Nice Crypto wallet integrated with new Opera browser APP and PC - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Nice Crypto wallet integrated with new Opera browser APP and PC

10 minutes ago, erbideal said:

Thank you expensive, but I would like to comment on the point you said which is that the browser does not permit get to to wallet information, yes the browser spares passwords and others but this wallet needs private key to enter and not a secret word and this does not keep the browser. But on the off chance that the gadget is hacked it is exceptionally conceivable that there's a genuine hazard.

Thank you very much, my dear for saying this important point, yes the wallet has a private key and you do not need to enter it every time but only the first time when you want to restore the wallet. So I mentioned in one of the previous responses that if the computer was hacked, the wallet penetration would be easier.

20 hours ago, Albutto94 said:

It is important for many businessmen to make it even easier in many ways, even for many good ideas. The posts and browsers that do the same thing that we do in the forum are to keep everything in the game.

Yes, it is good to have these facilities in browsers as well. I think this is a good and important step from a large browser such as the Opera browser. I hope that the other popular browsers such as Google Chrome and Firefox will take the same step because this will provide great facilities for the Crypto world.

Thank you for sharing this app  it looks great and simple too, and makes you not bored, I will try it soon and give you my personal opinion,stay tuned guys 

13 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Thank you for sharing this app  it looks great and simple too, and makes you not bored, I will try it soon and give you my personal opinion,stay tuned guys 

Well, it is good that you intend to try this wallet integrated with the Opera browser, please tell us the result so that everyone can benefit from this experience, although I found through the responses that the majority here do not like the Opera browser very much.

I cannot be using such kind of wallet that's integrated with the opera browser because I'm not interested on opera browser and also there have so many wallets I can use

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I heard about this wallet, I don't know the full specifications of it because I didn't use this browser in the first place, in the current time I am using another type of cryptocurrencies wallets and I am satisfied with it, maybe if I saw it good enough I will try it, but honestly I don't think so

9 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Well, it is good that you intend to try this wallet integrated with the Opera browser, please tell us the result so that everyone can benefit from this experience, although I found through the responses that the majority here do not like the Opera browser very much.

Yes, I agree with them on the Opera browser. Initially, its size was light, and then it consumed a lot of the device’s resources. It was cramping so I removed it from the computer permanently. The wallet I haven't tried it yet.

1 hour ago, hunasaloow said:

This is a payment method to buy or deposit money like credit cards and direct bank transfer, but these options are only available to them.Some countries, it also offers an app programming interface (API ) for developers and agencies to build applications. For the popularity of the music film itself, this might be a unique introduction opportunity, but I can or may be hanging around something that is not really more important than being given this bag.

We talk about opera browser wallet not to buy or sell crypto you just to store your coins in your browser like a wallet that's all 

21 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, I agree with them on the Opera browser. Initially, its size was light, and then it consumed a lot of the device’s resources. It was cramping so I removed it from the computer permanently. The wallet I haven't tried it yet.

Yes, unfortunately, most browsers require a lot of memory and therefore you have to increase the memory capacity, but in general I have a modern device and a memory of 8 GB so this does not happen in my device cramping.

This wallet works well but I believe its still better to use MEW or Electrum rather than a wallet just because its on the browser. Opera has a lot to develop yet.

4 hours ago, Ngetpa said:

Amazing! I am completely clueless that the new opera has a built-in wallet. It is a convenient way to do some posting and at the same time access your coins however, how sure we are that it is really secured?

Thank you dear to this question, I think it is safe because it is a wallet like any other encrypted wallet, when you activate the wallet for the first time it will give you 12 word seeds to save or a private key, and thus it is safe as the private key is secured by you and you can keep it in Safe place.

1 hour ago, Beiber.m said:

Yeah, this is very good opportunity for crypto worker... This app is awesome that they add the crypto wallet on this app.. I used opera before and this is my best browser.. Then they add this option...

Yes, I think Opera is the first browser to support and integrate this encrypted wallet, this is a very impressive initiative by like browsing Opera, which gets the third rank of popularity after Google Chrome and Firefox.

On 12.03.2020 at 23:09, workrali said:

Yeah, this is very good opportunity for crypto worker... This app is awesome that they add the crypto wallet on this app.. I used opera before and this is my best browser.. Then they add this option...

Certainly on the off chance that the programmer can get to your gadget, there will not be anything secure, not one or the other this wallet coordinates with the Musical drama browser nor any other wallet. So you ought to ensure your gadget well.

On 13.03.2020 at 01:13, usinin said:

Excuse me, I oppose this idea with you, I do not think this wallet can be effectively hacked. It is implanted inside an Musical drama browser and an Musical drama browser may be a great browser and has solid self-protection. But in one case in the event that your gadget is hacked at that point yes it can be effectively hacked.

I would only store very small amounts in any online wallet, especially when your wallet password is stored inside a Web browser! The majority of your funds should be in a hardware wallet, or at least a wallet on your own computer. It's way too easy to hack a browser session!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

23 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, unfortunately, most browsers require a lot of memory and therefore you have to increase the memory capacity, but in general I have a modern device and a memory of 8 GB so this does not happen in my device cramping.

This is a good thing. Those who have powerful computers do not care, so browsers or consume resources because that will never affect them, unlike those who have weak computers.

wallet integrated with the app is great, and the browser can be google chrome? I don't like opera very much. I will not choose this wallet for me

1 hour ago, kadayakito said:

wallet integrated with the app is great, and the browser can be google chrome? I don't like opera very much. I will not choose this wallet for me

Thanks for your frank opinion, I have found that many members here do not like the Opera browser and prefer Google Chrome over it, in my opinion a good Opera browser as well and I do not see a problem in working on it.

I heard about this topic about OPERA launching a wallet on its browser but I haven't tried it yet so is it good for those who tried it?

THINK POSITIVE

I have tried this wallet and I liked it very much because it is located inside a browser but it currently only supports Ethereum currency and I hope that it supports all famous currencies

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 hours ago, Nezar said:

I have tried this wallet and I liked it very much because it is located inside a browser but it currently only supports Ethereum currency and I hope that it supports all famous currencies

Thank you for trying this wallet and sharing this experience with us. Yes, we need someone who has tried the wallet in a practical way and gives us his opinion, so thank you and I hope as you said that this wallet will support all currencies soon.

22 hours ago, Mr. Khan said:

We will have trouble accessing your Wallet. Because they easily get access to the private key. May transfer our assets. Even more protection is needed on the device

This is not true, you will not face any problem in accessing your wallet and will not get your private key except you and you have to store it in a safe place, the browser never has access to the key and does not store it on the Internet so it is safe as long as you keep your private key in a safe place .

It's good to see that now we also have a crypto wallet integrated into a mobile browser. Becaude I've seen this option available in the past in desktop versions only. 

Yes, you're right, many people prefer Google Chrome or Firefox in the Opera browser, but for the theme of the Opera interface, you can change it to your taste, in any case, everyone has a favorite browser that you can work on

5 hours ago, Mazharul7596 said:

Astonishing! My group is 100 % clueless the fact that the unique safari is known for a built-in purse. It's a suitable way for you to achieve various advertisements and even also get one's gold and silver coins then again, the correct way for sure efficient that should be certainly established?

This, of course, makes me happy that I am providing new and useful information to the members here in the forum, this is what I am constantly trying to do and I wish all members an attempt to do the same and provide new and useful information.