with cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

No doubt in it, the crypto technology requires our help and support and we must support this technology if we want it to be successful and change the current financial system.

Yes of course bitcoin and crypto currencies are taking place the old digital currency. And we are the works to do so. And i think it will overcome in next few years. 

2 hours ago, Depth Jonny said:

I've got cryptocurrency as a way to make money quickly but what I liked is that crypto certainly brings these filthy banks a heart attack every time they pump their pump and every time more companies and countries start getting bitcoin.

In the case of Bitcoin, banks can never get Bitcoin. But I think in addition to the way to make quick money from crypto, using crypto can improve the financial situation even if you are not involved in a big campaign against the old financial system.

You say very true statements, I believe that only by using cryptocurrencies and by involving more and more people we can actually see a good improvement of the crypto world.

This is clear to everyone, because when we support cryptocurrencies and contribute to their spread and circulation, this causes a significant decrease in the dependence on fiat currencies that include the old financial system, but where is the problem in adopting a faster and easier payment system?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is true that crypto currencies  is the new and modern  financial  system  and we are the part of it. I think  the time is now comming to leave  old financial  system. 

Yes bro you are right present we are face two big systems one is our old system we use so many years,means Fiat currency, and the second world changeing system crypto currencies, but fiat currency not accept this crypto currency, because its happens then fiat currency lost their identity,

On 11/29/2019 at 6:21 PM, redamoun said:

Among the many technological revolutions that have occurred since the start of the use of cash, the fast-developing blockchain and cryptocurrency has proven its powerful capabilities to influence the way we handle the money itself and our understanding of its function.

Yes, I think that now by supporting cryptocurrency we are making it clear to the financial system that we will not continue to use banks when all can use a system that is not influenced by other people. 

• +1 1

Sure.. Especially when we convert dollars or euros to bitcoin! But i don't see any wrong thing with that! This old financial system should be repaired and developed .. If we would trust in the old one so we will see bad things in the near future.

Yes we know this , all of us we working and this and trying to make this survive from the resistance of the old Système, and now we know this is the future of the currency , but we try to make other people believe that , so we are in a war like you said.

• +1 1

We only follow developments and the future because these digital currencies were prepared for future use instead of local currencies as well as many people make profits by working in this field. I do not feel competition with the financial system and what matters only is that countries recognize the use of these digital currencies

Yes, everyone in us uses cryptocurrencies, as it participates in a process against the global financial system and this is good because that system controls all of us.

• +1 1