Nice Crypto wallet integrated with new Opera browser APP and PC - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Nice Crypto wallet integrated with new Opera browser APP and PC

I think that the idea of having a wallet that is integrated into the browser is a very good option and it can make it much simpler for those that make use of crypto and the payment systems that are associated with it online. My concern though is that many sites on the internet now contain malware, and therefore having a wallet built into the browser can be risky as your private keys can be stolen and your funds hacked.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

10 minutes ago, Bitcoin78 said:

I like to keep my wallet separately and the browser separately. Hackers love new inventions, and they often attack new ones. I don't think it's a good idea. This may make your wallet unsafe

I agree with you on this point, many people prefer that the wallet be separate from the browser, especially since some people do not like the Opera browser and prefer Google Chrome or Firefox, so perhaps they do not like this wallet for this reason.

1 hour ago, Ganhanmarin said:

Only a fool will keep huge amount of cryptocurrencies on the opera browser. For me, it is not safe but can be 50% secure. So, the security is not strong at all. 

Not that it is not also safe but it is a mobile wallet. You are right. Only little amount can be kept on it. Like me, I kept 0.05 ether on it to see if it will not be stolen. 

23 hours ago, hunasaloow said:

As for the popularity of the opera itself, this is a very well-made option, but I'd rather walk around a petty person than even believing in this wallet. You can exchange it with your taste, anyway, all and sundries have the right browser that you can work on.

Yes, although I have been working with the Opera browser for a long time and find it very good, but many users do not wish to use it and prefer Google Chrome browser and Firefox browser, and therefore they did not like much this wallet integrated with Opera.

Thank you for explaining these details. I have heard about this wallet, but I have not tried it before and I am afraid that it is not safe because it is linked to the browser and the Internet and it may be easy to breach it so I will wait for some time before using it

Yes, I noticed this wallet in the browser and I liked it very much, but it currently only supports Ethereum currency and I hope that the rest of the currencies will be added to it as soon as possible.

This is a nice feature of the Opera browser but I don't actually use it. I also prefer using a separate wallet, it is safer

I have opera installed on my computer since few years and I can say that the Opera wallet integration is a good alternative to MEW and Metamask!

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 11/28/2019 at 6:05 AM, Crypto123 said:

Notic: I think their is some member talk about this wallet before but he don't explain all futures so:

Today I wanted to introduce the new add-on in the new Opera browser as i can and will try later to explain this wallet and how to connect it with the computer pictures.

First you Need install Opera Browser on your mobile

Download from her: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.browser&hl=en

Screenshot Imageimage.jpeg.696922c95df285c7d55317864525e000.jpeg
It is a built-in wallet with the browser to send and receive Token
It is a normal wallet but it is distinctive in my opinion that it is integrated with an important browser such as Opera which makes accessibility is great and prevents you from installing an additional wallet.
The wallet is basically in the mobile application, but you can import it into the Opera browser of the computer in a very easy way and so you can work on this wallet through the mobile or computer.
The second feature is the presence of DAPP Market in the wallet where the most important sites that you can need to buy online where you can browse and choose what you want and then buy directly through your balance in the wallet.

thats a great new, i hope that some other join opera in the future, but i have a question, it have minimal to receive and how much are the fees? Thank you in advance and a great post.

On 3/25/2020 at 1:53 AM, johny1612 said:

I dont understand clearly what kind of wallet you introduced that integrated with opera browser. As you says I know it is very convenient but about the secure and safe of this kind wallet, I think it is not good for safe and difficult to protect your crypto at the best from hackers. So that following me we can use this wallet to keep crypto temporally for exchanging not for long holding.

Yes, you can use the wallet integrated with the Opera browser to do some quick transactions that you need to pay through the DAP3 applications that the browser also provides. As for long storage, it is better to use safer wallets.

I think it is a wonderful and simple shape portfolio, but there are many other folders and browsers that allow you to profit by using them in browsing, and I prefer them..

• Useful or interesting 1

23 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

I think it is a wonderful and simple shape portfolio, but there are many other folders and browsers that allow you to profit by using them in browsing, and I prefer them..

You must be referring to the brave browser, yes it is a beautiful browser and it has many good features and privacy and blocking annoying ads and you can get some profit from the BAT token by watching ads. But the problem is that they prohibit some countries, including my own.

11 hours ago, Maruf8583 said:

I do not believe this is a satisfactory idea. This may perhaps cause to feel your wallet unsafe. I like better having my wallet disjointedly and browser separately. Hackers like new innovations and they more often than not criticize new ones.

Yes, it is better to have a separate wallet for the browser, but you can use this wallet integrated in quick transfers, you can be a useful way to shop through the integrated applications provided in the same browser.

