The Brave browser bounty !!! - Page 2 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
scorpiali

The Brave browser bounty !!!

Brave browser bounty program is a real program, we need to install the brave browser on Windows or Android. For every activity on brave browser we gets a reward in the form of bat tokens. 

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, redamoun said:

I'm in brave from the first day, and also i'm in btctalk but i never have seeing any mail like that talking about any bounty, so be careful it's a blackmail, close it and reported to google.

Yes I have reported for sure

• +5 1

I dont know about that but , there used to be free BAT token airdrop if you install brave browser and invite your friends to download it , but now BAT token price is decreased and  they provides less BAT tokens per referals

Brave browser is a privacy and secure browser it can give you bat tokens while you using this brave browser. This is genuine project

• Useful or interesting 2

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

Bro this types program scam one friend sended i tried this website this app is browser you can use as s browser

• +5 1

I have found this kind of topic and have discussed it and the conclusion is that is fake email who use brave as a victim. So, be carefull with this kind of scammer. 

Brave browser bounty is a good bounty simply I love it because of earning some bat coin I also believe that its gift for us to earning some crypto, its really good project.

There is not any Brave bounty or airdrop giving away Basic Attention tokens, they are scammers trying to steal you private key, the only way to obtain them is using Brave navigator and seeing their paid ads, i am getting like 0.10 BAT tokens per day, you can get more if you invite your friends.

• +1 2

I have tried uphold verification a lot of times. but in vain. and i am very disappointed from this. Uphold should minimize restrictions.

On 11/28/2019 at 4:19 PM, scorpiali said:

Yesterday i have received an email invitation asking me to participate in a brave bounty in bitcointalk, if any other have seen this? And it's really or a fake?

Is this e mail is the official bitcointalk mail?

obitcointalk@yahoo.com

Screenshot_2019-11-28-11-11-49.png

I didn't receive any such email so I don't know whether it is right or fake. But my suggestion to you that you should brave community official site to confirm the promotion. Also you can contact with brave community to sure about this promotional campaign. But don't do anything before their confirmation.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Frozen Kingdom said:

I didn't receive any such email so I don't know whether it is right or fake. But my suggestion to you that you should brave community official site to confirm the promotion. Also you can contact with brave community to sure about this promotional campaign. But don't do anything before their confirmation.

I have already discover that's is fake one and i search in bitcointalk and not find any thing about that

The Brave Rewards program is not a scam! I received 200 $ and I am receiving it every month on the 8th. You can start earning too by clicking the link
bit.ly/2sDiEpo and start receiving too. If in doubt contact: florindasaize97@gmail.com

• +1 1

Hi guy! How are you! Please, my friend, in my opinion and experience this is a scam! I did some research online!You must remain vigilant! Thanks my friend! best regards! have a good day!

• +5 1

I think that someone had opened an account for the name of cryptotalk on yahoo.com. He scam many of the people money by sending fake mails to their. The people invest money mistakenly

• +5 1

On 11/28/2019 at 4:04 PM, scorpiali said:

Yesterday i have received an email invitation asking me to participate in a brave bounty in bitcointalk, if any other have seen this? And it's really or a fake?

Is this e mail is the official bitcointalk mail?

obitcointalk@yahoo.com

Screenshot_2019-11-28-11-11-49.png

Sad for me as i didn't get this email

I feel very much regret for not getting participation. I have been using brave all the time. Let's see if i get this email.

• +5 1

5 hours ago, Ankit Nepal said:

Sad for me as i didn't get this email

I feel very much regret for not getting participation. I have been using brave all the time. Let's see if i get this email.

It's a fake bounty don't be frustrated about that it's not a real it's a scam 

• +5 1

12 minutes ago, kirubel said:

thanks, but i heard that in order to earn from these browser you have to have a youtube channel or a blog to earn from it i don't know how much my information is true but when i read that i need this things i give up. 

If you need to learn from brave browser you need to have a big community to reffing them to use your refferal link to earn from them if you work lonely you can't get nothing . As you said you should have a youtube Channel or something like that with a big community

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Actually I have got this mail few times and i am confused too.so from the fear of losing money i haven't tried to go through the link.i can't trust them.