Do you make your own publication? Or are you only responding to other people's posts? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Do you make your own publication? Or are you only responding to other people's posts?

I think the best way to keep yourself safe, and avoid get banned in this great forum is to make your own post and reply only people who have asking you some question about your publications, because if you start to give your opinion about some other users post you will get a lot of dislike, and by the way you will also get some warning point from admin      when people start to report you to them,

So my friends what are the best strategy to make some post? beside constrictive publication and good information of course. 

• Useful or interesting 3

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

5 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

You got a point right there, i mainly posts/reply on other topics, rarely makes my own. From now own i will share some ideas of my own.

Yeah brother it's the best way and a good choice to take , because i was like you in the past, and not us in my opinion more than 75% of users here do only reply to others post and not bringing any new ideas or information to this great forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

1 hour ago, redamoun said:

I think the best way to keep yourself safe, and avoid get banned in this great forum is to make your own post and reply only people who have asking you some question about your publications, because if you start to give your opinion about some other users post you will get a lot of dislike, and by the way you will also get some warning point from admin      when people start to report you to them,

So my friends what are the best strategy to make some post? beside constrictive publication and good information of course. 

I agree with this post because I've noticed that many people on this forum haven't created any new topics. I assumed this is people should do to keep the conversation going.

If everyone just keeps replying and not creating new topics it gets boring fast. I've seen people that replied to 3 or 4 people at one time, which is ridiculous. You have to create new and interesting content, if the forum wants to survive. 

• +3 1

To achieve a good job. You do not have to answer just the comments about your messages, because over time you can understand the mentality of many users and you will have good friends with whom you can communicate.

Well for I do them both, but you don't have to reply to random topics, I mean you can feel which topic will bring you a warning points, just pick the right one, and create my own topics is a good idea too

3 hours ago, redamoun said:

In my personal case, i usually reply to topics.

I think what matter most is that post/reply should not be "spamming, duplicate one, plagiarism" and most of all a constructive one with in the rules and that will help others.

2 hours ago, redamoun said:

I do both, I make my own posts and I also comment some other necessary and good posts in the forum, it is essential for me to maintain a good and positive balance, it must be necessary for all members too, that way you create a more dynamic heal with the other members of the forum which is the idea, debate and create original content.

2 hours ago, redamoun said:

Thank you a lot brother for this good topic, you inspire me and make me think again about what i'm doing here? yeah in the beginning i was making my own post than i started following other users post, and replay for them, and thats cause me a lot of loses because of the deleted publications, and also my mind get blocked when i see that i need to rewrite 45 post, so i can get paid again.

i dont do that only if i see that i must do it or there an important information i must share with members , im helping members just by posts for now

4 hours ago, redamoun said:

I make some topics too if I want to know something. I was once created a topic and now it is locked from replies but it's okay because I already know the answer. Also, I am replying a lot than creating topics. Best way to reply is to reply considering the title of the topic so you know what they're talking in that topic then you won't get reported for being off-topic or nonsense.

4 hours ago, wilbertson said:

You got a point right there, i mainly posts/reply on other topics, rarely makes my own. From now own i will share some ideas of my own.

Wow, a truly extraordinary idea. If you can just describe the ideas that you have so that everyone can know and know your ideas so that you don't feel alone anymore.
If we make more points, I want the lesson.

For me as a newbie here in crypto world, i don't know much about crypto currencies right now but i have an idea about it so what i'm doing is just responding to some other post because if i do own publication, many people will commented to it and what if i don't know what they are talking about, they will reported me or give some dislike to my replies. So i do study more first before i do my own publication. 

I think your opinion is good. And can be very safe. But in the contrary it is somehow hard. Because most of the times you post when you had a conversation with other users. But what you want is only posting topics. And some topics are already posted you can duplicate your topic. Unlike on replying to topic every people have different opinion and you can always read first the reply before you reply with your own opinion and with that you can be safe on posting. I only create topic when I have something to ask or something to know. I ask it here in the forum. But sometimes I learn useful information from other site I also share it here. So that others can learn it and give their opinion about it. 

