Do you make your own publication? Or are you only responding to other people's posts? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Do you make your own publication? Or are you only responding to other people's posts?

25 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

And you won't be depressed after taking your time to come up with a new topic and it ends up deleted

Haha yeah i learned my lesson after i got 30 messages deleted in one day and that day i decided to look only for the best topic and unique.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/28/2019 at 3:59 PM, redamoun said:

I think the best way to keep yourself safe, and avoid get banned in this great forum is to make your own post and reply only people who have asking you some question about your publications, because if you start to give your opinion about some other users post you will get a lot of dislike, and by the way you will also get some warning point from admin      when people start to report you to them,

So my friends what are the best strategy to make some post? beside constrictive publication and good information of course. 

If I have noticed, the complaints, but I believe that the main objective is not to be isolated, the debate is the soul of the Forum, fortunately there are moderators and in any case there is an appeal system when someone unfairly causes bad times.

So, the best strategy is to participate , always according to the rules of the Forum.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 11/29/2019 at 4:20 AM, redamoun said:

Yeah brother it's the best way and a good choice to take , because i was like you in the past, and not us in my opinion more than 75% of users here do only reply to others post and not bringing any new ideas or information to this great forum.

It's true you can share your ideas to other people and other people reply to other post it's okay to reply to other post but you need to help other begginers to learn in this platform, it's good that this sections if for new begginers who need help to earn Cryptocurrency or bitcoins. In trading, Investing, Holding strategies.

you are absolutely right but you must not critique others post wrongly to avoid getting dislike which leads to getting banned. My opinion though.

On 11/29/2019 at 3:59 AM, redamoun said:

I think the best way to keep yourself safe, and avoid get banned in this great forum is to make your own post and reply only people who have asking you some question about your publications, because if you start to give your opinion about some other users post you will get a lot of dislike, and by the way you will also get some warning point from admin      when people start to report you to them,

So my friends what are the best strategy to make some post? beside constrictive publication and good information of course. 

I think you are right. But I love talking to other people. And I talk always and talk and this forum is a way of talking to each other. I love talking to you and to other. And I always say what I want to say that is why a lot of my post is not being counted. But that's alright as long as I can say what I want to say. And as long as do what I want to do and learn what I want to learn. 

On 11/29/2019 at 1:29 AM, redamoun said:

Your idea was brilliant. Really this is a very good way to avoid get banned. But one thing you posted something then suppose  40 people replied and among them the most of the people agreed you and appreciated you. Then how could you manage the content of reply. And if you do it may come repeatedly. Can you please give any solution to this. 

Excellent point that you touch friend particularly I prefer to publish new topics and only respond to topics that generate interest or are really useful since the idea is to fill this useful information forum for everyone where everyone contributes their knowledge or clarifies their doubts.

On 12/18/2019 at 4:57 PM, Detol said:

The same here too. I used to contribute to the topics created but I don't want to create topics just to avoid warning points

Ya I got one for starting a topic which was discussed earlier. So be careful with starting new topics

Well, I have this experience that I publish a topic bust just a few minutes I receive warming, or penalty points says that the topic I created has the same that is existing and I didn't see that, so I got shocked. From that, I don't create topics anymore, but I'm just starting, so maybe I try some other time; right now, I comment and reply to a topic that I could answer or share with.

Well i want to do both since i want to ask some questions and same as i want to make friends with everyone who loves crypto world. As long as no violations its ok to response to other people hope no bashers or bad persons to response in one of our post. Hoping to make friends with you all.

On 11/28/2019 at 8:59 PM, redamoun said:

If you check my arhive you can see that I dont write/post to much, I dont "rush" to write 20/30/50 posts per day because If I have something to say I write that and not because to get reward for that than to share some useful information. I have total around 10/15 topics, and all topic have own story and it's not like "Bitcoin or Ripple" than something like this:

And I can only recommend to new members that dont spamming and write unnecessary posts and topic because they will be banned.

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Thanks for your advice. As a beginner, for the meantime I will start first in post/reply in some topics and if i have some ideas that i want share, I'm going to post topic too.

9 hours ago, Bindiga said:

You can make post valuable on any side, moreover the discussion in any gathering is in every case great, as long as we keep up regard and follow the principles.

Yes, I can make valuable posts on any side, even at any meeting, in everything that is good, I can make a post as long as it's a good and constructive post so that the moderator can see and pay attention to it all.

Have a nice and successful day.

I'm just responding to the topics in this forum. As a new crypto users I want to explore the every topic in this forum. As for now I don't want to post a self topic because I am just a new person here. But all in all the users can communicate with anyone but please make it more sense.

I do both of them because thats the policy here, if you dont want to post just comment/or reply those post and if  also you dont want to reply those post, Just post youre own pbilcation to be able to get any reply/comments

I also agree with you buddy. Cause many people copy paste others content and off that reason they get banned. though me, I just post/reply to others posts. And I try to help them as much as I can. And I also make my own posts. I never copy others content! 

One of my approach, when responding to others' threads/topics, is to throw some questions about the topic, and if someone answers, I can chain it into a conversation. If I like the answer, I give my approval, and our conversation ends there. But if I don't like it, I'll speak out on "why?" and that will give the other person/s an opportunity to post another reply.

And this is important: be respectful and polite when posting replies. Criticisms should be handled with care, and flat out flame posts should be ignored.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

5 hours ago, Detol said:

I will not make an attempt to do that. The rules is unbearable and it is better to keep off

Its good to be careful but if you have something valuable and interesting to share then your posts will be most welcomed in the relevant sections.

9 hours ago, Bindiga said:

Thank you for your feedback so as far as we consider it we all need to construct a good and quality post in other to have ourselves save from banned

What you think is true and I like your statement.

Actually you can avoid the ban and then build the best and quality posts in other places if it feels less good in the previous place so you can build a new thing that if safe and good to do.

There are different scholar sites for boosting your PRs visibility such as Epernicus, Academia.edu, Mendeley, studymode, Scribd, linguistlist, ORCID, etc. Registration is free  as well, after opening account and registration, you can then upload your articles there to be visible.thanks

Sometimes I make my publications, but not this time. Every evening, reading the news on cryptocurrencies, you see and read for yourself. If you are inspired, then why not make a plan. 

There are different scholar sites for boosting your PRs visibility such as Epernicus, Academia.edu, Mendeley, studymode, Scribd, linguistlist, ORCID, etc. Registration is free  as well, after opening account and registration, you can then upload your articles there to be visible.thanks

22 hours ago, chireerocks said:

I am new here and at this point of time i am just responding to posts of others.

That is a good thing as once you get warning points it cannot be decreased. So being careful is the right option.