How I will become a Good Trader? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sozib Hosen

How I will become a Good Trader?

How I will become a Good trader? I am new on this cryto world and looking for help from people Who know about trading? I want to build my career with cryptotrading . So How I will be a good trader?  please help me with this. What I need to know? What I need learn. thanks

If you want to become a good trader you need to good knowledge about trading.You can learn about trading from article.You can learn from professional traders

The market moves in waves! A few months wave of growth! In a few months the wave will subside! Study Wave analysis to see where the trend is heading now!

20 hours ago, Sozib Hosen said:

How I will become a Good trader? I am new on this cryto world and looking for help from people Who know about trading? I want to build my career with cryptotrading . So How I will be a good trader?  please help me with this. What I need to know? What I need learn. thanks

You can be a good trader if you have an effort to learn, that is the most basic to be a good trader. You can learn from many sources, but you need to practice the lesson so you will know how to trade with the right. You need to spend time to learn so you will understand the lesson and you can try trade anytime. You need to search for the lesson on how to analyze using the indicators, how to analyze the chart. I am sure that you will learn so many lessons before you can become a good trader.

if you already have the determination to become a trader that must be considered is the first you prepare mentality and then you must to learn from various soureces about crypto trading in various places , and you must understand learn technical analysis if you cannot that you can learn from mentor or coach traders , and the last the good traders have a good plan to take profit and manage the risk .

if you ready overall  then lets start your trade with a little funds .

Download some good books and study trading from websites and other forum. Internet can provide you lot of good material to study which is related with trading. dont try try to be over clever in learning trading. after developing some knowledge try to develop trading skill that you will get from practicing trading. 

this is just the start .. later you can set your own path.

You don't need to fool others just to earn, be a good and trusted trader. And you need to build the trust of others. Just be patient also and follow the rules and regulations in trading. 

You can be a good trader if you use 100% of your brain. Knowledge  about trading is the key to the success of it so make sure you study well.

In the event that you need to turn into a decent dealer you have to great information about trading.You can find out about exchanging from article.You can gain from proficient merchants, and You can learn in this gathering, it will make you a decent broker, you can purchase when costs fall, and can sell when costs are high, however you must show restraint.

If you want to become a good trader then you should keep in your mind that you need to start trading  just in top 20 to top 30 coins and don't invest your money in shitcoins because the shitcoins have no any future .

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Become a Good Trader, Don't delay, to take every opportunity, use a demo account to practice trading, learn from forums, sites / blogs, and practice or trade with small capital in exchange. Good luck.

Being trader need time and you need experience to become good trader so join fast and gain your experience fast read things and be updated and gain profit !

Good Luck 

Thanks

It's easy to start trading then why I ask you need me for the next few days ago and it is often utilized in a simple btc in mobile in the markets what you doing in this trade I mean it's best the crypto trading then why I ask that 

On 11/28/2019 at 4:32 PM, Sozib Hosen said:

First you have to learn the basics of trading, because it's mandatory. When you know you can try to trade, I suggest using a small amount of money, from here you will be dealing directly in the market and will get a lot of problems and lessons. You can create a thread and ask the users of this forum for your problem, I'm sure many of the users will give you advice and solutions about your problem. That makes me grow, maybe this is also worth you to do.

Well you can always better into something you want if you really do the hardworks and give efforts from it. and what really important from trading is your knowledge and always do some research for yourself to know whats to do or decide.

Before starting trading you need to study first about crypto trading, you can find some video in youtube about trading and also can use this forum for knowing about much.then you can start your trading. first time you can invest on btc to make profit.

On 11/28/2019 at 5:32 PM, Sozib Hosen said:

The crucial thing you need is knowledge, of course. If you don't have any knowledge of what you're doing, then expect loss of coins. First thing to do to have that knowledge is always to look in the market. Second, if a coin goes down and you think it will go up again, buy that immediately. And when it goes up, sell it. It is a game of prediction, of which coin you think will go downward in the market for sometime but will recover eventually. It's lucky enough for you when you predict right. Goodluck in trading, mate!

24 minutes ago, Uns0ip said:

It is very important to learn how to properly distribute your finances. Create an investment portfolio and never invest all your money in one cryptocurrency. Learn with videos on YouTube and only then take up the book.

Creating an investment portfolio is very good for all traders and I think when they invest their all money in one coin I mean bitcoin then it will be very best for them.

On 11/28/2019 at 7:05 PM, Binta Aliyy said:

Just look for a professional trader and ask him to guide you 

a professional trader would not have the time to sit down with you and tell you what to do because they are too buys or even tell you their time is worth money, always try to be better at trading on your own.

To be a good trader, you need a knowledge of it first so you can do some research about trading and such. You can also watch videos on youtube on how to become a good trader and how to trade well so you can fully understand how trading works. 

To be a good trader you must first have knowledge of it. You'll also need experience. I think you should try trading small values first before doing a big one so you can learn on how to watch the market rise up or go down. You can also watch videos there are a lot of tutorials nowadays.

In my view good trader can accept their loss and make it as valuable experience which is make us better for next actions and good trader also can control theirself while loss or profit 

I think to be a good trader you need to have good deals and records so that many people will be willing to trade with you and keep doing your thing because experience is necessary.

Some Exhange give demo for trade just try this demo on exchange once you realize you know how to place order and sell in good price then you can do real and start trading 

thanks

A few Exchange provide a demonstration about industry do this demonstration upon trade when you recognize a person understand how to location purchase as well as a market within a high cost you'll be able to perform actual and begin buying and selling.