The Brave browser bounty !!! - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
scorpiali

The Brave browser bounty !!!

Yesterday i have received an email invitation asking me to participate in a brave bounty in bitcointalk, if any other have seen this? And it's really or a fake?

Is this e mail is the official bitcointalk mail?

obitcointalk@yahoo.com

Screenshot_2019-11-28-11-11-49.png

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 6
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

I will not say at the expense of the formality of the mail, it is better to go to the official website of this browser and look at the mail. But I haven't had a letter in any mail, so be careful

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Its a scam. That message is already been to lots of users around 2-3months ago. You can just check the sending email and you will notice that the email is not from the Brave team so be careful on paying attention to those kind of emails. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

The mail itself looks like from a scammer and the Brave browser doesn't pays to every country people. Please read here another thread of Brave Browser which help you lot.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

18 hours ago, CryptoMoney said:

Are you a memeber on bitcointalk forum, if so, just ignor the message and login into your bitcointalk account and check if you see anything g like that. 

Yes i have a account in bitcointalk but not seen any Bounty there like that 

19 hours ago, AlfFusco said:

I will not say at the expense of the formality of the mail, it is better to go to the official website of this browser and look at the mail. But I haven't had a letter in any mail, so be careful

It's not the official email from brave browser and not The official bitcointalk too

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

31 minutes ago, ako lng toh said:

I think the email is a scam. Do not participate in that because scammers nowadays trick us in that way so please be careful and please do not trust easily. 

Yes Completely agree.

As its sent from Bitcointalk Official it seems suspicious.

Be careful.

Just now, Crypto said:

Yes Completely agree.

As its sent from Bitcointalk Official it seems suspicious.

Be careful.

Rather I would like to suggest visit Brave Offering Tokens To Browse.

This offers Tokens to Browse Internet with Brave browser.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

I really like the brave browser, but for all purposes this is a SCAM! BEWARE! Usually when something is too good to be true it is. I would check the email headers to verify where it came from, and also ask the official brave support. There are too many scams around tokens today.... there is a serious issue with discord spreading token stealing software. Always just type the address into the browser yourself so you don't get tricked.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

It would be interesting to see internet browsers alternatives paying for online search, hopefully duckduckgo can implement that soon!

• +1 3
  • +5 1

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

I can confirm it is a scam. I have also received the same email. I f you go to the BRAVE official website there is no such information. Besides the sender email is pretty obvious. My advice is for you to report as phishing, at least that is what i have done.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

First, clarify that it is the best browser for my taste and you will see why. Of course there are many browsers each with their good and bad things, but Bravo is by far the one I like the most today.

Brave is a browser created by Brendan Eich, I'm not tired of saying it, this man is not only co-founder of the Mozilla Foundation but also invented the great javascript programming language. Brave is a browser designed to protect the privacy of users while helping us maintain fast and comfortable browsing and doing something that no other browser does that is to block ads from web pages without charging you with your income, but I will explain that later.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Always look at the grammar. If it is written poorly it always is a scam. Somehow all scammers pay very little attention to detail. Legit companies will structure and write a message properly. 

• +1 3
  • +5 1

I don't see any official thread on BTT forum. Imho some kind of fraud. If you trust your antivirus just try the link)

• -3 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

Ignore the massage, there's no bounty/ airdrop from brave. This time they focus to get many users for their browser and give extra services for them. Please don't click the link, delete the email and block the sender.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Some time ago I also have same email and I contact few persons most of them give me reply its scam and becareful because now scammer doing many tricks and trying to hack accounts for money and cheats I will suggest please ignore this email and never click on any attachment or link related to this email because this can hurt you badly.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I am using the brave for more than 8 months but i did not get a good return and did not got a single payment form it.

This type of airdrop and bounties are not looking legit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

8 hours ago, UsedCondoms said:

That is definitely fake. Also you should delete the photo because your real email is in it. The authenticity of an email can be easily determined by looking at the headers.

Yes i know but it's not my mail it's a grouped mail with a lot of emails

• +1 3

I also got it, is just a fake, scam attempt to try to steal maybe the password of account and some data i think, but always better check the source and see if for real they offer that give away. 

• +1 2
  • +5 1

It's a scam email and lead to scam people money by sending Trojan in email.I suggest you to move into spam email so they won't come again in the future.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

If you do not make me pay, ok, but if you make me buy or exchange, I do not agree, need to be careful with the new money when it is not clear

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I heard that the brave browser is paying money for earner and it's own has a cryptocurrency coin. It also pay money by invitation links. However the earner has kept a large list of emails. He will send his invitation link in this email list.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I tried the brave browser for the first time and I was very surprised at how fast it was. I think it loaded pages faster than my chrome. Firefox I still like better because it has more extensions, but I think I will start to use brave browser now as a second browser. I'm not sure how BAT will work out through. I don't think that there is enough people who will use BAT so I'm not an investor, but just a watcher.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

It is a scam not a good many pepole do this and hack you email or password so don't open any link...

• -2 1
  • +1 1

confirmed 100% scam most promoter of this bounty are fool users has no value to brune us real contant 

to most their views that has watching  their blog or channel ..bot or other forum ask you info about your browser wrong do not put any data just remember any random invitation email come to your inbox just remove and report 

good luck 

Edited by mollar2020
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/28/2019 at 11:19 AM, scorpiali said:

Yesterday i have received an email invitation asking me to participate in a brave bounty in bitcointalk, if any other have seen this? And it's really or a fake?

Is this e mail is the official bitcointalk mail?

obitcointalk@yahoo.com

Screenshot_2019-11-28-11-11-49.png

I'm in brave from the first day, and also i'm in btctalk but i never have seeing any mail like that talking about any bounty, so be careful it's a blackmail, close it and reported to google.

• +5 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love