Do you make your own publication? Or are you only responding to other people's posts? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Do you make your own publication? Or are you only responding to other people's posts?

On 11/29/2019 at 5:38 AM, Silvinator said:

I don't think it's necessary to be so strict about that. You can make post constructive on any side, in addition the debate in any forum is always good, as long as we maintain respect and comply with the rules.

I think that's what the "Off Topic Section" is all about, posting any constructive comment on any side will can be done in that section (if i'm not be wrong).

1 hour ago, yupi84goro said:

Very true to keep myself safe, I prefer to make my own topic rather than replying to other people's posts. Or reply only to people who have asked you some questions, that way you can avoid dislike or warning posts.

To be honest it is difficult to make a unique topic here because almost every common topic was already posted that's why I prefer to contribute by commenting to others.

• Useful or interesting 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Yes I think that in order to be safe in this forum I should prove myself as the best poster in this forum because if I can benefit people I will consider my life a blessing and I think that if I make an important post in this forum then this forum.  Users will benefit greatly from my posts and they will be able to comment on these posts as a result  Let me share my own views on this forum and I would urge you all to do ..

On 11/28/2019 at 10:59 PM, redamoun said:

I think the best way to keep yourself safe, and avoid get banned in this great forum is to make your own post and reply only people who have asking you some question about your publications, because if you start to give your opinion about some other users post you will get a lot of dislike, and by the way you will also get some warning point from admin      when people start to report you to them,

So my friends what are the best strategy to make some post? beside constrictive publication and good information of course. 

Let me start by expressing my admiration for your topics. I have read several topics and they are all beautiful. As for your strategy, it is really a good strategy to avoid deleting your posts. I have already noticed that many people are not posting any posts they are only replying. You can notice that the number of topics in the forum so far is approximately 5444 and this is considered very few with about 20000 members in the forum!

I am recently in the forum. But it is my intention to publish and replicate posts. Naturally before posting, I will make sure I have something interesting to publish.

Edited by Sedendum

14 hours ago, redamoun said:

I'm not sure about that brother, because when users read the title of your topic, it's the time when the decide if it's important or not, so what to do is to write a good and motivative post with a significant address,  i'm with you that people will give you a dislike  just to do so, i have it just one week ago, a user called runbullbit or something like that, he give me six dislike without a reason.

Six dislike it's to much and it's coming from the same person!!! We can said that he really loves you LOL I don't know why people do that they can speak and change with person finally it's a forum we are here to talk 

13 hours ago, teminalibug said:

It's not about safety it is about yoralty and real seeking of knowledge. Making topics, good topics and been serious on your conversion will make you enjoy posting and thus making this work less harder for you, I mean imagine how many messages you chat or used to chat with your girlfriend did you ever get tired.

For sure you can't get enough to talk and share experience here but really with my girlfriend some time i get tired LOL 

4 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Six dislike it's to much and it's coming from the same person!!! We can said that he really loves you LOL I don't know why people do that they can speak and change with person finally it's a forum we are here to talk 

For sure you can't get enough to talk and share experience here but really with my girlfriend some time i get tired LOL 

Haha, even if you get tired sometimes you keep moving on sending good messages, and let us be honest, you rarely get tired. So why can't you switch that effort here on this forum?

I never tried to make a topic, because maybe people or members here will just laugh at it. so thats the reason why i am just replying to someone's topic. and it's good for me because some of my comment or reply into a topic is having positive feedback to me, i am getting heart reactions to some of my post which is good vibe. 

55 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Haha, even if you get tired sometimes you keep moving on sending good messages, and let us be honest, you rarely get tired. So why can't you switch that effort here on this forum?

If you love someone you will never get tired LOL I m Just laughing hhh it's like my story with Cryptotalk

i am only responding to other people’s posts since i can’t think of creative topics that will interest more users. and some of the topics that i wanted to discuss are already posted.

8 hours ago, scorpiali said:

If you love someone you will never get tired LOL I m Just laughing hhh it's like my story with Cryptotalk

So with that said, I gotta ask are you in love with cryptotalk like I and, because like you said, if we're in love we never get tired.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

So with that said, I gotta ask are you in love with cryptotalk like I and, because like you said, if we're in love we never get tired.

Yes as you said we all love this forum there is no reason to don't love it 

Just now, scorpiali said:

Of course the all members or the users of this forum are love this forum because this forum is giving us learning and earning way.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

i give responses to every members who give pos update as much as i can respons , and i also make a topic to discuss with members here about tutorial or other about in cryptocurrency .

Getting WP or penalty doesn't depends on post reply. You can het also for creating topics as for breaking forum rules. You should keep in mind that whatever you post that are relevant and constructive according to the section and subject. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

22 hours ago, scorpiali said:

If we love it, then Let's enjoy creating good topics flirting with it all day and night, eventually we come up with a good and clean forum.

i usually reply to some post, especially if there are some false argument in that post. also i loved to discuss the current topics that have exists. i ever create one topic publication, but i think it's too difficult and complicated to this discussed by member in this forum.

On 11/29/2019 at 11:55 PM, Musa aliyu said:

I never creat a topic before but I only contribute on people post and also alert on people post to contribute on the idea. 

I also prefer to contribute through replying to other posts but now I'm trying to make my own post that can help other users here.

Im a type of person here that are more on responding than creating own publication, i find it fun to do when im responding since i also seeing others' response and it give me some knowledge about the topic.

On 11/29/2019 at 10:01 AM, yifnt said:

I tried several times to make a post and no one responded but the post was not deleted because it was useful, now I prefer to discuss in other people's posts because it is easier to create interaction with other users. Dislike of opinion in the forum was common

"make post and no one responded" I think what you mean is the topic not the post. I don't know maybe I'm wrong *cmiiw

Being a new member here in crypto world and also in this forum, i prefer to posts in some threads because i have a little idea oy when it comes to crypto so i need to gain more knowledge by reading some threads and posts here.

Eh, there aren't a lot of questions I need to ask, and it isn't that I know everything there is to know about crypto.  It's just that I tend to do a lot of reading as opposed to discussion-sparking and I don't tend to start a lot of threads.  I've been a member of bitcointalk for years and that's always been true for me.

Though there are a lot of really low value posts here, there have been some really good ones as well.  I learned about yobit's investbox and how its used, which is something I went years without knowing. 

For now, i am only responding to every topics i find informative and useful because i don't have any idea to publish topics that cn everyone find useful. I just only make sure i published topics that has quality.

thanks for giving good trick i,m going to use your trick i allrady suspended for 3 days and next disable my account thanks for help man

On 11/29/2019 at 1:59 AM, redamoun said:

I think the best way to keep yourself safe, and avoid get banned in this great forum is to make your own post and reply only people who have asking you some question about your publications, because if you start to give your opinion about some other users post you will get a lot of dislike, and by the way you will also get some warning point from admin      when people start to report you to them,

So my friends what are the best strategy to make some post? beside constrictive publication and good information of course. 

Oh! boss you are so talented. You told the exact thing which we should follow. Yeah your idea is a good option to save ourself from banning. Usually I create my own post not more than 5 per day. But your idea is awesome so from now I try to create my own post more than commenting on others. Thanks