Do you feel they are safe for investment? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zara Hansman

Do you feel they are safe for investment?

I guess that most of the ICO's will be a piece of waste in future and people will regret to invest in them. But the important thing about investments is that the security and legitimacy should be considered as compulsory. But the coins should be specifically choosen for the investment and the top priority currencies are best to fulfil the requirements. That's how the coin and the investment will be safe and secure. 

Well my dear investment in ICO projects I think its lost of our money, because present most of ICO projects are fake are scam, so I don't recommend anyone to invest, because we need security and earning when we invest, but in ICO coins totally useless and not profitable.

To be Frank in this field safe is not a term to be used. Because if you are experienced enough. Have courage enough then you will be the happy face. But if you try to be on your luck then you are the other side of the coin.

As most here indicate that it is better to make investments with the criptmoniedes already established in the market as it is very risky for us to buy ICO that could cease to exist at any time 

If the project's technology is new and good one and eventually has partners and sponsorships yeah i will be sure to give it a try and maybe stay using it.

Just try to get feedback from other sources and forums for instance.

Don't go blind sight and lose everything.

New ICOs are trending to fail on the current days so make sure you search them.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I think these platforms are not secure and safe for investment because they uses third party api which i do not recommend. They might be scams so be care before investing.

On 5/21/2020 at 3:06 PM, MarsDota2 said:

Judging platform or site of crypto currency is not an easy thing to do because anything may happen even if we don't know. I hope that all of us get a site where they can focus their day.

Of course, it is better first to try the site or the platform. If you do not want this, you have to search in depth for the opinions of people about the required platform.

On 5/20/2020 at 9:51 PM, P A Ashif said:

To be Frank in this field safe is not a term to be used. Because if you are experienced enough. Have courage enough then you will be the happy face. But if you try to be on your luck then you are the other side of the coin.

Yes I think that you are right and having cryptocurrency is really risky which I think that we always need to check our surroundings or the cryptocurrency or sites that we will gonna using because it is important to prioritize your safety always

I am quite comfortable with investments in crypto, however I use small tricks I only make small investments, and only almost exclusively safe, like lending and staking on the Defi platforms, among which my favorites are compound and aave

These systems are useless and will be unsuccessful in the future because the presence of a third party is not good because the third party will make the investment process more dangerous and insecure so I do not recommend that anyone use them

3 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Trying site is not a good thing because it might be the reason for a hacker to hack you account or even you devices so I don't recommend you to try many apps. I recommend you to ask the professional users first before trying.

These choices remain personal. For me, I always check every website or platform well before I invest in my money because it is very important to me.

Most of these ICO's are useless and will eventually becomes useless in future and that's why I don't advice anybody or anyone to invest in it.

For me, I think it is safe to invest in cryptocurrencies because all platforms make great efforts to fight hackers.

On 4/21/2020 at 10:36 PM, Prince90 said:

In the crypto world there is no guarantee on the safety of your miney as soon as you invested money in crypto you took a risk , and it could cost you all your invested money. 

that's why one quotes is very famous in cryptocurrency market Invest that money which you can afford to lose because cryptocurrency market is highly fluctuate and your money is not secured on exchange as well 

On 11/29/2019 at 1:02 PM, Zara Hansman said:

Guys, being in investment space for the past 5 years, I am highly concerned about the modern digital asset investment platforms or ecosystems, and the practices followed by them for simplifying digital asset investments or tokenized security investments for the novice or relatively inexperienced investors. 

Many of this asset tokenization and investment ecosystems are relying on the third-party service providers (e.g. custodians, robo-advisors, STO advisory, legal experts, etc.) for investor accreditation and managing other parts of the investment lifecycle, which i believe is not safe for newbie investors when it comes to investor privacy or data breach issues. 

For example, I have recently heard about one such cross-asset investment platform called DCI Ecosystem, which uses third-party API functionality for assisting investors in portfolio management whereas capital seeking companies in organizing a legal & transparent STO. 

What do you think of such security tokenization platforms and their future in terms of simplifying digital asset investment for new investors? Do you feel they are safe for investment when it comes to the protection of investor personal & finance-related information?

There will be always safe place for investment it just the fact that scammers are everywhere here in crypto world since it involves money so hackers or scammers tend to fish from the earner. it takes research and recommendations of senior users before you can find safe place for investing.

Yeah the investing in digital assets are very simple nowadays and we can see a lot of project developing for the investors using third party service providers. You should be very vigilant while investing in any coin and don't go after their high earning offers. I would suggest in the trusted project and already listed project.

34 minutes ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Yeah the investing in digital assets are very simple nowadays and we can see a lot of project developing for the investors using third party service providers. You should be very vigilant while investing in any coin and don't go after their high earning offers. I would suggest in the trusted project and already listed project.

Yes, my friend, you have pointed out an important point which is that you should pay attention to that when the offers or the profit rates are very high then most of this site is not reliable and it is a scam, because this is not normal to give you all these profits and therefore you have to research well and review any project in a way Good before investing.

3 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

It is very important for all of us but other crypto users are just entering any sites they want without hesitation and forgetting about their security because they are greedy to earn money easier and faster. I hope that peoples like these will change.

Unfortunately, there is not a lot of information and topics that explain the seriousness of these swindlers, even on the users ’devices, so you will find many people registering there.

On 11/29/2019 at 6:02 AM, Zara Hansman said:

What do you think of such security tokenization platforms and their future in terms of simplifying digital asset investment for new investors? Do you feel they are safe for investment when it comes to the protection of investor personal & finance-related information?

This is something that need to have solution too, against the present situation before we look at the future terms of the security tokenization platforms. To me I don't feel it comfortable to invest in such projects until I made good research about it.

If you have great knowledge and experience then you are safe to invest. Because you know where to invest, how to invest and how much to invest. And there are a lot scam in crypto world to ve careful before investing in any place. 

It is safe to invest, but the market must be well analyzed You need more than luck to succeed in the affiliate business You need more than luck to succeed in the affiliate business If you don't know anything about investing you will know that there is a high risk.

On 3/2/2020 at 9:37 PM, khan188 said:

Well, We can expect a great future for Tokens and Coins, But we have to be careful. Not to put all eggs in one basket. Try to invest with those who from the start in the this business.

we should never put our all eggs in just basket we should diversify our investment some days ago I read a book regarding stock market investment this is what I learnt from that book 

All things considered, we can't state that we are protected in venture that is the reason what we have to do now is consistently cautious and pick the correct speculation. Since our well deserved cash are stake here.

Not even this many are there which now coming up and giving the investment plans. But the main problem is one to get a legit one...