In my country, owning Cryptocurrency making you a criminal. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

In my country, owning Cryptocurrency making you a criminal.

Same with my country. Owning of cryptocurrency is still regarded as illegal as the central bank has not recognize it yet. But things are gradually changing. We are gradually moving towards adoption. With time the country will come to terms with cryptocurrency as the blockchain industry is a moving train.

It's still not verified by the government in some countries but also we are earning from it, but it doesn't mean that we are criminals we are earning because we are aware of this, not everyone.

Yes not just you but me too, à lot of countries prohibited dealing with bitcoin at any time, even now this coin is important and recognized by many big companies online but this is not enough so far..misused the government considers it criminal. in my country the situation remains conducive, because some people use crypto as an investment asset and some use it to become an official exchanger in my country as an exchange of crypto to fiat. no crime whatsoever.

This still shows that awareness is much needed in some geographical zones. Seen the inception of Bitcoin, many countries are turning off their back on this coin. But all the same, I believe they need awareness.

It's sad to hear that!  Well,  here in my country bitcoin and other crypto currencies are good to use and this is legal here.  But people here in my country don't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin. 

On 11/28/2019 at 11:14 PM, redamoun said:

The Failure to codify cryptocurrencies, remains one of the most serious vulnerabilities exploited by some criminals to steal money.Today there are also cryptocurrency trading platforms that operate in the same manner and decide to close whenever they want, because they can be followed up by any special security apparatus in countries that do not legalized cryptocurrencies.

For example here where i'm living, one guys get robbed by two fake people that claim they want to buy a big amount of BTC but in they want to meet in person, because of the high risk of losing money using internet method like local bitcoin or other platform that work with the same way, but the end of story was dramatically, because when he find that this guys want only stole his money he call the police and they catch all the three guys and bring them to jail, two for the try to still coins, and the other one who was victim  become criminal because of the holding of crypto.

So my friends what is your situation in your country?                            

It depends on the mentality of peoples. Whom is positive get positive from crypto with positive work whether the bitcoins bans or not in country. In every field we have criminals. You can also imagine how much criminals using fiat currencies for their crime.

In my country, bitcoins are not banned yet. Many users from my country are selling and purchasing bitcoins without any restrictions from any institution. I'm feeling so bad about you that your country isn't supporting bitcoin. But I'm happy that my country didn't have such like that. Thank you.

In my own n country, I don't think getting involved does not make you a criminal but, some believe it's a threat to the economy since it cannot be controlled by the government

Hi there

Bitcoin are also banned in our country (Bangladesh), but still we working in this site that are not too much harmful, we exchange BTC, then we got this balance into our bank account. Bitcoin is still unstable currency, that's why our country banned it.

In UK  has no issues with crypto yet your companion ought to have been increasingly lots of atm are working here 

There is a legal tender government collect tax's from cryptocurrency users .

crypto is not legalised over all the world still some countries are against of crypto and bitcoin so those who are working in the crypto should have a look about their country's rule

In my country, if you own a cryptocurrency and bitcoin, they will not do anything to you, but they already want to issue a law that prohibits the use of cryptocurrencies.

crypto is not legalized in all the countries but making crypto doesn't make you criminal, it's an online currency you can earn it from anywhere, no one is have right to say it's a kind of crime. 

I guess you are from india, and am sure that you are saying this to really see what happens to you when there is a case to follow but there is a good option to you to really identify what is good for the crypto, yes its true, crime is big through crypto currency, because you can send huge amount of crypto and remain under the ridar so its not as much as you would think but its huge

It is unfortunate that in some countries they prohibit the use and possession of cryptocurrencies either bitcoin, ethereum among others, I believe that these digital currencies can greatly help the economy of a country.

On 12/26/2019 at 9:09 AM, ethannbenny said:

The main reason why people feel that crypto currencies is for fraudulent activities is because many criminals now use crypto currency for their hidden transaction because crypto currency does not have any trace 

This is true that so many criminals will use the crypto currencies but some peoples will not do that they just use it for he business and they are going to trade on that and make money in the crypto market for fair not for the usefulness way.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a shame but several countries see cryptocurrencies as a bad thing, I think that sooner or later they will recognize that they are wrong and accept them

I agree with this statement, owning crypto currency making you a criminal because in my country crypto currency is illegal in my country so it's criminal

10 minutes ago, Ovimanishafat said:

A lot of countries prohibited dealing with bitcoin at any time, Even now this coin is important and recognized by many big companies,  So it will be okay if i hold and buy bitcoins for now. but a few months ago,There are ransomware virus attacked some computer in a company. 

But in my country unfortunately it ban to do the trading of crypto currency and i think government should now lift this ban because crypto currency is very useful and many huge companies are using it for their transactions.

Many developing countries bringing laws which are hurting very badly to crypto community because these countries are scared of many things which can help common peoples and bring down corruption so they are doing their best for stopping this all but I sure they will not successful because this technology is spreading and not going to stop any way they have to accept this.

That means your country is not accepting cryptocurrencies there are restrictions implied in it but in our country there are no such restrictions we can easily deal with the cryptocurrencies and from my point of view I think all the countries should accept it for the better future of the youth.

Sincerely I dont understand those countries who consider a Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies as a criminal! what they will say when they see in the future Bitcoin regularized around the world and will be the preferable digital money.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think that country don't have freedom and I think that they are the only or those in the government who is earning and I think they are the only one using crypto.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd