What are your top 3 coins under $500M marketcap? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What are your top 3 coins under $500M marketcap?

My pick will be YouTube, of course it will compete with YouTube, and DBC and VAT. But I say that if people want to make some good money, they should focus more on small projects and I can always invest in small cap coins.

• +1 1

I think the top coins are very clear and always you find them on the top list of almost website exchange, and those are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum. About other coins are not really sure to stay on the top for a long time. So in my case I prefer the top coins than any other coins without clear situation.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

According to my experience with Crypto coins, I believe the top three coins that are really lucrative in this digital currency environment are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple, all of which have strong returns on investments and trading.

Do you think these projects are good for investment because I am looking for currencies with this volume in order to invest in them? It really is more than good and helps greatly