What are your top 3 coins under $500M marketcap? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What are your top 3 coins under $500M marketcap?

And if you could put a short description why, that would be nice.

My list would be

1. Dusk - First layer solution to security tokens, insane upside with this marketcap. Top notch team

2. Vechain - Already established coin with lot's of connections. Definitely one of the rising stars on the next altcoin bull run

3. Komodo - Coin by old nxt community star with an interesting algo. Platform you can build dex for example.

Edit: somehow i forgot to type 2 more zeroes, so I meant 500M, not 5m 😛

Edited by rekter
fixed 5 million to 500 million.
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I would probably invest in bitcoin, DOGE coin and Ether. 
 After all, due to bitcoin, you can raise the amount many times more, but it all depends on the rate, it plays an important role

And DOGE and Ether stable in price, and held on the sly, I think for hold most the!

• +1 1

i have been saying that people should focus more on small projects if they want to make some real good money and i always invest in small cap coins and my pick would be TUBE becuase it will definitely be competion to youtube, and also DBC and VET

• +1 3
  • +2 2

I never be interested with the altcoins that's under $5 millions marketcap but only I can be interested with tokens which their marketcap is under $6 millions of dollars.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

22 hours ago, CheekyRafiki said:

DeepOnion. parts of exertion by the community, real highlights, more highlights approaching, and the extend is presently open to much more individuals for future airdrops. Also cost is very moo. Too DGB in my conclusion has potential for 50x +

deeponion is a project that i was interested in back in 2017 but recently i havent heard about them doing anything big because they have lots of promises for investors, and yea im also  a big time holder for DGB and i also think its easy for 10x or 20x 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

21 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

I never be interested with the altcoins that's under $5 millions marketcap but only I can be interested with tokens which their marketcap is under $6 millions of dollars.

Why you want to add an additional 1 million marketcap to get interested, is their any personal interest in such calculations?

I only choose top coins and their is no way to think or look for low cost tokens.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

I just choose the top coins because these coins are trusted and good because now so many new coins will give you loss just because 95% coins are fake and they just make the money when they got the profit then they left their project and the newbie or old investors which invest their money in it are in loss.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Under $5M marketcap? I think i Will choose monetha, verasity and EBASE. But i don't trade with those coins anymore. But i still buy some EBASE since it has a good pricce. Now, i just trade with top 100 coins in coinmarketcap with a big marketcap.

Edited by I-KUN
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, I-KUN said:

Under $5M marketcap? I think i Will choose monetha, verasity and EBASE. But i don't trade with those coins anymore. But i still buy some EBASE since it has a good pricce. Now, i just trade with top 100 coins in coinmarketcap with a big marketcap.

trading those low cap coins is very risky which is why you should do very intense research first before deciding to buy it because if the project succeed you will make tons of money.

• +1 1

I don't know because I think I have so many bitcoin and altcoin to be my profitable coins. Bitcoin, ethereum, doge, bnb, and many more altcoins, and I am sure that every coin at the market will have the time to increase higher. No matter if we need to wait for a long time, all of the coins will increase, so that means we will make a big profit. I still trade bitcoin pair usdt, bitcoin pair altcoin, but only with top twenty coin list, and if somehow, I can see that the other coins have potential to increase, I will try to trade so I can add more profit.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

There are ao many coins that have low capital on kuckin but honestly recently we don't have any idea which coin will be good foe the future holdinf and which will stop existing because they ran out of funds because with small cap specially if the coin fund is under 5 million. 

• +1 1

I have no coin that i like with less than $5M Market cap all the ones i dwell in are more than that to be compared with, such as Bitcoin, ETH and doge

Oops, looks like i wrote 5m marketcap, i meant to write 500m marketcap. Small mistakes 😄, easy to fix. These kind of numbers make me blind. Fixing thay now.

• +1 2

5 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

These low value coins at times are good for taking profits

That is if only they have good profit. I will like komodo for It's volume, not all low coins are good for investing

19 hours ago, rekter said:

Oops, looks like i wrote 5m marketcap, i meant to write 500m marketcap. Small mistakes 😄, easy to fix. These kind of numbers make me blind. Fixing thay now.

no its actually better to have a topic for coins under 5 million marketcap because these are the coins that will be big in the future and i still stand with my coins and i think they will be exploding in the future to higher prices.

7 hours ago, duncun007 said:

no its actually better to have a topic for coins under 5 million marketcap because these are the coins that will be big in the future and i still stand with my coins and i think they will be exploding in the future to higher prices.

That's debatable as they might have more upside, but they might not have a future without a community/adoption. But my list contained coins over 400m marketcap. Strange that anyone didn't even picked up on that.

Edited by rekter
  • +2 1

8 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Raven coin this days is better for taking profits. Seen its ROI moved from 2 digits to a single digit recently. The coin is seeking active partnership everywhere. Komodo is a good one to invest on too

I had know this coin for some month, it has a lot of volume in the market, but i haven't followed it for once, i will check it out

22 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Please do check it out and make your own personal assessment of the coin potentials. People actively trade raven coin on different major exchanges

Thanks for that, i will do so. I will have a great time researching.

well to  be honest i dont care too much about what the coin add to the world , i care only if the coin have a good volume to trade or its a shit coin ;

my top 3 list  for coins under 500 M is

ONT 

DASH 

BAT 

7 hours ago, rekter said:

That's debatable as they might have more upside, but they might not have a future without a community/adoption. But my list contained coins over 400m marketcap. Strange that anyone didn't even picked up on that.

well i think we are going to make money when there is much more risk than expected because playing it safe and investing in big marketcap coins will only make modest profits. and honestly i thoguht you are the one who didnt know where to check for marketcap value as your coins were all above 5 mil.

PundiX - Interesting coin with everyday use case, They already have Device too (XPOS)
OmiseGo - Same with Pundi X But with wider adoption (Asia) While pundi X still focusing on southeast Asia
BAT - Giving publishers and user win win solution and also blocking malware, etc.

• +1 1

I only try DGB and EOS, this time those coin has good movement at the market. Eos used by game developer and DGB is alternative payment after Doge. Everyone has different opinion about this just let them go and see it next year.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 12:29 AM, doriahailee said:

PundiX - Interesting coin with everyday use case, They already have Device too (XPOS)
OmiseGo - Same with Pundi X But with wider adoption (Asia) While pundi X still focusing on southeast Asia
BAT - Giving publishers and user win win solution and also blocking malware, etc.

OMG and BAT are two solid projects that i constantly day trade on their volatility but pundix is a project that i dotn understand yet and still dont know what they do and why they havent had big news since they been listed in all main exchanges?

9 hours ago, duncun007 said:

OMG and BAT are two solid projects that i constantly day trade on their volatility but pundix is a project that i dotn understand yet and still dont know what they do and why they havent had big news since they been listed in all main exchanges?

Because OMG And BAT Was focus on global adoption and they are succes for now But Pundi X for now it's still focusing on southeast asia market, You can search up Their XPOS Device and it's already on some merchant so we can pay with NPXS.

On 12/1/2019 at 6:37 AM, duncun007 said:

i have been saying that people should focus more on small projects if they want to make some real good money and i always invest in small cap coins and my pick would be TUBE becuase it will definitely be competion to youtube, and also DBC and VET

Small cap coins are good and i personally invest in these type of projects because these project will go up so much because they have small cap and you can make good money through these type of coins. Crypto is the best market in the world for online earning and for investment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day