Newly joined member required help - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bangash110

Newly joined member required help

I love this website, as I read few posts regarding the benefits of this website. But I think it is not possible to get whole the information about the website by myself, so please anyone can guide me through use of this website and also about the earnings from this website. Thanks for your help and support in advance.

Hello my young friend! I am glad to welcome you on this forum. Will talk you that here and as, in principle here very adequate community, good and cheerful guys, always can be find any useful information. And if something and ask ( in the right section ), you can without any problems to answer. That concerns earnings, in day you can earn (depends on appreciation ) about 3 dollars, or same 30,000 Satoshi. This is a very good amount. But for order to their start receive, you should do 100 posts or messages in different themes, on desire. And after you accumulate more than 100 (you can do it in a couple of days ) you will begin to receive your cherished coins. Good luck my friend! If you need anything, write.

You have many sections here where you can post topics and good informations, you need to post more than 100 post in the first to unlock you payment, after that you will be paid for every post above 100, read the rules and try to stick with them

10 hours ago, Bangash110 said:

I love this website, as I read few posts regarding the benefits of this website. But I think it is not possible to get whole the information about the website by myself, so please anyone can guide me through use of this website and also about the earnings from this website. Thanks for your help and support in advance.

If you do not know or understand anything in this forum, you are free to search for the question in your head. If the there are no results found by the system, you could create that topic asking everyone about the question for some time and they will surely answer you. And regarding earning, you must make sure that you already have an account in Yobit because this is where your paid posts go. 

In addition to what our Co posters made you will make constructive post and most probably helpful to this cryptotalk community.Make an account on yobit inorder for you to get the payments and add the email that you register on cryptotalk forum to your yobit account so that it would link and get some payments.You must follow the rules stated on the guidelines of About forum so that you will earn 1000 satoshis in each constructive post.

From people's questions we can see their answers. we see which answer is most useful for us. actually all here is knowledge, we can learn about the world of crypto and investment.

10 hours ago, Bangash110 said:

Welcome to the Cryptotalk forum, first you have to read the forum rules that all members must comply with, open the About Forum where the information you need is available. Goodluck

You can browse at the trading section. The most possible large profit you can earn is earned through trading. There are tutorial topics there also. Browsing the forum will get you informative and let you take care of your coins.

There are many sections if you want to know about anything just make a post where everyone tries to advise you and if you to make earning from here then firstly you have to post 100 after that you will get your rewards.

As a newbie, it quite natural to don't know everything about this forum. If you want to know anything then simple you just create a topic where all of the users help you to find your answer

Useful and non-repetitive topics or meaningful posts should be posted
You will get paid after you have made 100 posts or topics
By participating in 101, you get 1000 Satoshi and you pay directly to the yobit platform
If you violate the rules you will get warnings and if you get 5 warnings your account is blocked for a full 180 days

You can write any number of posts per day but you will only receive payment for 30 posts every 24 hours

Any other questions I'm in service

Life is great and enjoy it

I'll will tell you how to earn in forums. So, before going to the actual earning, you first need to finish the 100 content count. Your 101+ will be the ones counted as your earnings.

Of course they need help, because when i was a newbie here i am lacking for knowledge and information. To add some information and knowledge for the newbies here i have some help to you. 

You need to post 100 post that has sense and valuable informations. And you must know that no to copy paste. 

Welcome Mate, why did you join this forum before? If you want to find the information you want I think you can use the search feature in the top right corner and if you want to get earnings, Cryptotalk pays its members to payperpost, read here; 

You are right in say that new members of this forum requires help. As the rules and regulation and other information is not available in clear and concise way. 

Broadly speaking, this cryptotalk is a crypto discussion forum, all the latest information, prices, markets and exchanges will be discussed here. Regarding payment, currently there is a campaign from yobit, where our posts will be paid by yobit, max 30 posts per day and constructive ones will be counted.

On 11/28/2019 at 9:40 PM, Bangash110 said:

This platform is best for get information and knowledge about everything. So i would say use it as a guide rather than as a earning option. It will help you very much to know about anything. Beside that you can earn per post 1000 satoshi every day for 30 posts after reaching 100 post. You can get your earning in yobit exchange. 

The earning is 0.00001 per post and 0.0003 per 30 post which you can earn max daily. And many section to choose from

I think you cant get all the news by this topic. I suggest you to visit the threads of this forum. all things are arranged by the topic. I think you can easily get all things by reading those topics related to your requirement.

Well I think you can find out this website on youtube how to produce it here. then in this forum topic also discusses the rules about the web and the rules on this website. Have a good fight.

Hello buddy! At first welcome to this forum page! There are many uses of this forum page. If you want some serious help about the forum page then you can check out the about forum section of this forum page. there a lot of pinned post out there which will help you guide through this whole forum page! 

Welcome friends nice to joined hew yes it is the.good cryptoworl for earn and learning  about the future of crypto just admit to the rulea ask what you need any pleasure from the expwrts ( senior membera ) here to answers . I do same just new members . Enjoyed your tiems here and takw changes for the oppurtunity has gave by cryptotalk.org.

welcome to beginners. and you must be assisted and guided by people who already understand about crypto talk so that you can understand and run crypto well and may be useful for you.

Well, for the forum itself, first, there are sections that if you post in there, it will not receive a payment, that section is bounties, off-topic, and I forget the others, but I recommend that you should visit the about forum to know more. And as of the payment well, if you joined after the announcement of a new payment system which is the newly joined member has first to accomplish 100 posts before receiving payment, it and you can monitor on how many posts are useful in your yobit account that is connected to your crypto talk account. I hope this helps you a little because I know some members will share more useful informations.