Do you feel they are safe for investment? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zara Hansman

Do you feel they are safe for investment?

I think this project is only a scam nothing else. I never suggest you try invest in this project. I think if you invest in this project you will lose all of your money. I suggest you to invest another web site to get good profit from your coins.

I think this project is not secure for your use. This is scam project. If you invest your money in this project then you will lose all of your money. I never suggest you to try invest your money in this project. You should try another plateform for investment.

Yes dear friend digital assets are very safe for investment but if you want to get profits from these investments then you should do a proper security on your accounts by creating strong passwords and enable two factorization authorization. And also you should get a proper knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

Yes my friend I want to tell you that I feel this forum is safe for the investment but one thing more I want to suggest to you that you should be careful when you invest and you should to analyze the market

I don't think that we can be sure if these are safe for investment until they have been proven or have been around for a very long time as there are sometimes scamming schemes which come up for people to invest in and then disappear after they have gathered a lot investments.

No i don't feel safe investment because investment is risky and i have already scammed for investing.i always invest on cryptocurrency and try to make profit from crypto regular

• +4 1

I think bitcoin from cryptocurrency is a very good platform. they will earn handsome money from this market so try to avoid it. This indeed would I tell her

• +4 1

Actually, I have long had crypto, you could say that when the price of bitcoin was still under $ 1000. Well, until now I am still trying to find it, because I think besides being safe, this is beneficial. despite so many scams, and other obstacles

• +1 1

It is very important to make yourself to feel comfortable before investing in anything. you should be confident about your investment. always make sure before investing. make sure that they are not scammers are hackers because they are always ready to take advantage of new comers.

• +4 1

I feel that we should increase trading more than investing in such coins because trading with the coins can give you great income, the earnings may be of small amount but you can earn regularly by playing with the rates of coins

Every investment vehicle have risk. It now depends on your level of risk. With proper due diligence, a newbie in cryptocurrency can decide to start with those kind of investment medium but with what he/she is willing to lost if anything happens. Then the newbie can now make more research on other investment channels to take proper decision.

I don’t prefer investing especially online investment because it is really risky and not so much profit I like that I will manage my own money that is why I prefer trading.

Investment for me is partly harmless and partially risky. But if you enclose new dreams about it, you tried investing before, so therefore you're safe. It earnings you canister in actual fact appreciate the investment behavior and process. In investment too, you anticipate an sum that you tin merely have the funds for to lose

Friend, please always get informed before investing in any platform, and also try to find people who have already done it and show you real proof, as there are many mutual fund scammers, what we can do in the forum is to share information so that people are not fooled in many scam platforms that appear.

You do not have to keep falling into these things, because really for more systems that they implement at some point they will use it in a bad way and they will cheat many for these reasons I do not invest in these types of ecosystems because they can really make you lose a lot of money, I prefer to go to sure.

• +1 1

Dear friends, if you have all the information and previous experience about investing before investing, then they are definitely safe to invest.  Knowing that investing can be a risky job can be a loss, but working hard can be a daunting task.  However, if you invest all the information and skills and take the right steps at the right time, it is possible to make a profit through investment.

My friend I want to tell you that I consider that this forum is safe for the investment but I want to suggest you that before the investment you should to analyse the market that is very beneficial for you to avoid the risk in the investment

after all, given that I even have started performance play below I'm safe and sound in conjunction with oughout may be able to do less than to make sure you want the engine stock in trade beside utilizing that might usually there may be whatever oughout can in all probability discover which will through

This is one of the reasons some people don't invest. They are worried about security. Actually, they are right. There is always a risk when investing in an exchange. Therefore, I think investments that exceed the budget should not be made.

That you have a large amount and can invest in cryptocurrencies, it is very good. I do not have a lot of money to invest, and this is ugly in my opinion. Having money with you is a good thing in everything not only in the cryptocurrency market.

The best thing in investment or about investment is some should have a good knowledge about it for several years or months before engaging in to it, so it better members should have lot of knowledge about it

You have had a long journey, my friend, 5 years, it is a lot of experience, so you are very right in my opinion, I believe that it is not convenient for Nava to trust projects of strangers easily and accept it because there are many scammers every day where multiple projects are created with very good strategies to grow but it turns out that everything was a trap so I refrain from participating in events like this.

On 11/29/2019 at 10:32 AM, Zara Hansman said:

Guys, being in investment space for the past 5 years, I am highly concerned about the modern digital asset investment platforms or ecosystems, and the practices followed by them for simplifying digital asset investments or tokenized security investments for the novice or relatively inexperienced investors. 

Many of this asset tokenization and investment ecosystems are relying on the third-party service providers (e.g. custodians, robo-advisors, STO advisory, legal experts, etc.) for investor accreditation and managing other parts of the investment lifecycle, which i believe is not safe for newbie investors when it comes to investor privacy or data breach issues. 

For example, I have recently heard about one such cross-asset investment platform called DCI Ecosystem, which uses third-party API functionality for assisting investors in portfolio management whereas capital seeking companies in organizing a legal & transparent STO. 

What do you think of such security tokenization platforms and their future in terms of simplifying digital asset investment for new investors? Do you feel they are safe for investment when it comes to the protection of investor personal & finance-related information?

I think not a single place is safe for investment there is 1% risk in everywhere , but we dont want to worry so much . Because this is life and be a risktaker for receiving greater rewards . No risk no rewards. All people have their own problems but we have to deal with it and move on so invest and enjoy . 

On 1/23/2021 at 8:14 PM, Yuri Nurov said:

The best thing in investment or about investment is some should have a good knowledge about it for several years or months before engaging in to it, so it better members should have lot of knowledge about it

Yes if you have the knowledge and experience you can probably invest because investment need knowledge and if you don't know how to invest and did not required for more information you can earned oh losing. 

In my opinion, these are projects that seek profitability for both the investor and themselves. It is worth mentioning that it would be necessary to investigate more about their security and who is behind them. What is your opinion my friend? @Guru2050