How to get daily BTC price prediction? - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

How to get daily BTC price prediction?

Just now, Jamesnachoog said:

I always use the Google to search on the present price of bitcoin in the marketplace and i also trust wallet sometimes

Google is great, but it's information is updated after sometime, it is not live, so you could mis something.

If you predict the way the coin will move, we can short or long with bitcoin to earn money with leverage positions.

7 hours ago, Jamesnachoog said:

If you really want to get a site that you will use to know the price of bitcoin then I will suggest you make use of the coinmarketcap

The Coinmarketcap only shows stats, not predictions.

Edited by teminalibug

4 hours ago, Sofia43 said:

I also used the site. They are  good in predicting the price of btc. I like there predictions.

If you follow up comments of this topic you will realize many does nit agree with these sites, so proceed with your own caution.

On 3/30/2020 at 2:48 PM, Jamesnachoog said:

You can also make use of the coinmarketcap to check the daily bitcoin price and also truewallet is another option where you can get the daily price

I do not look for watching prices though, i'm looking for sites that gives prediction/forecast of prices.

One thing, I don't really consult on this predictions especially now when the volatility of bitcoin is kind of high than the expected, and so it's best to live and see the next in the prices are daring from day to day. But we've to be like self futuristic in knowing how to deal in the Crypto world

Frankly, I do not use any site to verify currency rates. I only rely on the price inside the wallet, but this site is good and I will add it to the reference in order to benefit from it in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will follow this site and see if its expectations are really true or not because this is the most important thing and thank you for sharing this site with us

THINK POSITIVE

Thanks for sharing this information with introduction of the website, I know that the prediction is not an exact science all depend about our knowledge, but this will be useful and helpful for many members here to use it for reference.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

4 hours ago, tienda said:

Thanks for sharing this information with introduction of the website, I know that the prediction is not an exact science all depend about our knowledge, but this will be useful and helpful for many members here to use it for reference.

I used 30rates website for some weeks but its predictions were mostly wrong. I don't trust it anymore because sometimes my own predictions were more accurate than 30rates data! Predicting prices for the next 2 or 3 hours is much easier than for the next days. The further we go into the future, the less accurate our predictions will be. So, first compare your personal predictions with 30rates and if you managed to outperform it, then only rely on your own tools and forget about 30rates. Most experts will not announce daily prices in their websites.

19 hours ago, CrimBit2020 said:

You can use price signals, I mean trading signals but know that the best way is to just learn about analyses yourself. There are many YouTube videos now you can learn. 

I will not advise using price signals, even the paid one can be fake,the best is the alternative which is to learn about it yourself. 

This will help in getting the real prediction of bitcoin as a traders it will give you opportunity to have a good entry, you try to share us with a good sites for updating us with bitcoin Price

30rates site is good site for getting information about crypto currency market and predictions as well. It is advice able that don't believe on predictions of others members or YouTuber so try to learn your own technical analyzing of crypto market then earn safe profit. 

Checked the website and it seems quite promising. And the reviews about the web is also quite positive.  But personally I don't believe that anyone can predict the prices of bitcoins so easily. But maybe they have a good analysing system through they know about the predictive prices. I think the site is quite good and i will start using it from now and i will also recommend others. 

On 4/1/2020 at 5:12 PM, Jamesnachoog said:

That will be very easy for you because it won't waste your time and again it will save your data due to low fee by the site or you can make use of coinmarketcap

@Jamesnachoog he is not talking about price chart providers, he is talking about signal providers, you can get some apps on play store that will have free and paid version. I have tried it before, it will not let someone become a good trader and some will lose as well. 

Thanks friend for sharing this site. It will be very helpful to us because we will be able to get some predictions that will help us to invest our coins for profit. I will first review the site so that i can compare their predictions if are good like trading view maybe.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It's important to know the predictions or analysis of the price of bitcoin from different sources and that can help us make right decisions when we are investing though these predictions are not hundred percent correct but they can assist.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, George10 said:

It's important to know the predictions or analysis of the price of bitcoin from different sources and that can help us make right decisions when we are investing though these predictions are not hundred percent correct but they can assist.

The best is.to make your analyses yourself and get your own prescription from your analyses. Believing or depending from the outside source can be so dangerous and can results to losses. 

20 hours ago, Yomose said:

The best is.to make your analyses yourself and get your own prescription from your analyses. Believing or depending from the outside source can be so dangerous and can results to losses. 

You are right mate we should also try on making our own price analysis than being dependant on outside sources only because they can also be not correct at some times and cause us losses if we apply them without any sureness of the source.

Thank you for this information but I have seen a friend who lose as a result of believing prediction made by some expert and with that I think holding for a long time is the best way to know the future price of bitcoin because bitcoin is volatile, it can rise and drop anytime and the price oy depends on demand and supply in the market.

• +3 1

I think that there are a lot of sites that provide such services, but I personally have no confidence in any site that predicts bitcoin prices because most of them are incorrect, that the price of bitcoin is controlled by supply and demand in the crypto market only

• +1 1

I have little experience about cryptocurrencies and crypto trading in general, all days can not favour, the best is to analyze yourself and only trade on days you know price will fabulous your predictions, price can about all days. 

Never invest your money for someone's prediction, always research before investing in some coins. if paid, those people are good and reputable or just lucky photographers.

• +2 1

On 5/29/2020 at 11:36 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Thanks friend for sharing this site. It will be very helpful to us because we will be able to get some predictions that will help us to invest our coins for profit. I will first review the site so that i can compare their predictions if are good like trading view maybe.

It seems this site is really great to follow the movement of BTC. But to tell the truth l don't prefer to get every prediction from people, who have lack of knowledge. That is why it is not easy to predict what will happen, as you know most of them are not true, it is so indefinite what will happen. 

• +2 1

On 11/30/2019 at 7:25 PM, teminalibug said:

I did not mean checking the price, anyway for checking the price i recommend you using cryptowatch website. https://cryptowat.ch/

If the price can go up, invest it, not because someone predicts it will go up. if paid, those people are good and reputable or just lucky photographers. There are many online platforms offering this type of service