3 hours ago, Silvinator said:

I don't think it's necessary to be so strict about that. You can make post constructive on any side, in addition the debate in any forum is always good, as long as we maintain respect and comply with the rules.

Said it right for me mate,I guess everyone here made their post to become constructive to avoid being deleted or to get warning points or dislikes for as long as we make conversations that all members can understand thats matters most.Most important is we have made it clear for them to understand what we want to impose.

I tried several times to make a post and no one responded but the post was not deleted because it was useful, now I prefer to discuss in other people's posts because it is easier to create interaction with other users. Dislike of opinion in the forum was common

Trully as newbie.many question i want posts for ask in thia.forum and crypto world about.BTC and thsi digital money but when i search it i find teh answera of my mind questions. Now i learn and learn.1st

10 hours ago, yifnt said:

I tried several times to make a post and no one responded but the post was not deleted because it was useful, now I prefer to discuss in other people's posts because it is easier to create interaction with other users. Dislike of opinion in the forum was common

We are the same. I prefer to make interaction with other posts that have sense to prevent my activities from being deleted. You just need to careful in choosing the topic you are going to reply so that your effort won't be wasted.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

18 hours ago, hakimgentlemen said:

To achieve a good job. You do not have to answer just the comments about your messages, because over time you can understand the mentality of many users and you will have good friends with whom you can communicate.

Very good point brother, because in my opinion the best thing in this forum is the communication between people from everywhere in the earth, and that's can be helpful to bring peace and love to the world of crypto and by the way to the whole world.

It's a good idea you post without any risk but any way you can have some dislike even in your own post people can not like your post or your response so you can't be safe with this method

40 minutes ago, redamoun said:

Très bon point frère, car à mon avis la meilleure chose dans ce forum est la communication entre des gens de partout sur la terre, et cela peut être utile pour apporter la paix et l’amour au monde de la crypto et en passant au monde entier.

Hi my brother, yes the communication with the respect and a little politeness is very recommended on such a forum.car it will come the day or this relation will bring its profit on a commercial but also human plan.

16 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

Thank you a lot brother for this good topic, you inspire me and make me think again about what i'm doing here? yeah in the beginning i was making my own post than i started following other users post, and replay for them, and thats cause me a lot of loses because of the deleted publications, and also my mind get blocked when i see that i need to rewrite 45 post, so i can get paid again.

No thanks between brothers and sisters, and i'm so happy to know that a lot of users find my topic very interesting, and helpful for them, you can also go visite my profile because i think you will find more good post for you.

1 hour ago, scorpiali said:

It's a good idea you post without any risk but any way you can have some dislike even in your own post people can not like your post or your response so you can't be safe with this method

I'm not sure about that brother, because when users read the title of your topic, it's the time when the decide if it's important or not, so what to do is to write a good and motivative post with a significant address,  i'm with you that people will give you a dislike  just to do so, i have it just one week ago, a user called runbullbit or something like that, he give me six dislike without a reason.

1 hour ago, scorpiali said:

It's not about safety it is about yoralty and real seeking of knowledge. Making topics, good topics and been serious on your conversion will make you enjoy posting and thus making this work less harder for you, I mean imagine how many messages you chat or used to chat with your girlfriend did you ever get tired.

On 11/28/2019 at 11:12 PM, wilbertson said:

at the beginning i also was excited to make a lot of topics but what i dont like is that you still cant have control over your own topics because on the topics i made there are constantly spammers posting useless replies and sometimes not even replies about my topic just a copy paste from another topic.

Often I feel disappointed to publish my own post, because it is often deleted without notice, where my mistake, so I can correct it, of course in making the post already using Search first. There are no similar topics in English. So for now I am making more responding or replied to other posts.