How do we contribute to the development of the forum and gratitude at the same time? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

How do we contribute to the development of the forum and gratitude at the same time?

all the members of this community need to contribute in this forum for the welfare of this community because there is much spamming in this forum and we need to stop this and also the admin of this community me to take strict actions against them

We have to contribute on this platform so I think by commenting and sharing there posts we are contributing to the platform so what do you think about this????????????????

8 hours ago, Fares123 said:

Yes you are right 

Yobit and cryptotalk are amazing websites 

They gave us the opportunity to make money by posting useful information

Yes, this is what everyone should know and work to return the favor to exchange Yobit and the Crypto Talk forum, they gave us a good opportunity to win on a daily basis, and we must maintain this opportunity through good writing and adherence to the rules of the forum.

I believe that for us to contribute to the success of this forum, spamming should be avoided. Number one factor that may ruin the forum, is not abiding to the rules of the forum. Secondly, we need to remove the spirit of " I want to earn money" and focus on developing ourselves as complete writers.

This is a good opportunity for us to earn some money and it gives good amounts compared to other sites. We can return the favor by writing good topics and using the yobit trading platform.

All we can do as members to really appreciate this forum is to follow all the rules properly and post reasonable topics for continuity of the good work. 

31 minutes ago, Yaman said:

All we can do as members to really appreciate this forum is to follow all the rules properly and post reasonable topics for continuity of the good work. 

Yes, this is the least that can be done about this forum, which gave us this great opportunity to achieve daily income through writing, so we must continue to write well and adhere to the rules of the forum and there may be in the future there are greater opportunities as well.

14 minutes ago, MdRabbi said:

Of course I completely agree with you that CryptoTalk is only providing great benefits for uploading posts and it is our duty that we should create good content with valuable content that can give users the best knowledge and information and also respond to our posts with meaningful ideas so that the post will be nickeled.  Can be done

Yes, this great forum provides us with daily work with good payback by writing well. So we have to thank and preserve the forum through good writing, provide useful topics, adhere to the rules of the forum and try to improve it in every way.

We will contribute to the forum and the development of gratitude. Because through this forum we are able to earn daily. I will follow all the rules of cryptocurrency to contribute to the development of forum and appreciation. Then we can contribute. Thanks

There are many things we can do for the forum. We can work for maintaining forum to all newbies. And we can work to stop copy post.

On 11/28/2019 at 10:38 AM, Migo said:

Yes you right, this is great opportunity that cryptotalk gave us, I agree with you but don't forget that we can contribute to this forum by posting valuable comments and informations too, to make this community expensive 

Yes you are right mate the only I think we can contribute to the forum is by creating  and making meaningful topics and posts  that have value and gradually cryptotalk will grow to massive height in the near future

Yes this forum gave us great opportunity to learn here new things of crypto world. We also contributing in this forum by doing valuable and knowledgeable posts.

As far as I know, I'll post according to the rules and regulations on cryptocurrency and try to contribute to cryptocurrency by following the leader. And thank you cryptocurrency

On 11/28/2019 at 2:32 PM, Crypto123 said:

How do we contribute to the development of the forum and gratitude at the same time?
I had a beautiful idea in My mind that I would like to share with the members so that everyone can benefit from this forum.

Before I worked in this forum, I wasted my time in the faucets and other sites that give trivial profits or are really unless.  Yobit and CryptoTalk have given us through profit from writing in this forum, so we have to give back and abide by the rules and write good topics so that we deserve what we actually get by writing. I ask all members to appreciate this topic and try to write useful topics and responses and stay away from spam and ridiculous responses.
So this is my basic idea that we should raise this forum to the best level because in this way we may have a better chance in the future as we have become old members and we will have good rank that we remain persistent to abide by the laws and write useful things.
The bottom line is that through good writing and useful responses and moving away from trivial responses worthless we will have achieved both, raising the forum to a good level as well as thanked Yobit and CryptoTalk for this opportunity they gave us.
what do you think?

Yes i am agreed with this idea,every person have knowledge which other person does not know .so by sharing the informative and creative knowledge ,we can improve the status and level of our forum to the top and the useful information helps the members a lot in future life

On 2/20/2020 at 6:27 PM, Doulatpura said:

Of course and i agree with you, This forum is really a very good forum which is giving us the source of money and yes now we all member need to do more struggle for this good forum due to this it will become more popular.

Yes, if we continue to write and work well, it is certain that this forum will become very popular and compete with the rest of the forums, and the existing members will have more opportunity to take advantage of the advanced features that they will get as a result of being highly ranked here.

This is really good idea. If we are posting good,  useful and creative stuff to the forum this is very profit able for us and also good for the promotion of the forum.

We should offer suggestions that can make it better and create a perfect good for which will really help us find a better place.
Visit our forum to develop the form

We should offer suggestions that can make it better and create a perfect good for which will really help us find a better place.

On 11/28/2019 at 10:32 AM, Crypto123 said:

I had a beautiful idea in My mind that I would like to share with the members so that everyone can benefit from this forum

Welcome with me
The forum grows, with its active members writing about cryptography
Choosing distinct ideas for topics means creating distinction among other forums
Enriching the content with all the news, and the developments related to coding, will make the forum like a news channel specialized in coding only
Only new ideas create distinction

3 hours ago, Rimun08 said:

Not only submitting proposals, but we can do it ourselves through good work and helpful writing that contributes to improving the level of the forum and members, as well as by adhering to the rules and keeping the forum clean from spam.

10 hours ago, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend
I agree with you that we should raise the level of this forum to a completely different level, as it should be a magnet for the owners of investment and emerging projects in the field of currencies and their preferred place to promote their products and their currencies.

Yes, thank you for drawing attention to this very important matter, if we contribute to improving the level of the forum, it will attract the owners of money and ads to here and we will find many good opportunities for profit by promoting membership in the forum.

I agree with you as we should up hold the good nature of this platform by sharing content rich posts either by topics or comments which can attract more visitors to the site.

3 hours ago, Bruno52 said:

I agree with you as we should up hold the good nature of this platform by sharing content rich posts either by topics or comments which can attract more visitors to the site.

Yes, your words are correct, this forum needs to continue by attracting visitors and advertisers, and for that we have to provide good content in order to improve the forum and become in the first rows and can continue.

I think it is not that hard to contribute here and make this forum good to all user here we need to help and report those spammer which is the main problem with this forum.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

to participate in contributing to this crypto forum is to always be active in this forum and should write comments that are very useful for others without containing spam or just junk comments

I agree with your words and we should deserve what we get by writing useful topics and posts, providing help to others, and avoiding spam.

THINK POSITIVE