The Brave browser bounty !!! - Page 9 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
scorpiali

The Brave browser bounty !!!

It's scam, brave doesn't reward that way.

They have a promotion where they pay you to invite people to use the Brave browser.

And the amount of the payment depends on the region of the world where the guest comes from.

What are the risks for the participants in the distribution and rewards for the most part, here you spend only your own time. Do not fall into the trap of criminals who, by forging the distribution of tokens, can take possession of confidential information, gain access to your crypto wallet or lure out personal savings. In a normal distribution, nothing will be asked of you, and you have nothing to fear.

Hello, I prefer and use BRAVE personally, brave works very smoothly for me I can use torrent if external programs from the same browser, you can earn cryptos in particular BAT and it cuts all the publicity the little publicity that comes out you pay small BAT fractions and it has programs of referrals, a greeting I encourage you to use BRAVE AND IF YOU PAY, I have already been paid several times in your BAT currency
a big greeting to the whole community

Brave Browser has partnered with Atomic Wallet. I believe that both of these companies are dishonest with their users: they change the rules at any convenient situation, they do not pay rewards (my friends and I have faced such a situation).

• Useful or interesting 1

Brave is a good browser for people who interested in cryptocurrency. It's a good that they using rewards for users who using BraveBrowser

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, you have to be very careful with these messages, always do the right thing, which is what you did go out to investigate since the fraud is very well disguised and and they scam anyone that message is a hoax a scam

It must go to the original source when I get a suspicious message from one, I go out to investigate and enter the page but I never do it through the message that came, I even search on YouTube before opening suspicious message

you have to be very careful with these types of emails that you receive because very often people who just want to get our money are hiding behind and nobody really cares about making money but they only think about them and how to scam us in the best possible way

I use the Brave browser and it is excellent Fast, with fills the memory of garbage and blocks annoying ads. With regard to the earnings that can be obtained by advertising the browser itself, they are almost nil, at least in my case that I live in a Latin American country, perhaps in the USA or Europe the payments are more generous. So to get a decent income you have to refer people or be a content generator and receive tips from visitors.

Scam you must be aware of the emails. it is probably a scam do not repsonder messages

yes right thank for the reaction its totally scam as you said its verified because brave browser dont use this email service to contact her users 

Hi, this email is completely untrue and you can tell by the way the text is written that it is a scam, this email was sent to many people, beware of such emails.

More like a spam mailing list, unless of course you yourself have subscribed to it.

1583150250c50JJ.jpg
━━━ ━━ ━ Start now!  ━━ ━ ━━  Try free! ━ ━━ ━━━

If it is true that it pays to use it but you have to have many referrals and you can also use the content creator but it is better for youtuber and the ads in some countries are not allowed if you do not have many referrals you will not be able to earn much but good of...

First check the place where the mail comes from, second see if in your country you can make a profit with brave, since in every country it does not work in the same way. Avoid being scammed later

I was skeptical about the use of browsers with mining functions because I have read many comments about some that steal the information that you put there, however I decided to use Brave and I got a very user-friendly browser with a interface similar to that of Chrome which does not make you crash or start again to learn how to use it, in addition to its unbeatable option to earn BAT its native token that you can exchange it for any cryptocurrency, that is, it is a very good browser, fast, simple and with which you can win

The reward of the Brave browser is little for advertising, you have to have many references residing in important countries 

In my case, I have been using Brave for a long time and I do not remember having received any mail that way, usually the reward they give me at the end of each month is to do a captcha type and they give me 1,750 bats, so I take care of myself as you ignore that email