Do you feel they are safe for investment? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zara Hansman

Do you feel they are safe for investment?

Guys, being in investment space for the past 5 years, I am highly concerned about the modern digital asset investment platforms or ecosystems, and the practices followed by them for simplifying digital asset investments or tokenized security investments for the novice or relatively inexperienced investors. 

Many of this asset tokenization and investment ecosystems are relying on the third-party service providers (e.g. custodians, robo-advisors, STO advisory, legal experts, etc.) for investor accreditation and managing other parts of the investment lifecycle, which i believe is not safe for newbie investors when it comes to investor privacy or data breach issues. 

For example, I have recently heard about one such cross-asset investment platform called DCI Ecosystem, which uses third-party API functionality for assisting investors in portfolio management whereas capital seeking companies in organizing a legal & transparent STO. 

What do you think of such security tokenization platforms and their future in terms of simplifying digital asset investment for new investors? Do you feel they are safe for investment when it comes to the protection of investor personal & finance-related information?

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 5
  • +2 9
  • +3 4
  • +5 2

6 hours ago, Voltz777 said:

Just all I know now, investing in any ieo project as long as the exchange platform is worth potentials and had a great reputation too in the market, it is consider as one of the good to invest in. 

the best thing is to never even buy any ieo in the first place because  they are just another ico scam that will dump and it doesnt matter if the exchange is reputable or not because even okex had hosted couple ieo and they failed.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

5 hours ago, duncun007 said:

the best thing is to never even buy any ieo in the first place because  they are just another ico scam that will dump and it doesnt matter if the exchange is reputable or not because even okex had hosted couple ieo and they failed.

Yes this is what I was going to tell him, most of the ICO's will going to be worthless in the future don't wast your time on unsure thing

• +1 1

If you have an idea in invesment, i think you are feeling safe because you are know what you are doing in investment and also you can avoid some scammers if this coompany that you will be invested is legit or not, investment is a good in terms of earning money you can earned some profit that you can't do anything.

• +4 1

5 hours ago, duncun007 said:

Yeah you're right, that's what i think to. Never buy any ieo because that is going to be worthless in the future. If he wants to buy some of it then go but i don't recommend it. It depends on you. I suggest don't waste your time in uncertain things. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I do not trust the existence of a third party and do not like this kind of brokerage, if the exchanges are not safe enough as we hear every day about the closure of the platform and the like (yesterday I heard about the disappearance of the CEO of IDAX Exchange), the presence of a third party will increase the risk and reduce security. So i think they are not safe for investment.

Constantly, either the release date or something else changes to the ICO. First of all, time plays a big role for cryptocurrency investors. 

Indeed this is the thing that I was going to let him know, a large portion of the ICO's will going to be useless later on don't wast your time on uncertain thing, and the best thing is to never at any point purchase any ieo in any case since they are simply one more ICO  trick that will dump and it doesnt matter if the trade is trustworthy or not on the grounds that even okex had facilitated couple ieo and they fizzled.

• +1 2

I have often invested in this digital asset for the past two years and I think investing in digital currency The easiest thing to do is income from here but I don't understand why you should be concerned. The reason must be specific because if you have any problems, I will definitely solve you and I think it is not safe for newcomers to come .  I agree that there are a lot of fake offers available on these platforms, so investors  Digital resources to invest in a second and I'll tell you, I think it's safe to say

• +1 1

We need to invest in strong and credible platforms
Even if you decide to close or block their services in certain countries and you are on the list, they will return all your money before you are excluded.
That is why it is important to work on credible platforms

• +4 1

Life is great and enjoy it

In a form of investment, a very important thing is to find an investment
relationship between reality and economic policy. Cryptocurrencies
have no relationship, so it is an excellent form of diversified
investment.

Friend, this is not the best solution, I would not recommend investing time and money in such projects, because it can all be a Scam that will lead to a big crash

All kind of new crypto projects have risk even if they are promoted by the reputed exchanges, so don't trust any exchange reputation for investing into the crypto just research about the idea and it's future.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

19 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

I do not trust the existence of a third party and do not like this kind of brokerage, if the exchanges are not safe enough as we hear every day about the closure of the platform and the like (yesterday I heard about the disappearance of the CEO of IDAX Exchange), the presence of a third party will increase the risk and reduce security. So i think they are not safe for investment.

we have all these concerns about IEO and we still see a lot of people want to buy it, i think a lot of people got so hyped about their returns from the 2017 ico and now they think every coin will give them same returns.

That investment is good to do. when the market price is low and suddenly catapulted high you can sell it at a very high price. I think so, sorry I'm a beginner.

• +1 1

On 11/30/2019 at 11:05 AM, Migo said:

Yes this is what I was going to tell him, most of the ICO's will going to be worthless in the future don't wast your time on unsure thing

On 11/30/2019 at 11:05 AM, Migo said:

Mate, agree most of ICOs were nothing, but a scam or fraud. But, with STOs and IEOs things are not the same. They both are here to stay as they offer better security & investment protection. IEOs on reliable trading platforms like Binance are still a hit today whereas many quality platforms like Polymath, DCI Ecosystem, etc. are still delivering top-notch asset tokenization services. For example, BitTorrent token sales (IEO) on Binance launchpad helped it raise 7.12 million USD in less than 15 minutes. bingo ..!

Of course, since I have started doing work below I am their safe and sound along with oughout are able to do below to ensure you can have an engine cash flow along with by way of that will generally there can be something oughout could most likely find that will via.

Very rarely a project of a ico is good And gives benefits. Means so many ico is scam or fake so investment in ico is bad, waste of money and time.

actually in this crypto world, whether there is a third party or not, everything will depend on how the project will be run and how their development will be able to produce high liquidity when the tokens are first released to the public so they get good volume and exchange rates too. because it will be useless, although there are third parties or financial security guarantees, but the project is still not optimal in developing the project. but at least if there is a financial guarantee for investors, investors can be calm even if the project fails, but there is a possibility that funds will not disappear completely.

• +2 2

The best and safest investment are on the coins that is on the top 10 or top 20 lists, because you can assure yourself that you will earn some profit from there because it is popular and tried or tested by many people. Just always buy crypto that is on lists, so you can assure yourself that the coin and investment is legit.

• +1 1

On 11/30/2019 at 10:35 AM, Migo said:

This is true that ICOs does not give the worth on which rate we buy in ICO .When they launch there coin on exchange coin dumped hard and we loss our money some tie After ICOs companies do not list it on any exchange they run away and we get nothing instead of getting profit we lost our whole funds.

I not recommend you to invest money in this types of projects.most of new projects are scam first research about project then invest.

• +1 1

The safest time of the investment is the when the price of the bitcoin is very high and also keep on the profit side to earn money. 

• +2 1

On 11/30/2019 at 10:48 AM, Crypto123 said:

I am also not believe the third party because so any time peoples will loss their money because of third party investor and so many peoples will make fake deal and make money through them. Crypto is the best market in the world to make money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day