How to create trust wallet - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adul69

How to create trust wallet

I prefer to put some pictures and show us step by step how to create a new wallet it's will  be easy to new user without any foreign link. In my opinion , by the way thanks

• Useful or interesting 2

Thank you so much for your information. I already made an trust wallet. this wallet is very much secured and user friendly. I am using this for few days ago.

I don't understand what has to be decentralized at a wallet. The user has to have his private keys or seed. And that's all.

I see too many buzzwords for such a simple task.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

I agree before buying or after buying a cryptocurrency, a serious question arises: where to store it and how best to protect it, you need to study the best services and methods.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Asma said:

Yas i agree i prefer to put some pictures and show us step by step how to create a new wallet it s will be easy to new user without any foregin like in my opinin, by the way thankz.

Yes true that's what I'm saying , I see a lot of post like this and we can't call that a tutorial they put the link and go it's not a good work in my opinion

• +5 1

I am glad that you post this information, as i am finding very difficult to store security key as i forgot most of the time. I will make a trust wallet for sure, i hope it will be convenient to me.

Thanks for that info guys, We need a wallet to put our earnings in cryptotalk campaign after. Maybe i start register to the trusted financial services flatform.

22 hours ago, Bayzidboss said:

i will say that you might say us or show us the methods of making trusted wallet step by step.It would be a best tutorial for everyone,its my opinion.

Yes right , agree with you. We need a real tutorial with screenshots the explain good who to create a Wallet and make it easier to all new members who don't Know this wallet

• +3 1
  • +5 1

7 hours ago, Crypto33 said:

You  can watch YouTube how to creat trust wallet tutorial. Then you easily create a new Trust wallet.      

The link given by the OP is certainly directly from the trustwallet assistance. And this advice can also be done, of course beginners can search with their local language. to make it easier to understand.

• +5 1

Actually trust wallet is very popular crypto wallet. Now most of the people used this wallet. If you download this wallet then you can create trust wallet account

• +3 1
  • +5 1

7 hours ago, SCB1234 said:
18 hours ago, Man said:

The link given by the OP is certainly directly from the trustwallet assistance. And this advice can also be done, of course beginners can search with their local language. to make it easier to understand.

I've found the process for Trust Wallet similar to others. Store the information for your wallet securely and in a way you can remember easily. Test it from time to time to make sure you remember how to login for use.

Most are like that when making crypto wallets. In the initial step usually important things like private key code or prasa code. So it must be saved, because you will need it. It can't just be memory.

3 hours ago, Kahkashan Ajaz said:

Iam also searching for creating trust wallet. I think it will be helpful for me to creat trust wallet account.

You need just to go to play store and download and install the trust wallet and follow the steps to install it and don't forget to save your pass phrase

Thanks for sharing such a good information and this topic was really an important topic where users could know how to make trust wallet and it can be done while understanding it with some pictures which will be visible and can be considered. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

thank you but i think making a wallet is easiest thing in crypto all you have to do is downloading the trust app and then install it then you click on create button and backup your 12 pharses and then your wallet is reday!

• +5 1

me gusta eso de subir las fotos y mostrarle como se crea una billetera ya que los sitios externos pueden traer problemas en muchos aspectos, hacer un mini tutorial le sera mucho mas facil ..

Edited by Narvaez2
mala escritura

12 hours ago, Muraat said:

Download trust wallet from the official Android Play store or Apple App store on your smart phone- ...

The next step after you click 'CREATE A NEW WALLET' is to backup your wallet's seed keywords. ...

Once you click on 'CONTINUE', Trust Wallet app will show you the 12 words that is the key to your wallet.

It's really very important to save your seed phrase to back up your wallet don't lise them or you will lose all your coins in your wallet, and other things put a pin code for your Trust Wallet to be safe

In fact, you can watch the tutorial from YouTube to create this wallet. Before creating a trust wallet, you need to know about it, so that nothing goes wrong.

• +4 1

For creating an account on trust wallet all u wanna do is just sign up on it either way it by an email or Facebook or Gmail or any other way of doing sign up as mentioned in the terms and conditions. Hence then u can store btc or other coins in it.

Indeed yes,

that safe and trust wallet is not that easy to create, it's not easy also to remember almost all details we put in in creating it, saving it in a hard copy will sometimes help a lot, just be sure also the place to store it in safe.

Yes true that's what I'm saying , I see a lot of post like this,we'll cover how to create another wallet on trust.I think it will be helpful for me to creat trust wallet account.

It will be better if you will make full post with step-by-step instrucrtion. Cause for forum going to another site link not so comfortable and odd for someone. If you edit your post I will put you like. For someone it will help.

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

3 minutes ago, karolina35 said:

what is trust wallet i did not here about this before today. kindly tell me the benfits and work system on this trust wallet. can i earn money through this wallet or get profit. which kind of wallet is this? i want t know all about information\

Trust wallet is a wallet supported by Binance exchange and there is only a phone application in Android and IOS that you can installed and use it , the wallet give a lot of reward for staking coins like Tron antologie and more Coins, you can have every day reward fir just holding coins on your wallet