The Brave browser bounty !!! - Page 14 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
scorpiali

The Brave browser bounty !!!

Brave browser bounty requires referral system to give you reward in BAT coins. I personally don't like any referral system. Otherwise brave is a very good browser to use and I also use it.

• +1 1

i am using brave browser from three months but i have no received any bounties from brave browser community while i have enabled the bounties community rewards option but no received any bounties or such type of rewards from this. if someone have received any bounties or rewards from brave browser then describe here your experience

• +1 1

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

Mu suggestions is for you, you should ignore this types of email or never click on any attachment or linked related to the this email because this is an scam site.

It's looking like fake email. And that's why you have to more careful as before you are. And if you respond to their email you account can be hack. And you can lose all your information. So be careful

It seems like a fraudulent .. For a while I tried to take advantage of Brave's browser. The rewards dependent on the distribution tokens like BAT, but I never benefited..

the brave browser is still as succesful as ever as it has gained reputations from so many tech, payments giants as their bounties really gathered many users unto the brave browser as on its browser base on privacy.

Well browser always pay in real and this one must be real as always.

You should join this and see whethher it is legit or fake.

So never miss such type of bounties or airdrops which can give you good return.

The brave fight against malware and prevents tracking, keeping your data safe and secure if you suspect anything with browse settings, customize it browser- wide basis

Brave is a browser designed to protect the privacy of users while helping us maintain fast and comfortable browsing and doing something that no other browser does that is to block ads from web pages without charging you with your income, but I will explain that later.

Yes the brave browser is designed to protect the privacy of users while helping us maintain fast and comfortable

I totally believe that these is a scam brave browser bounty is not true, if you want to earn some bat then the best place to do that is through their browsers 

Actually, i can't tell you whether it is a scam or not but my advice you to visit the web site and go to there help mail to asked if really they have start sending mails as you saw and then the official will get back to you and give you what is the real answer to your question.

Be careful. To make sure that invitation is legit and give you 1,000 bat. Check first the website and search more about it. There is a possibility that is a scam since you do not know why you are invited. It looks suspicious specially the email address. It looks like informality and has no sense of associated with business or and crypto campaign

From the e-mail address it appears that it is not from the official website. I have a question about installing the Brave browser on the phone, it brings good returns from the digital currency?

Hello friend hope you will be fine and doing good.

I follow a couple youtuber and they are consistently forward-thinking, there are some of them who have discussed that program yet I have not yet found out about that advancement, it could be bogus, I prescribe setting off to the official page and checking prior to making any stride from the mail.

On 11/28/2019 at 11:19 AM, scorpiali said:

Yesterday i have received an email invitation asking me to participate in a brave bounty in bitcointalk, if any other have seen this? And it's really or a fake?

Is this e mail is the official bitcointalk mail?

obitcointalk@yahoo.com

Brace Browser is really good. I installed it the other day & its fast. Its also very privacy orientated. Its based on Google Chrome but doesnt follow you or stalk you like Chrome does. Brave seems to be very reliable.

In regards to the 1,500 Bat coins you mentioned, I dont know. I do know that by using Brave, you do earn Bat coins by viewing ads. Im still getting to used to Brave & all it offers.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I think we don't trust on the mail yes you are tight. We should go to the official site and searching the mail. But i think it is scam it is not real. So we should avoid these types of things.

• +5 1

Dear friend, in fact,First clarify that this is the best browser for my taste and you will see why.  Of course they have every browser with good and bad things but Bravo is my favorite today.Many times after you open the link they steal everything and often they email you with a cryptocurrency or project offer.

Thank you

I also used the Brave browser, but I could not find out how the money could be withdrawn. I think it was 2 years ago. Actually the project is very nice and sometimes ads start to get really annoying while surfing the internet. The brave browser does a great job by preventing this. can be used.

It is better to go visit the official website of this browser and look at the mail. But I haven't had a email like this one,  be careful. Search deeply and stay focused on every detail in the site.

Brother The is better to go visit the official website of this browser and look at the mail. But I haven't had a email like this one,  be careful. Search deeply and stay focused on every detail in the site.

This is a survey This message is already sent to a lot of users 2-3 months ago You can only check the email sent and you will notice that the email is not of the brave group, so be careful to pay attention to such emails