21 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

You must be referring to the brave browser, yes it is a beautiful browser and it has many good features and privacy and blocking annoying ads and you can get some profit from the BAT token by watching ads. But the problem is that they prohibit some countries, including my own.

For me, payment is available, but the profit I get from there is not great compared to the resources consumed by their browser. This is my personal opinion.

On 4/4/2020 at 5:51 PM, Mahdi Shekari said:

@Crypto123 Staked Wallet is best wallet.

you a daily profit for keeping every digital currency, and it also benefits you for what you do.
You can use the link I put in the signature section to download and install.
I wish you all the best and also a permanent profit.

Thank you, but I've never heard of Staked Wallet before. Can you give me some good details about it, is it reliable? What currencies do you support? How can you profit by and do you have proof of payment? Please put it here.

You need to be very careful to use the Nice Crypto wallet cryptocurrency wallet and read users comments. Thanks for the info, I will check Nice Crypto wallet. 

3 hours ago, kipara said:

How trusted is opera browser that can be integrated by the cryptocurrency wallet? I we the opera browser has no much users in the world, so that I cannot keep my cryptocurrency on it.

Yes, Opera users are much less than Google Chrome and Firefox, but for reliability I think Opera is very reliable and has huge capabilities and strong protection as it is possible to keep your private key with you.

On 2/18/2020 at 4:18 AM, Leali said:

I always use Opera Browser.  However, I did not use the wallet.  I hope the wallet is safe and secure.  Of course I will try to use this wallet

It's a good choice Opera it's a good browser and he developed the project of crypto currency  in the this beautiful world , i have use the opera wallet 

On 4/9/2020 at 6:08 PM, hunasaloow said:

The last time I used it was probably 6-7 years ago. I found the interface quite confusing and I probably did not choose to use it. The move comes after the introduction of a digital wallet for Androidsmartphones and PCs running Mac, Linux and Windows.

It seems you haven't been using Opera browser for a long time, so I think you should try it now, its interface is pretty easy to use in addition to the encryption wallet and many other new and good options.

This is a sample of the inclusion that companies are making with bitcoin and more cryptocurrencies.This is the best thing that excites me and I am proud to see how cryptocurrencies grow even more.

Opera has taken a great initiative to promote their browser. They just implanted a built in wallet for the users so that they can keep their cryptocurrencies safely in it. There are a lot of popular browsers available and they all should do the same I guess. Because through this process they can be able to do a lot of cryptocurrencies tradings and the browser will also get popularity. 

On 12/1/2019 at 1:05 PM, Crypto123 said:

Yes,  you are right, a lot of people prefer Google Chrome or Firefox on Opera browser, but for the theme of Opera interface you can change it to suit your taste, anyway everyone has a favorite browser wont to work on it. And this wallet is a good addition, So I hope to see such this extension is in other popular browsers.

Within my chrome browser I can be able to access everything very fast more than opera browser, and I cannot use two browsers at the same time, so that's I cannot use opera browser and only stay in chrome.

17 minutes ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

You still don't get this, in opera, there is a wallet now, I can see it and insane ether but I did not use it, chrome only support metamask wallet. 

Also I'm not using meta mask wallet which supported in chrome browser, because I can access so many wallets in my chrome such as blockchain and coinbase, in short I cannot use extension wallets.

4 hours ago, Saj555 said:

Opera has taken a great initiative to promote their browser. They just implanted a built in wallet for the users so that they can keep their cryptocurrencies safely in it. There are a lot of popular browsers available and they all should do the same I guess. Because through this process they can be able to do a lot of cryptocurrencies tradings and the browser will also get popularity. 

Yes indeed this is a great initiative from Opera browser, this new encrypted wallet is very useful for users, and we hope that there will be the same step for the rest of the big browsers such as Google Chrome and Firefox, this will be a big and important step in the spread of Crypto.

On 11/28/2019 at 7:05 AM, Crypto123 said:

Notic: I think their is some member talk about this wallet before but he don't explain all futures so:

Today I wanted to introduce the new add-on in the new Opera browser as i can and will try later to explain this wallet and how to connect it with the computer pictures.

First you Need install Opera Browser on your mobile

Download from her: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.browser&hl=en

Screenshot Imageimage.jpeg.696922c95df285c7d55317864525e000.jpeg
It is a built-in wallet with the browser to send and receive Token
It is a normal wallet but it is distinctive in my opinion that it is integrated with an important browser such as Opera which makes accessibility is great and prevents you from installing an additional wallet.
The wallet is basically in the mobile application, but you can import it into the Opera browser of the computer in a very easy way and so you can work on this wallet through the mobile or computer.
The second feature is the presence of DAPP Market in the wallet where the most important sites that you can need to buy online where you can browse and choose what you want and then buy directly through your balance in the wallet.

Thank you my friend for this additional important information about the wallet I think I will try it in the future and the shopping experience from these sites that support it